First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply No, Trump supporters are not racist. Explanation.
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Rehoboth, MA
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
They spun the same narrative about Brexit. There's just no convincing some people, they're dead-set on seeing a very large group of people as horrible, bigoted monsters because their values and ideologies are different from their own. If you dig a little deeper, past the heavily-spun headlines and soundbites, you'll find the reasons why people voted for Trump were a lot more complex and far less nefarious.

For what it's worth, the KKK endorsed FDR as President, and he has never been branded a racist or a bigot by the same liberal pundits who want to see Trump drawn and quartered. You can't hold a candidate responsible for the ideologies and actions of all of those who support them. You don't see people blaming Hillary for the attacks and protests that have erupted over the past two days, because she didn't incite them.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Nogara-san wrote:

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR.

http://billypenn.com/2016/11/11/n-er-lynching-group-text-shocks-penn-freshmen/


Don't fucking tell me y'all aint racist. Ok, not all of you, but there's a good portion that are.



THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. THIS IS WHO YOU VOTED FOR. Your man Trump has made this LEGIT.


You're either joking, really stupid, or trolling.

Stupid people doing stupid things is not the responsibility of a candidate who in no way supports those things.

That'd be like Obama supports rape because of his bathroom transgender decision, simply because that's what people fear as the result of his policy.

That's dumb.
SGZone 
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
Agreed saying that all his supporters are racist is wrong but a good number of them are. I mean the guy was endorsed by a KKK newspaper and several white supremacists sites. So how about this instead of everyone going after the extremists on the other side to make their group feel better. How about everyone goes after the extremists on your own side. When the KKK go out and support Trump make them know they are not welcome. Rally against them in full force. Go beyond a simple letter denouncing them and put action behind it. The same can be applied to liberals too with crazy SJWs. So how about we take care of the extremists on our side of the aisle and then we can build a middle ground to meet. Sound good? They have every right to support Trump but you have every right to tell them to shut the fuck up and get lost. Let that voice be louder than theirs because all people are hearing are the extremists.
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
Keeping illegals out and temporary bans are good, how people think these are racist actions, confuses me. Most 'points' people make against him being racist is because of those two reasons, and his supporters, which is sad. It's even more sad that the whole #NotMyPresident thing has sparked, and has turned into utter chaos. Bunch of overgrown crybabies....
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

guitarzim22 wrote:

Keeping illegals out and temporary bans are good, how people think these are racist actions, confuses me. Most 'points' people make against him being racist is because of those two reasons, and his supporters, which is sad. It's even more sad that the whole #NotMyPresident thing has sparked, and has turned into utter chaos. Bunch of overgrown crybabies....


These are the same people who supported Black Lives Matter. Now, BLM is not a result of a non-existent problem, but rather the lack of understanding about what is causing the problem. Hint - it ain't racism.

Demonizing people is way easier than taking responsibility, I guess.
50326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

SGZone wrote:

Agreed saying that all his supporters are racist is wrong but a good number of them are. I mean the guy was endorsed by a KKK newspaper and several white supremacists sites. So how about this instead of everyone going after the extremists on the other side to make their group feel better. How about everyone goes after the extremists on your own side. When the KKK go out and support Trump make them know they are not welcome. Rally against them in full force. Go beyond a simple letter denouncing them and put action behind it. The same can be applied to liberals too with crazy SJWs. So how about we take care of the extremists on our side of the aisle and then we can build a middle ground to meet. Sound good? They have every right to support Trump but you have every right to tell them to shut the fuck up and get lost. Let that voice be louder than theirs because all people are hearing are the extremists.


You do know Hillary Clinton's mentor was a KKK member a grand dragon if I'm not wrong but someone supporting you must mean he is a member too right ???

1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:


Yorutenchi wrote:

You act like I voted for HIllary. This election was a lost cause soon as Bernie lost the primary. I voted Jill Stein for an empty attempt to get the green party to 5% so they can be considered a major candidate. And I might as well not leave it blank as I vote for the remaining ballot. Tump is legitimately being accuse of rape of a minor. This isn't a fucking joke. Yes you can say what you will about Bill Clinton but that doesn't make Trump any better.


I'm saying Hillary wouldn't have been the better option. Thank GOD Bernie lost. His ideals of socialism would have turned our country upside down. It's been proven time & time again to not work. Yes, and my friend next door is also being accused of raping a minor. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? The bill Clinton scandal was brought up because he WAS found guilty. Nothing will show up for Donald, I guarantee you that. But until the time comes that he IS found guilty (if it ever happens), quit using that as your leverage. Anyone can accuse people of rape, it's quite easy.


No. If you think that a passively racist individual can't, through being advised and personal judgement, hire a black person? You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is. You can have black friends, you can hire black people but if at the end of the day you say "well there are black people and then there are niggers" you are a racist. This isn't a SJW bit. He has been sued multiple times in past occasion for racial discrimination in his businesses. Two notables is removing black card dealers and unfair practices when selling properties to people of color.


Oh, whatever. Until you can prove to me that he's legitimately racist, keep your accusations to yourself. By the way, that incident with him being sued was never passed, it was settled. No guilt was found. Also, this is a big company we're talking about. Do you really think Donald told his employers to not rent to people of color? There are people w/ their own agendas you know, which is pretty much why the agreement came to pass and Trump management trained employees about their obligations under the Fair Housing Act. But no, you don't want to include that, right? Donald is a RACIST.


He inspires hate of muslims. There has been an 87% spike in hate crimes against Muslim Americans since his campaign gained traction. "They are rapists. And I assume someone of them are good people" "Grab them by the pussy" "I don't believe Obama was born in the united states".


How exactly is that his fault? Yes, some ARE indeed rapists and some ARE good people, what's wrong w/ that statement exactly? Also, wasn't that in reference to illegal Mexicans, not Muslims? I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure of it anyway. Once again, locker room talk. If that makes him sexist, then we're all sexist. I never followed the birther movement, so no comment.


Can you honestly tell me that the person who started the birther movement was not racially motivated? Can you say that it had nothing to do with Obama's race? If you tell me that I think we're done with this conversation.


Until you can provide legitimate proof that he's racist, then we're done. You're nothing but speculation & assumptions.
Yes, I can.

Feel free to live in whatever delusional world you would like. I don't think there is ever a thing we can come to agreeance on. The fact that you think Bernie Sanders was a terrible idea when he had objectively the best policy tells me all I need to know. Good luck in the next 4 years and good day sir.
28681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Yorutenchi wrote:

Feel free to live in whatever delusional world you would like. I don't think there is ever a thing we can come to agreeance on. The fact that you think Bernie Sanders was a terrible idea when he had objectively the best policy tells me all I need to know. Good luck in the next 4 years and good day sir.


Typical socialist response
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Lemontitties wrote:


Yorutenchi wrote:

Feel free to live in whatever delusional world you would like. I don't think there is ever a thing we can come to agreeance on. The fact that you think Bernie Sanders was a terrible idea when he had objectively the best policy tells me all I need to know. Good luck in the next 4 years and good day sir.


Typical socialist response


You are good at baiting I give you that. I had full intent to let this go but lets talk a bit about democratic socialism. What are the top five countries for median family income? If you would like to look them up I encourage you to. If you don't want to I'll tell you. In this order it is Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Australia and Denmark. Lagging way in the back at number 6 is the US of A. Why is it that 4 of the top five are considered socialist nations? And Australia not being a socialist nation is far more socialist than the united states in terms of healthcare, university tuition and low income assistance? After the US is Canada, South Korea, Kuwait and the Netherlands to round out the top 10. Canada and the Netherlands are also socialist nations. South Korea has socialist tendencies. All first world nations have socialized healthcare. No other first world nation costs as much to go to college.

What policies would have destroyed our economy? Why would those same policies make other countries outperform us?
SGZone 
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
Yeah a former KKK who has denounced them since then and frequently apologizes for his membership. Trump is supported by the current KKK along with current white supremacist sites like the Daily Stormer. It doesn't make you a member but if I was into politics and there was any Nazi, KKK, or insert group name here_ that support for my politics. I would probably have a long think about what I'm saying and if I find nothing wrong I wouldn't just denounce them in a letter I'd dedicate a speech and encourage my supporters to fight against them. I'd want my supporters to make it crystal clear that this group has no home in my party, platform, etc and I would do everything to make them my enemy. This needs to happen on both sides of the aisle because those extremists are all that people hear. An endorsement from a KKK newspaper is a lot louder than a letter from a spokesman. There needs to be more action from everyone.
28204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 22 days ago
When both the KKK and ISIS are cheering your election, something has gone terribly wrong. -.-
17871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

runec wrote:

When both the KKK and ISIS are cheering your election, something has gone terribly wrong. -.-


and North Korea and the Taliban
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

uncletim wrote:


runec wrote:

When both the KKK and ISIS are cheering your election, something has gone terribly wrong. -.-


and North Korea and the Taliban


And Putin.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
Just think if we had a woman president that received billions from foreign governments that force other women to cover their skin, not leave the house without a male relative to escort them, not driving a car...
50326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago
Do you even understand who the real bigots are here, The liberals who coined the phrase deplorables they lost them the election, that kind of bigotry is whats unacceptable.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-11/revenge-of-the-deplorables
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.