WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Things You Want To Accomplish In 2017 ?
18650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/11/16
Sounds cliche, but continue on improving my character as a human being to become the classic definition of "Gentleman".
26771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/11/16
Things I want to accomplish in 2017:
1. Get my CompTIA Network+ certification
2. Get a better job
3. Become more independent
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 11/12/16 , edited 11/12/16

Ozpandora wrote:

being a nicer person

WKZAJ8L9GKB

ill start now :)


Taken thanks


I would like to become partially fluent in Japanese by the end of the year

9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
Connect an old computer to SCART.
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
I have a bunch of goals set up, many revolves around dog training though. It's my passion after all.
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
Save money for vacation.
New PC.
Have enough money to live comfortably.
27986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
moving
3454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/16

RobinWing wrote:


Ozpandora wrote:

being a nicer person

WKZAJ8L9GKB

ill start now :)


Taken thanks


I would like to become partially fluent in Japanese by the end of the year



is the thunderbolt icon next to your name was because of the code ?

what are the icons next to people's name btw ? some has a crown with variety of color too
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 11/13/16 , edited 11/13/16

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


RobinWing wrote:


Ozpandora wrote:

being a nicer person

WKZAJ8L9GKB

ill start now :)


Taken thanks


I would like to become partially fluent in Japanese by the end of the year



is the thunderbolt icon next to your name was because of the code ?

what are the icons next to people's name btw ? some has a crown with variety of color too


Yes.

The icons next to people's names are the Crunchyroll membership status.
(there are different icons and you can choose)


12009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 11/13/16
1. Start multiple blogs
2. Self-Publish the books/e-books I've been working on for a while now.
3. Finish working on the first VN I plan on releasing.
4. Write more fan-fic.
6891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/13/16
Have better work ethic, don't really need to change much else.

Also free guest passes since I'm a nice person:

PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6
3454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/16 , edited 11/13/16

Dogempire wrote:

Have better work ethic, don't really need to change much else.

Also free guest passes since I'm a nice person:

PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6


i was about to post the Ultraviolet codes for the movies i have along with your codes in the Safest space thread .. but the thread was locked and now i can't find it ? what is going on ?



safest space was not so safe on this forums..

i guess we have SJWs/Feminists for mods here to
3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/16 , edited 11/13/16
Get Trump out of office :). Jk, i don't really care about that. I would be happy if i could get this damned book published.
25416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/16
The same goals i didn't accomplish on 2015 and 2016.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.