First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply russia ready and willing to restore relations with USA
Posted 11/12/16

uncletim wrote:

"Peace in our time" hmmm where have I heard that before?

Putin only wants the Crimea

Hitler only only wanted the Sudetenland

gee I wonder how that turned out?

Oh I m sure it will be fine



nice hitlerfail
21012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


uncletim wrote:

"Peace in our time" hmmm where have I heard that before?

Putin only wants the Crimea

Hitler only only wanted the Sudetenland

gee I wonder how that turned out?

Oh I m sure it will be fine



nice hitlerfail

appeasement doesn't work known fact

No matte how much you want it work it just doesn't

Oh I am sure Trump has the political know how to stand up to Putin right? right?


Posted 11/12/16 , edited 11/12/16
Your perspective is so skewed from reality, it is making it hard to converse with you on this. You are framing things in a completely ill defined manner that makes most of what you assert complete nonsense.

Somehow a political negotiation is fundamentally different than a business one? Riiiiiight....go pat yourself on the back for that little gem of brilliance, man...
47127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
Trump's way of speaking will not do anything other then worsen relations between the US and Russia + the entire rest of the world.

Oh and btw this was cut from the video, but he also said that Trump and the US will have to show in actions rather then diplomacy if it wants to restore anything. In other words he will have to do something like bomb in Syria to get support and then that will only lead to more terrorism due to aviues reasons. Not that Hillbill had a better idea...
21012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Your perspective is so skewed from reality, it is making it hard to converse with you on this. You are framing things in a completely ill defined manner that makes most of what you assert complete nonsense.

Somehow a political negotiation is fundamentally different than a business one? Riiiiiight....go pat yourself on the back for that little gem of brilliance, man...

ROFL!!!! YES THEY ARE DIFFERENT But please please keep your head stuck in the sand it will make it that much more easy for Russia
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
Uhh good news i guess, but isnt putin a pro russia only type of guy?
Posted 11/12/16
your tv's calling, tim....make sure you stay tuned so you can get your opinions hot off the press
39022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 11/12/16 , edited 11/12/16

uncletim wrote:
make it that much more easy for Russia


For Russia to do what?
Bomb ISIS and look after their own interests?

Posted 11/12/16 , edited 11/12/16
yeah, he acts like the russians helping out an ally, who is strategically placed where OPEC wants a pipeline, which allows OPEC greater leverage to beat the russians down on the energy price game...

its like geopolitics doesnt exist in his world.


yeah, they're going to watch the US & co create an artificial terrorist entity and let it take over an ally's country so they can install a hostile to russia puppet gov an then put the pipeline in to europe, jack with the global energy market up and down trying to shake russia's pockets.... wth!?!?!

this isnt obvious?
21012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/12/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:
make it that much more easy for Russia


For Russia to do what?
Bomb ISIS and look after their own interests?


and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know

39022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 11/12/16

uncletim wrote:


and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know



How does invading Iraq and Afghanistan and then running proxy wars in Libya and Syria looking after US interests?

21012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/12/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:


and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know



How does invading Iraq and Afghanistan and then running proxy wars in Libya and Syria looking after US interests?


It doesn't but look who got us into those and who for for the last 8 years been trying get us out of them

Posted 11/12/16

uncletim wrote:

and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know



Easy, if you pay attention to more than just american mainstream news.

The USA set up ISIS when Al Qaeda refused to be as brutal as requested,

and the US backed the coup of the Ukranian gov in feb 2014 after the previous legitimately elected gov decided to go with russia's trade offer instead of the EU's.

The Ukrainian army is who shot down the airliner - are you going to believe a satellite image with a mig25 closing on it, or Obama's crayon drawing over a google map saying " russians were here --->


Isnt it lovely how stories make more sense when they arent propaganda and lies?
21012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


uncletim wrote:

and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know



Easy, if you pay attention to more than just american mainstream news.

The USA set up ISIS when Al Qaeda refused to be as brutal as requested,

and the US backed the coup of the Ukranian gov in feb 2014 after the previous legitimately elected gov decided to go with russia's trade offer instead of the EU's.

The Ukrainian army is who shot down the airliner - are you going to believe a satellite image with a mig25 closing on it, or Obama's crayon drawing over a google map saying " russians were here --->


Isnt it lovely how stories make more sense when they arent propaganda and lies?

Wow your comply fact free conspiracy theories straight from the desk of Alex Jones has really convinced me Good work
32914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/16

uncletim wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:


and how does invading the Ukraine have anything to do with ISIS? How is shooting down a civilian airliner looking after their own interests? Please explain this to me I would love to know



How does invading Iraq and Afghanistan and then running proxy wars in Libya and Syria looking after US interests?


It doesn't but look who got us into those and who for for the last 8 years been trying get us out of them



Jimmy Carter administration had CIA assist and train the Al Qaeda during the Soviet war in Afghanistan

...and we all know how things went from there
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.