First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Meanwhile... In Mexico
16789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
Wall climbing competitions using movable ladders. Actually pretty neat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5c46td/meanwhile_in_mexico/
37409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
Are you sure that's not like some kind of "olympics" competition within the fire fighting services in Mexico?
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
Humms 
10574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago


Oh haha. Of course the Canadian wall is made of wood.

Triggered
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
And like the Don says, even if they've got a big enough ladder, once those illegal immigrants climb to the top of the wall, how're they gonna get down?--Okay, maybe a rope...

(SHH! Don't give them...oh, darn, you just had to go and open your big mouth, NOW look what's going to happen.)
4814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Ejanss wrote:

And like the Don says, even if they've got a big enough ladder, once those illegal immigrants climb to the top of the wall, how're they gonna get down?--Okay, maybe a rope...

(SHH! Don't give them...oh, darn, you just had to go and open your big mouth, NOW look what's going to happen.)


If its a rope ladder they can just climb, pull up the ladder, and drop it off the other side. Not that it matters since I doubt that wall is going up anyway.
36010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


If its a rope ladder they can just climb, pull up the ladder, and drop it off the other side.


Be kind of hard since they will be getting shot at

nb4 what if they build a catapult

4814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


If its a rope ladder they can just climb, pull up the ladder, and drop it off the other side.


Be kind of hard since they will be getting shot at

nb4 what if they build a catapult



If they're going to be fired at that much why the ladder comments? I think I would have just lead with the guns.
48517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
The ranchers and businessmen who benefit from illegal labor will never allow for it to be built.
4814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

The ranchers and businessmen who benefit from illegal labor will never allow for it to be built.


But Donald Trump was the one who brought up the idea XD
48517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

The ranchers and businessmen who benefit from illegal labor will never allow for it to be built.


But Donald Trump was the one who brought up the idea XD


Im talking about the ranchers who own thousands of acres of land.
4814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

The ranchers and businessmen who benefit from illegal labor will never allow for it to be built.


But Donald Trump was the one who brought up the idea XD


Im talking about the ranchers who own thousands of acres of land.


And the businessmen who profit from illegal labour.

Like Donald Trump.
39015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tralfamadore
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
Put walls up all around America then put on a roof. Then we'll all be safe.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
So... A day like this in history...



Shall the wall rise and fall.
A reminder to fellow American friends, the wall, will be destroyed.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Nasirei wrote:

So... A day like this in history...



Shall the wall rise and fall.
A reminder to fellow American friends, the wall, will be destroyed.


Yeah but the whole fall of the Berlin wall was fuelled by this idiotic and jingoism hatred Yanks had for Soviet communism. I could never understand why the idiots in charge of the USA had such a stick up their ass about the legacy of Lenin and Marx.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.