First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply No, Trump supporters are not racist. Explanation.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
...?
but yeah, before he might seem like a "reasonable" guy.
Now... not the one who should ever be elected.
The Video just shows how much big his ego have been getting over the last years.
From the 70's/80's he seemed fine, but after that.. ughh...

Your system is very bad anyway, sad to see US will never change for the better because of things like this.

Mad World - Gary Jules
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 21 days ago


Did you not watch the video? It clearly shows his views and business have been VERY consistent through out the many years.


but yeah, before he might seem like a "reasonable" guy.
Now... not the one who should ever be elected.


Why? Because he's said some things that hurt your feelings? Or perhaps you've been manipulated by the media?


The Video just shows how much big his ego have been getting over the last years.
From the 70's/80's he seemed fine, but after that.. ughh...


Nothing wrong w/ having an ego. He's clearly been very successful and knows what he's doing coming this far in the game.


Your system is very bad anyway, sad to see US will never change for the better because of things like this.


Our system is bad?! LOL, compared to what exactly? Our country has it a HELL of a lot better than most and that's just a fact.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:
Why? Because he's said some things that hurt your feelings? Or perhaps you've been manipulated by the media?

Our system is bad?! LOL, compared to what exactly? Our country has it a HELL of a lot better than most and that's just a fact.


1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
I don't think anyone here can honestly say that he isn't racist. I think a lot of people are okay with passive racism. I think a lot of people get defensive and talk in circles to defend his racist comments as many of them were cleverly said. But the head and creator of the birther movement is undoubtably a racist. I don't care if he claims it was locker room talk he made sexist comments about women. He is going on trial for rape of a minor for christ sake.

Lets all be reasonable and not pretend he isn't a bigot. I am willing to say most of it is passive racism/bigotry. I am willing to say its commonplace in the united states and probably wouldn't get him a second glance if he wasn't running for office. But half of Americans have squared those facts with whatever beliefs they have. I don't believe you hate other races or other minority groups. I think Trump supporters are willing to accept or overlook what they view as everyday racism. I personally think that is wrong. I dislike the regressive left and the SJW types but lets not pretend those allegations are nothing but smoke and mirrors.
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

GooseMcDucks wrote:

no?
Again you guys like to say "your feelings"... shit... I mean thats why much of your country is weird as hell.


1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
I'm unintentionally racist.
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Online
Posted 21 days ago
14733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:

Nothing wrong w/ having an ego.


So, Justin Bieber fan, then, I'm guessing?
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

Yorutenchi wrote:

I don't think anyone here can honestly say that he isn't racist. I think a lot of people are okay with passive racism. I think a lot of people get defensive and talk in circles to defend his racist comments as many of them were cleverly said. But the head and creator of the birther movement is undoubtably a racist. I don't care if he claims it was locker room talk he made sexist comments about women. He is going on trial for rape of a minor for christ sake.


Wow, a private conversation that got leaked 11 years later. Big woop, you act like guys haven't talked like that at least once in their life w/ their friends. That's far from being sexist. if that makes him sexist, then the rest of us are sexist. I haven't heard about this trial, but I did hear about women "randomly" coming out of the wood works claiming Donald raped them from that video. Guess what? It's all BS that won't even pass. You want to know where there is evidence though? Take a look at Hillary's husband who not only cheated on his wife, but stuck a cigar into a woman's private parts. You really want him back in the white house?


Lets all be reasonable and not pretend he isn't a bigot. I am willing to say most of it is passive racism/bigotry. I am willing to say its commonplace in the united states and probably wouldn't get him a second glance if he wasn't running for office. But half of Americans have squared those facts with whatever beliefs they have. I don't believe you hate other races or other minority groups. I think Trump supporters are willing to accept or overlook what they view as everyday racism. I personally think that is wrong. I dislike the regressive left and the SJW types but lets not pretend those allegations are nothing but smoke and mirrors.


They are but smoke & mirrors... Are you kidding? He's got a black woman who's one of Donald's head people, and not to mention, has people from various ethnicity working for him. You'd think a racist, passive or not, would do their very best to not hire people of color. Everything the media has fooled you into thinking is most likely twisted or taken out of context. Hell, CNN are very famous for this.
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

Ejanss wrote:

So, Justin Bieber fan, then, I'm guessing?


There's a difference between just having an ego and taking it a step further with Justin's idiocy.
14733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

So, Justin Bieber fan, then, I'm guessing?


There's a different between just having an ego and taking it a step further with Justin's idiocy.


And what a "bad" ego be: Kanye West running for president?
13811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Online
Posted 21 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:

It's easier for liberals to blame racism rather than their own failed socialist ideas.


liberalism and socialism are two different things.

liberals support regulated market economies and strong social welfare safety net.

Socialists support public ownership of the means of production.

Which failed liberal idea do you oppose? Social Security? Medicare? Savings Desposit insurance? NASA?

If you why Trump won it wasnt racism. It was that the Democratic party was too focused on minority group grievances rather than
improving the economy for all blue collar and middle class americans(including white people AND minorities).

Free college? We didn't need Free college we desperately needed low cost votech education. The Democrats come out with a plan to lower the cost of votech training youll see male voters come back to them.


1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:


Yorutenchi wrote:

I don't think anyone here can honestly say that he isn't racist. I think a lot of people are okay with passive racism. I think a lot of people get defensive and talk in circles to defend his racist comments as many of them were cleverly said. But the head and creator of the birther movement is undoubtably a racist. I don't care if he claims it was locker room talk he made sexist comments about women. He is going on trial for rape of a minor for christ sake.


Wow, a private conversation that got leaked 11 years later. Big woop, you act like guys haven't talked like that at least once in their life w/ their friends. That's far from being sexist. if that makes him sexist, then the rest of us are sexist. I haven't heard about this trial, but I did hear about women "randomly" coming out of the wood works claiming Donald raped them from that video. Guess what? It's all BS that won't even pass. You want to know where there is evidence though? Take a look at Hillary's husband who not only cheated on his wife, but stuck a cigar into a woman's private parts. You really want him back in the white house?

You act like I voted for HIllary. This election was a lost cause soon as Bernie lost the primary. I voted Jill Stein for an empty attempt to get the green party to 5% so they can be considered a major candidate. And I might as well not leave it blank as I vote for the remaining ballot. Tump is legitimately being accuse of rape of a minor. This isn't a fucking joke. Yes you can say what you will about Bill Clinton but that doesn't make Trump any better.



Lets all be reasonable and not pretend he isn't a bigot. I am willing to say most of it is passive racism/bigotry. I am willing to say its commonplace in the united states and probably wouldn't get him a second glance if he wasn't running for office. But half of Americans have squared those facts with whatever beliefs they have. I don't believe you hate other races or other minority groups. I think Trump supporters are willing to accept or overlook what they view as everyday racism. I personally think that is wrong. I dislike the regressive left and the SJW types but lets not pretend those allegations are nothing but smoke and mirrors.


They are but smoke & mirrors...for the most part. Are you kidding? He's got a black woman who's one of Donald's head people, and not to mention, has people from various ethnicity working for him. You'd think a racist, passive or not, would do their very best to not hire people of color. Everything the media has fooled you into thinking is most likely twisted or taken out of context. Hell, CNN are very famous for this.

No. If you think that a passively racist individual can't, through being advised and personal judgement, hire a black person? You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is. You can have black friends, you can hire black people but if at the end of the day you say "well there are black people and then there are niggers" you are a racist. This isn't a SJW bit. He has been sued multiple times in past occasion for racial discrimination in his businesses. Two notables is removing black card dealers and unfair practices when selling properties to people of color.

He inspires hate of muslims. There has been an 87% spike in hate crimes against Muslim Americans since his campaign gained traction. "They are rapists. And I assume someone of them are good people" "Grab them by the pussy" "I don't believe Obama was born in the united states".

Can you honestly tell me that the person who started the birther movement was not racially motivated? Can you say that it had nothing to do with Obama's race? If you tell me that I think we're done with this conversation.
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

Yorutenchi wrote:

You act like I voted for HIllary. This election was a lost cause soon as Bernie lost the primary. I voted Jill Stein for an empty attempt to get the green party to 5% so they can be considered a major candidate. And I might as well not leave it blank as I vote for the remaining ballot. Tump is legitimately being accuse of rape of a minor. This isn't a fucking joke. Yes you can say what you will about Bill Clinton but that doesn't make Trump any better.


I'm saying Hillary wouldn't have been the better option. Thank GOD Bernie lost. His ideals of socialism would have turned our country upside down. It's been proven time & time again to not work. Yes, and my friend next door is also being accused of raping a minor. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? The bill Clinton scandal was brought up because he WAS found guilty. Nothing will show up for Donald, I guarantee you that. But until the time comes that he IS found guilty (if it ever happens), quit using that as your leverage. Anyone can accuse people of rape, it's quite easy.


No. If you think that a passively racist individual can't, through being advised and personal judgement, hire a black person? You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is. You can have black friends, you can hire black people but if at the end of the day you say "well there are black people and then there are niggers" you are a racist. This isn't a SJW bit. He has been sued multiple times in past occasion for racial discrimination in his businesses. Two notables is removing black card dealers and unfair practices when selling properties to people of color.


Oh, whatever. Until you can prove to me that he's legitimately racist, keep your accusations to yourself. By the way, that incident with him being sued was never passed, it was settled. No guilt was found. Also, this is a big company we're talking about. Do you really think Donald told his employers to not rent to people of color? There are people w/ their own agendas you know, which is pretty much why the agreement came to pass and Trump management trained employees about their obligations under the Fair Housing Act. But no, you don't want to include that, right? Donald is a RACIST.


He inspires hate of muslims. There has been an 87% spike in hate crimes against Muslim Americans since his campaign gained traction. "They are rapists. And I assume someone of them are good people" "Grab them by the pussy" "I don't believe Obama was born in the united states".


How exactly is that his fault? Yes, some ARE indeed rapists and some ARE good people, what's wrong w/ that statement exactly? Also, wasn't that in reference to illegal Mexicans, not Muslims? I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure of it anyway. Once again, locker room talk. If that makes him sexist, then we're all sexist. I never followed the birther movement, so no comment.


Can you honestly tell me that the person who started the birther movement was not racially motivated? Can you say that it had nothing to do with Obama's race? If you tell me that I think we're done with this conversation.


Until you can provide legitimate proof that he's racist, then we're done. You're nothing but speculation & assumptions.
Yes, I can.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR.

http://billypenn.com/2016/11/11/n-er-lynching-group-text-shocks-penn-freshmen/


Don't fucking tell me y'all aint racist. Ok, not all of you, but there's a good portion that are.



THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. THIS IS WHO YOU VOTED FOR. Your man Trump has made this LEGIT.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Nogara-san wrote:

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR.

http://billypenn.com/2016/11/11/n-er-lynching-group-text-shocks-penn-freshmen/


Don't fucking tell me y'all aint racist. Ok, not all of you, but there's a good portion that are.



THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. THIS IS WHO YOU VOTED FOR. Your man Trump has made this LEGIT.


How is that what we voted for? How did trump make it legit? Trump has been very supportive of making life better for minorities. How do we know that white trump supporters started those groups and not some vindictive militant socialist looking to drum up attention as has been the case many times before. You're all outraged and have no real facts to go on.
17168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
From what I am hearing, Trump supporters think that CNN and other news agencies are bias because some things they have said are against Trump. Hillary supporters and third-party supporters say that FOX NEWS are bias. So isn't the problem that we the people and media can't agree on the issues?
For me, I know that the world has a LOT of problems right now but when I hear someone say that a group of people are responsible for all of our problems, I ask a question. Why are they doing what they are doing?
If you refuse to try to have a discussion with someone you disagree then I think that we are doomed to kill each other and regardless of why we kill each other I think that is just a sad way to live your life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.