First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Why are american atheists usually always marxists?
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 23 days ago
Like what is the appeal of not working and getting handouts that attracts atheists so much?. And also the idea of division it seems to bring "Sweden" lol of making everyone on welfare instead of making jobs for people. Maybe not all atheists are like this but it seems to be very typical. I mean its a reason why that failure Bernie Sanders won so much, and from what i know most irreligious people supported him in terms of democrats.

But honestly i feel republicans are sorta less religious because they dont want their country to be filled with theocrats, which is what cultural marxism sorta promotes when it says to give rights to minorities more than the functioning governement that exists, atleast what has been the common trend since after ww2 of reformed marxism of thought that was from Frankfurt school.

I am sorta surprised that all the bad ideas comes from Germany when it comes to politics :P

Either way i dont care if you dont believe in God. I just hate their views thats all when it comes to politics of the mainstream because they have zero clue in terms of the structure of a country. I mean i can understand now why americans hate atheists and dont want them in the white house. Because you get the mess that it will evolve if enough time pass and they get to change the politics to that mess O.o
Posted 23 days ago
I love how any time you make a thread it's automatically reported
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
I am new here but reading that made me feel like this.
4581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 23 days ago

HomuliIIy wrote:

I love how any time you make a thread it's automatically reported


Spam, troll threads and attacks are against the rules so its not surprising.
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 23 days ago

HomuliIIy wrote:

I love how any time you make a thread it's automatically reported


it's probably from the same guys in the other thread

it's like the kettle calling the pot black
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago
usually or always? +_-

anyway Laveyan satanists are pure atheists & they're always neocons - atheist neocons (in the US many of them even become cops precisely so they can break the law more easily without having to worry about legal consequences. consistent with their "survival of the fittest" mentality)
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
I dont hate or dislike atheists. I just think the mainstream indoctrinated marxist political view from youth which they pass on is stupid, and its somehow popular mainstream view that atheists mostly are marxists of the reformed view after WW2


"survival of the fittest" mentality)


I dont think anyone with empathy likes social darwinism. Not a good world to live in : I
9762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 23 days ago
Posted 23 days ago

An4rK wrote:

usually or always? +_-

anyway Laveyan satanists are pure atheists & they're always neocons - atheist neocons (in the US many of them even become cops precisely so they can break the law more easily without having to worry about legal consequences. consistent with their "survival of the fittest" mentality)


You baiting?
Posted 23 days ago
I think some people, like yourself, cannot differentiate between Marxism and supporting social security. Marxism was and is a complete failure. Very few people would actually support this ideology.
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago

JRPGNATION wrote:

anyway Laveyan satanists are pure atheists & they're always neocons - atheist neocons (in the US many of them even become cops precisely so they can break the law more easily without having to worry about legal consequences. consistent with their "survival of the fittest" mentality)


You baiting?
look it up yourself it takes only a few seconds for a google search: Laveyan satanists are actually atheists who don't believe in satan any more than in god & are also vehemently anti-marxist

surprised? ^^

127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago

An4rK wrote:

You baiting?
look it up yourself it takes only a few seconds for a google search: Laveyan satanists are actually atheists who don't believe in satan any more than in god & are also vehemently anti-marxist

surprised? ^^



Posted 23 days ago


Pardon me while I say this in a asshole voice. YOU GOT CITATIONS FOR THAT?
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago

JRPGNATION wrote:

Pardon me while I say this in a asshole voice. YOU GOT CITATIONS FOR THAT?
da quote don't show

anyway look it up the Laveyans even have their own website iirc

(you don't get more atheist than them)

Posted 23 days ago

An4rK wrote:


JRPGNATION wrote:

Pardon me while I say this in a asshole voice. YOU GOT CITATIONS FOR THAT?
da quote don't show

anyway look it up the Laveyans even have their own website iirc

(you don't get more atheist than them)



Listing man if you want people to take you seriously you need argument.

Because most internet crap I found was this.
"

Atheistic Satanism" is a strawman, made up by religious leaders to frighten their followers. It doesn't exist,. There does exist, however, an atheist philosophy known as LaVeyan Satanism, which does not involve worship of or belief in Satan. Most atheists do not belong.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.