First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Trump's first 100 day plan.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?
Gets It.
24767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 29 days ago

Ejanss wrote:


* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;


Okay: We strengthen against Muslim immigration, and in return, you lose the limo and Air Force One.

(Again, here's where Details are more important than Party Idealism stunts...)


The interesting thing is that his stances on Muslims have changed. He's even taken off the "not allowing Muslims to immigrate to America" from his website, as well as the idea of deporting all Muslims.

What people will learn in the next four years is that Trump won't be able to follow through on most of his promises and that he's flipped on most of his stances that got him elected. To be fair, Obama did the same thing. He preached about change and a shift of momentum. In the end, he hasn't changed much (the same status quo from 2000 until now) other than tried to weaken some of the social issues.This is why people need to chill about Trump being president. I find that there are two legitimate concerns (from my own perspective):

1. The idea of abolishing marriage equality. - this impacts far too many people and would actually cost quite a bit to "undo". It would cost the American people millions of dollars trying to sort out the IRS nightmare that would come from "abolishing" all of these legal marriages that have shared taxes and the likes.

2. The idea of making abortion illegal. - No man is ever going to fully understand what it means to make abortion illegal; we don't have the "equipment" to rationalize or understand. Doing something like this would just throw a metric ton of fire in Trump's direction and cause a lot of issues for women's rights as a whole.

These two things are quite possible. NAFTA will probably be renegotiated, but not with as much change as what people believe Trump is capable of doing. At the day - a president is just a president. Trump will prove himself to become as corrupted as any other person that stepped foot into politics. It's just how it goes, no matter how nobel the person - the corruption settles because you have to give to get in politics.
1035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?


i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?


i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

I usually do, this one time I made a mistake. I admit. Sorry to have made you triggered.

As for calling me a moron, carry on keyboard warrior.
1035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?


i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

I usually do, this one time I made a mistake. I admit. Sorry to have you triggered good sir.


Great argument so you're going to assume that i'm one of those far left nutjobs which is no different than what those far left nutjobs are doing.

I just cannot fathom how people can talk about the same thing over and over and actually think they'll glean something new off of it.

I'm sorry that the word moron hurt your feelings and triggered you.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?


i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

I usually do, this one time I made a mistake. I admit. Sorry to have you triggered good sir.


Great argument so you're going to assume that i'm one of those far left nutjobs which is no different than what those far left nutjobs are doing.

I just cannot fathom how people can talk about the same thing over and over and actually think they'll glean something new off of it.

I'm sorry that the word moron hurt your feelings and triggered you.

I didn't assume anything, I guess your self political anger and frustrations are pouring out into this thread now. I simply overlooked the fact that someone else posted what I posted. About people going over the same thing over and over. This is the first political thread that I have posted in a very long time. Also why do you "care" so much about what other people are posting. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I think that you are having a meltdown over the situation. Like I said before, carry on. You are looking like the moron now.

14779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

ninjitsuko wrote:
These two things are quite possible. NAFTA will probably be renegotiated, but not with as much change as what people believe Trump is capable of doing. At the day - a president is just a president. Trump will prove himself to become as corrupted as any other person that stepped foot into politics. It's just how it goes, no matter how nobel the person - the corruption settles because you have to give to get in politics.


It's not "corruption" if he can't do half, or even all but two or three of the things he promised as promised, it's just basic Reality. (Not one of his confessed stronger points.)

The word "Politics" has its roots in Greek and Roman times from the days when future Senators would go out into the city (polis), shake hands with the tradesmen and ask for the support of the people. (Check out Shakespeare's "Coriolanus" for a good satire, esp. the Ralph Fiennes version.)
Today, it means that it's a lot of negotiation, private schmoozing, handshaking, phone-calling, etc., between Congressmen to try and talk your fellow Senator or Rep into softening his own stance and getting together on the same side once in a while, so that there's more of a voting majority and bills get passed. Someone who's good at it might become the Vice President, and do a lot of it in the Senate as Speaker.
"Office politics" means pretty much the same thing, when you're trying to make a better impression on your boss, or getting your co-workers to work together and improve the workplace a little more friendly and efficient. It's about People Skills.

Trump was doing what Businessmen do, which was to play the Angry Kick-'Em-Out card, cut anything that looked too expensive, and make people afraid for their jobs if they don't want to be Sh*t-Canned. And then doing what frustrated Republicans do, and saying It's All Them Bums' Fault, We'll Larn 'Em.
That's the kind of thing that burns bridges, in a job that is ABOUT making any professional friends that you have to, making alliances and compromising occasionally to keep them, so that something at least gets done in the end.
It's not a job for narcissists, even though the free airplane and TV time look well suited enough.
1035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 29 days ago
Again you say you're not assuming and here you are assuming again! What guilt? I'm just being offensive and insulting because i want to sorry that i hurt your precious feelings and sensibilities and that i triggered you.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Perth, Scotland
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
Yup, America's fucked. Anybody there wanna move to my home of Scotland???
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Again you say you're not assuming and here you are assuming again! What guilt? I'm just being offensive and insulting because i want to sorry that i hurt your precious feelings and sensibilities and that i triggered you.

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I outsmarted you and checkmate. You just openly admitted to being offensive and insulting. I hurt your insignificant feelings and caused you to meltdown in my thread. Your intellect was far lower than my expectations of you.

You are so angry that you can't even type anymore. Your incoherence has ended my entertainment with you.

“I'm just being offensive and insulting because i want to sorry that i hurt your precious feelings and sensibilities and that i triggered you.”

You reported me so I will report you. I am vengeful like that.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

redokami wrote:

i already made a thread on this lol

I am sorry Redokami

9602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 29 days ago
OMG, WHO THE FUCK CARES IF THERE ARE TWO THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT? I THINK WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS LIKE DEYRE OR SOME CRAP.
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

VividDreamZ wrote:

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership



I like this. I REALLY like this.
One Punch Mod
85941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

VividDreamZ wrote:

I am surprised that no one has posted this yet?


redokami did already start a 100 day plan thread, so I've closed this one. Please join the discussion there if you have not already.

/forumtopic-972587/trumps-first-100-day-plan
One Punch Mod
85941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Wow I was so right about these morons re-posting the same shit.

Again Redokami has done this so please cut the bullshit.

Nope I did not report the thread but i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.

LOL I made a mistake. Why so mad?


i seriously believe people should double check the threads once in a while before they make a topic.


I seriously believe people shouldn't refer to other users as morons. It's not a matter of whether it "triggers" someone to be insulted in that way, it's that conversation and discussion, especially about controversial subjects that folks have strong feelings about, goes better when folks are at least putting on a veneer of treating each other somewhat respectfully. In the future please make your points without attacking or insulting other users.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.