First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Hive of Demonic Ruin
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 26 days ago

The hive is a poisonous place, most would be prepared before venturing into the area by having a good supply of antidotes, or a mask to cover the nose and mouth.

It is an area that holds materials for brewing up medicinal potions/items. So most merchants hire mercenaries to do their collecting.

[ Optional ] One of many starting points, a freebie for new players if you don't know where to start.
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
It's been years since she has been on her own, hunted by the order of the imperials for a sword that was given to her by someone she adored. Since then she hasn't been close with or trusted other people especially humans, she never even set foot back home in Rothifell where she belongs. Now, she helps people travelling the lands, mostly merchants for a few gold in order to get by, otherwise she'd live off of nature, which is usually a case, half breeds isn't exactly the most favorite of them all afterall, so she won't receive much.

Currently roaming about this hive for some materials, she wanders gathering for a merchant who awaited her outside in their camp.
She sighed, and adjusted her face mask as she walked off carrying a small bag. Luna kept mostly quiet, spoke when spoken to, so most of the time her travels has been quite lonely.

"Just a few more." she thought.
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(formerly deuxx)
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Hal and his young niece by now had gotten used to roaming about the world, Hal working as a mercenary whilst raising Ciren. He was known as a mercenary with a heart of gold for his kind services and cheap prices. A man willing to help anyone. He knew he and his niece could never return to their home of Liesette, one of the biggest kingdoms now in poor state because of his actions.

He and Ciren were currently gathering materials for a client in a nearby village. He looked back to his niece, checking up on her. "Are you sure you're okay? You know you coulda stayed in the village."

The little girl shook her head and then clung to her uncle. She looked around at the hive, being careful not to touch anything. Hal had done a good job at making sure Ciren was well protected, seeing as she stubbornly wanted to come with him.
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
Luna wipes her forehead gathering the set amount she was suppose to get, she ties up the small bag, and continued deeper in the hive perhaps going to gather or search for a more rarer type deeper within. She knew it was dangerous but, she's been around countless number of times, she knows what she's dealing with, but for some reason, she felt like she need to trend further. "it's still light out, I can make it out before it gets truly dangerous."

She passed by one of the puffer plants, ones that spews poison into the air at a patterned time, she swipes at the air as it did, and groans out of annoyance. "foul things..."

As time passes, she had gotten deep within, the mist of the poison was rather strong to her liking, so it caused her to back track to where it was more safer. Luna looked back towards the path where she came from, "it does make one curious, although the pile of bones should've been a sign. Many others attempted as well...unfortunately..." For some reason she wanted to press forward, but even she felt the burn the further she went in. She thought for some time and headed over to a rest area with a fresh pound, and campfire, she sat down and sighs.
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(formerly deuxx)
Offline
Posted 23 days ago

Hal continued moving on, struggling to find the last material. I wanna get out of here as soon as possible... he looked back to Ciren. I don't want her to be here too long... He then spotted a stranger, stopped by a campfire. He made his way to her and looked down at her. "Excuse me, I am in a bit of a rush. Do you happen to know where I may find more of these?" Hal pulled out a small plant to show her.
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
Lunas gaze went upon the sudden stranger approaching her, she looked at the child behind him, "it's safe near this pond, perhaps you should rest-- for the child I mean. As for your plant, it's a little deeper within near some dark colored mushrooms." seeing others in the area was unexpected, so it kind of threw her off guard. Luna wondered why they're there, and why is he bringing a child into the area with him, everyone should know how dangerous the hive is, she didn't pester the man, but said her piece before tending to the fire.
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(formerly deuxx)
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

He nodded, "Thank you." he then looked down to Ciren. "Do you want to stay here then and wait?"
Ciren looked to the stranger then to Hal and shook her head and clung to his side. "No..."
He sighed, "L-look... I know you don't wanna wait by yourself but it'll get more dangerous the further we tread in." Hal looked conflicted. "On another note I don't wanna leave you here."
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
"it's not like I'm going to bite..." she sighed, "if she wants to go with you, be sure you're both prepared for what's ahead. Do not hesitate to come back here if you need to recover from the poison, or fatigue." Luna gotten quiet for a moment, then started to search her bag for the type her need, and found a few. "actually, I have a few of what you need, it'll probably save you the trouble."
Moderator
16716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The far side of t...
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
Unbeknownst to the gathering around the camp fire, a shadow was watching them. Atronox surveyed his new guests, a man, a woman, and what's this? A child? "Hmm of all the strange people and things I have seen in this place certainly a child has never been among them." He whispered to himself. Atronox was intrigued by this little gathering, but also concerned, for they had begun to venture into an area of the Hive he typically did not allow anyone to pass, "I suppose they must either be courageous or stupid to continue venturing past all those skeletons." He thought. Sighing Atronox decided he was going to have to deal with his quests differently than usual, because these were certainly not the usual circumstances.
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(formerly deuxx)
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

He looked at them for a bit, then to the young woman, "... Are you sure about this, miss? I couldn't possibly take these if you are here to collect them as well." Hal thought for a bit then looked down to Ciren. Although the quicker we get out the less I have to worry about her...
"Ears..." Ciren quietly mumbled, looking at the woman's wolf ears.
"Hey now, don't point out stuff randomly like that." He sighed.
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
"take them, I've been here countless number of times to know alternate locations for these plants, and materials. It'd be best for the little one to be out of here faster, the young ones are more prone to getting poison into their systems the further they go." her ears twitched upon the little girl pointing at them, nothing entirely new. Luna gotten up, and just slips what he needed in his hands, "if we meet the next time, perhaps prepare something in return for this deed."
Moderator
16716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The far side of t...
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
Atronox could see that this little gathering was about to disburse and decided while he had no intention of killing them, that it'd be entertaining to play with them before they left. Stepping out of the shadows and blocking their path back to the entrance so that if they tried to flee the could only go deeper into the Hive he said, "Leaving so soon? But you've only just arrived and my my what a very interesting group of travelers you are." He starred at the three of them as he began to stroke his right horn.
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(formerly deuxx)
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago



"I see... well I must thank you then." He nodded to her, "My name is Hal, if we ever meet again. This is my niece, Ciren." He looked down to his niece who was huddled up around the fire now. "Are you tired now?"
"A little..." She glanced up to Hal, keeping close to the fire.
"I suppose I could carry you back, now then--" before he could move on another stranger came and approached. He looked at him, feeling slightly cautious. "Hello, sir."
Creator
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Liese Maxia
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
Luna drops her bag, now spear in hand, staring at this stranger, a peculiar one, the kind that isn't most liked worldwide, didn't think she'd see one so soon. "I've trended in and out of this place, why have you now decided to show yourself?" she wasn't feeling particularly friendly at the moment with any of them, but in the presence of this other stranger just sent chills down her spine.
Moderator
16716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The far side of t...
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
Atronox eyes passed between Hal and Luna and then down to Ciren. Looking back to Luna he replied, "Yes Beast girl I have allowed you to pass unmolested in my domain many times, but you very rarely venture this deeply, and when you do you never go anywhere you shouldn't, you have a respect for the world around you something I can't say is true for some of the others unfortunate enough to cross my path." He glanced behind him up the way to where there was a pile of bones. He looked back to the group and this time down to Ciren, "What provokes my appearance this day is our new friends here today, particularly the child." Atronox looks at Hal, "And for you sir I have questions, What business do you have in these lands, and what in this nasty world would compel you to bring a child with you into this cursed Hive?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.