Post Reply So... Have The Hollywood Celebrities Moved Out of The Country, Yet?
37421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
Some of this stuff is actually pretty funny.



George Lopez

Who? Comedian and star of George Lopez.

Where would he move? Mexico.

"If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back," he told TMZ.




Keagan Michael Key

Who? Star of Key & Peele.

Where would he move? Canada.

"It's easy. It's like 10 minutes from Detroit and that's where I'm from," he told TMZ.
145755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 29 days ago
I hope so.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 29 days ago
Let's keep asking them when they are leaving
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
None of these people are going anywhere, especially not to the third world countries most of them list. Except Katie. Katie's a good egg.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
celebrities should stick to entertaining people

it's obnoxious of these people.. celebrities, moderators, youtubers, etc.. telling people who you should vote for

if you don't vote for the Hillary then you are "insert name calling here" that will cover the trump voters, third party candidates voters and those who decided to stay out of this election

when you have Madonna offering blowjobs for votes for Hillary.. it was unnecessary and it showed signs of desperation

it looked like the majority of the voters didn't buy into the craps they were showing on Clinton News Network (CNN) and its affiliates + social media networks sponsored by the Clinton family (twitter, reddit, etc..) even youtube started censoring Anti-Hillary videos

as a registered independent + voting for the 1st time .. this election was interesting-- so much drama

and as Obama said before

Obama Laughs Off Trump's Claim of 'Rigged' Election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe9CW_jSw4

the election is over now.. move on people
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 29 days ago
Oh please...these assholes ain't going nowhere

They rich anyway. Trump ain't even going to go after their rich asses
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

when you have Madonna offering blowjobs for votes for Hillary.. it was unnecessary and it showed signs of of desperation


You act like she was serious in her offer or something.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
They were just bluffing.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

EichiXIII wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

when you have Madonna offering blowjobs for votes for Hillary.. it was unnecessary and it showed signs of of desperation


You act like she was serious in her offer or something.




it's always funny when Trump said something during his rallies--the clinton news network (CNN) and its affiliates will blow it out of proportion with their typical anti-trump headlines -- of how they will take everything seriously.. but when it's Hillary and her staffs or her supporters.. etc.. veritas, wiki leaks, undecover videos, etc..

serious or not ? well i guess it will depend which side are you on.. but she did offered blow jobs for votes for Hillary no?

interesting how the double standard are being used isn't it ?

not a mentioned they brought all these celebrities out asking for people to vote for Hillary during the last few days of the election..

they probably think people can't make their own decisions and will just vote for whoever when asked by some celebrities ?

i'm glad i held onto my vote until the 1 day before the election day-- since my vote would be wasted on Mickey Mouse.. i'm glad i waited..





620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

when you have Madonna offering blowjobs for votes for Hillary.. it was unnecessary and it showed signs of of desperation


You act like she was serious in her offer or something.




it's always funny when Trump said something during his rallies--the clinton news network (CNN) and its affiliates will blow it out of proportion with their typical anti-trump headlines -- of how they will take everything seriously.. but when it's Hillary and her staffs or her supporters.. etc.. veritas, wiki leaks, undecover videos, etc..

serious or not ? well i guess it will depend which side are you on.. but she did offered blow jobs for votes for Hillary no?

interesting how the double standard are being used isn't it ?

not a mentioned they brought all these celebrities out asking for people to vote for Hillary during the last few days of the election..

they probably think people can't make their own decisions and will just vote for whoever when asked by some celebrities ?

i'm glad i held onto my vote until the 1 day before the election day-- since my vote would be wasted on Mickey Mouse.. i'm glad i waited..



I think it is pretty obvious it was a joke considering it was said at one of Amy Schumers stand up comedy shows. You know, those things they tell jokes at. So no, it isn't a double standard and it isn't dependent on which side you are/were on.
You must be logged in to post.