First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What is Hillary's political future?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
A 3x3 jail cell
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

gornotck wrote:

I think Hillary has a future in the NSA.



i wonder if her foundation will still receive donations anymore

i don't think you can request a refund or chargeback for a donation right ?

"donations for favors"


your donors want their money back Hillary !

ok now. can we get a move on with Citizen United ?

Citizens United; Hillary the Movie Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9FSIPGjaY

69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
I don't think that she will be involved in politics. She'll maybe do speeches, and endorse other politicians. Maybe she'll endorse Bernie Sanders, or even Biden next election XD.
12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).
19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).


Yeah, tell me about it. Trump and Sanders supporters both knew the status quo failing us.
On another note, Dems are talking about running Tim Kaine in 2020. If they do that they deserve to lose again.

12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).


Yeah, tell me about it. Trump and Sanders supporters both knew the status quo failing us.
On another note, Dems are talking about running Tim Kaine in 2020. If they do that they deserve to lose again.



Yeah I heard about that, it's completely ridiculous. If this loss doesn't teach them a lesson, then nothing will. She lost my state (Wisconsin) for crying out loud! We haven't voted for a Republican since Reagan in '84! Sanders is pushing for Keith Ellison to be DNC chair, so if that happens I will at least be a little hopeful for the future.

If there is one good thing that came out of this election it's that it showed that money does not always matter in presidential races. She spent way more than Trump and still lost. Utterly laughable.
19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).


Yeah, tell me about it. Trump and Sanders supporters both knew the status quo failing us.
On another note, Dems are talking about running Tim Kaine in 2020. If they do that they deserve to lose again.



Yeah I heard about that, it's completely ridiculous. If this loss doesn't teach them a lesson, then nothing will. She lost my state (Wisconsin) for crying out loud! We haven't voted for a Republican since Reagan in '84! Sanders is pushing for Keith Ellison to be DNC chair, so if that happens I will at least be a little hopeful for the future.

If there is one good thing that came out of this election it's that it showed that money does not always matter in presidential races. She spent way more than Trump and still lost. Utterly laughable.


The DNC thinks if you throw enough Wall Street money at a problem you can fix it. If the party doesn't get back to it's roots it will lose again and again and again. If they take too long to change, the realignment of working class voters moving towards a more populist Republican party will become permanent.

The "most experienced" Democratic candidate as of late lost to a reality TV star, if that isn't a wake up call nothing will be
14779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:
The DNC things if you throw enough Wall Street money at a problem you can fix it.


The Republicans think every private citizen in the US is as rich as Wall Street to pay for it themselves, so that nobody has to charge taxes for it.

(The new GOP healthcare system is "A new tax credit for those citizens willing to build their own private hospitals to treat themselves.")
19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Ejanss wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:
The DNC things if you throw enough Wall Street money at a problem you can fix it.


The Republicans think every private citizen in the US is as rich as Wall Street to pay for it themselves, so that nobody has to charge taxes for it.


Never said I liked them either. At least the Republican establishment is upfront about its worship of the rich. What do the Democrats stand for nowadays? If large bankers, lobbyists, and other special interests are throwing millions upon millions at your candidate, it can only be for bad reasons.
14779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:What do the Democrats stand for nowadays?


The DNC's message for the last 20 years has been "What, they're not gonna help? FINE: We'll do the whole thing ourselves, while they sulk."
12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).


Yeah, tell me about it. Trump and Sanders supporters both knew the status quo failing us.
On another note, Dems are talking about running Tim Kaine in 2020. If they do that they deserve to lose again.



Yeah I heard about that, it's completely ridiculous. If this loss doesn't teach them a lesson, then nothing will. She lost my state (Wisconsin) for crying out loud! We haven't voted for a Republican since Reagan in '84! Sanders is pushing for Keith Ellison to be DNC chair, so if that happens I will at least be a little hopeful for the future.

If there is one good thing that came out of this election it's that it showed that money does not always matter in presidential races. She spent way more than Trump and still lost. Utterly laughable.


The DNC thinks if you throw enough Wall Street money at a problem you can fix it. If the party doesn't get back to it's roots it will lose again and again and again. If they take too long to change, the realignment of working class voters moving towards a more populist Republican party will become permanent.

The "most experienced" Democratic candidate as of late lost to a reality TV star, if that isn't a wake up call nothing will be


Yep, whatever happened to the party of FDR? They have really lost their way, and it's sad to see.

19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Breakthrough wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Retirement, with all that money spent and poor results that would be the right thing to do.

If the Democrats don't embrace some economic populism they will keep hemorrhaging working class and lower middle class voters.
Trump understood this, establishment Democrats didn't, look who won.


Exactly. This is what the DNC gets for propping up a terrible candidate and dismissing progressives at every turn. Also didn't help that Obama kept pushing for the TPP when it was clear that most people didn't want it (something that the majority of Sanders and Trump supporters actually agreed on).


Yeah, tell me about it. Trump and Sanders supporters both knew the status quo failing us.
On another note, Dems are talking about running Tim Kaine in 2020. If they do that they deserve to lose again.



Yeah I heard about that, it's completely ridiculous. If this loss doesn't teach them a lesson, then nothing will. She lost my state (Wisconsin) for crying out loud! We haven't voted for a Republican since Reagan in '84! Sanders is pushing for Keith Ellison to be DNC chair, so if that happens I will at least be a little hopeful for the future.

If there is one good thing that came out of this election it's that it showed that money does not always matter in presidential races. She spent way more than Trump and still lost. Utterly laughable.


The DNC thinks if you throw enough Wall Street money at a problem you can fix it. If the party doesn't get back to it's roots it will lose again and again and again. If they take too long to change, the realignment of working class voters moving towards a more populist Republican party will become permanent.

The "most experienced" Democratic candidate as of late lost to a reality TV star, if that isn't a wake up call nothing will be


Yep, whatever happened to the party of FDR? They have really lost their way, and it's sad to see.




Yeah....
27277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Hehaho1830 wrote:

She's too old to run for president in 2020, which trump will also be too old for... if he doesn't manage to do something stupid and get impeached. (Unfortunately, the line of succession is literally Far Right wing Republicans, all the way down)


In 2020 Trump would just be Sander's current age... actually, one year younger than Bernie's current age

So nope, Trump could definitely go for 2nd term run assuming he doesn't screw up everything that could be screwed up

As for Hillary's political future...... She proved once and for all that she's the worst candidate EVER.

Plus she wobbles around like a broken animatronic sometimes
Posted 27 days ago
Not a good one I think.
82916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
Baking cookies
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.