First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Barack Obama's Lack of Action
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:




the driver was equally implicated in the altercation.


By honking his horn?
You may as well say a woman wearing a short skirt is 'equally implicated' if she gets raped.

Note he didn't start driving until after the threats and they started stabbing at his head with their signs, what he did was completely legal.

'holding people against their will isn't kidnapping'



"A road being blocked off=Holding people against their will"

https://youtu.be/KpGO2VTksIw?t=1m32s
Emtro 
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:
And I did not excuse violent riots in yours. Glad we could settle that.

What exactly did you think this thread was talking about?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

qwueri wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

It's very easy to confuse the accelerator peddle with the brake peddle in stressful situations. These types of accidents happen all the time. That is why it is unlawful for pedestrians to stand in the middle of the road whenever they feel like it.


It's also unlawful for a motorist to hit a pedestrian, and will almost certainly start a criminal investigation.


"Failure to yield the right-of-way"
qwueri 
16478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

VZ68 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
Making an argument that was already refuted. A+


Dude, your whole LIFE has been refuted. You come from a non-player country on the world market, you live in a non-player state of said country and you don't mean shit. You could die before your next reply and people wouldn't even care, because you aren't in the game at all.


When in doubt, fall back on ad hominem.
36022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

qwueri wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

It's very easy to confuse the accelerator peddle with the brake peddle in stressful situations. These types of accidents happen all the time. That is why it is unlawful for pedestrians to stand in the middle of the road whenever they feel like it.


It's also unlawful for a motorist to hit a pedestrian, and will almost certainly start a criminal investigation.


Not if they fear for their life.
Dozens of people jumping on your car saying they're going to rip you out and beat your ass pretty much gives you a license to kill all of them in almost all states.
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago

Emtro wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
And I did not excuse violent riots in yours. Glad we could settle that.

What exactly did you think this thread was talking about?


the clearly stated subject of the thread, perhaps?
7229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

qwueri wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

It's very easy to confuse the accelerator peddle with the brake peddle in stressful situations. These types of accidents happen all the time. That is why it is unlawful for pedestrians to stand in the middle of the road whenever they feel like it.


It's also unlawful for a motorist to hit a pedestrian, and will almost certainly start a criminal investigation.


They just have to find a jury that is willing to convict an innocent driver who was being mobbed, abused and beaten in the middle of a busy road.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

qwueri wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
Making an argument that was already refuted. A+


Dude, your whole LIFE has been refuted. You come from a non-player country on the world market, you live in a non-player state of said country and you don't mean shit. You could die before your next reply and people wouldn't even care, because you aren't in the game at all.


When in doubt, fall back on ad hominem.


I'm not IN doubt. Call it a statement of Fact. If this forum had added an ignore button years ago, I wouldn't have missed him at all.
36022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:



"A road being blocked off=Holding people against their will"


Protestors intentionally target bridges and back up traffic so people can't escape, like the protest in Portland last night.

Guess how it ended? A few gangbangers decided they weren't going to be held against their will and started shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rn6EVXdg7U

"if you don't get off this bridge I'm going to fucking kill you"

4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

VZ68 wrote:

I'm not IN doubt. Call it a statement of Fact. If this forum had added an ignore button years ago, I wouldn't have missed him at all.


A G7 country being a "non-player" and Canada using states.

Very factual.
qwueri 
16478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Not if they fear for their life.
Dozens of people jumping on your car saying they're going to rip you out and beat your ass pretty much gives you a license to kill all of them in almost all states.


http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html

Slightly less than half of all states have stand-your-ground laws. And even in the ones that do, you're going to be investigated for homicide.
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



"A road being blocked off=Holding people against their will"


Protestors intentionally target bridges and back up traffic so people can't escape, like the protest in Portland last night.

Guess how it ended? A few gangbangers decided they weren't going to be held against their will and started shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rn6EVXdg7U

"if you don't get off this bridge I'm going to fucking kill you"



I'll refer you back to my post where I explain to you what kidnapping actually means.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

A G7 country being a "non-player" and Canada using states.

Very factual.




Sorry, it's a state, even if you commonwealth scum call them provinces. And didn't double your whole population vote for Trump.

I'm glad you think there is a reason you are allowed to sit at the big kid's table, but really, there isn't.
36022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:



I'll refer you back to my post where I explain to you what kidnapping actually means.


Semantics.

What matters is that by illegally blocking traffic you are pretty much asking to be killed, legally. Because holding people against their will is pretty fucked up.
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

VZ68 wrote:



Sorry, it's a state, even if you commonwealth scum call them provinces. And didn't double your whole population vote for Trump.

I'm glad you think there is a reason you are allowed to sit at the big kid's table, but really, there isn't.


The only minor in this thread is using the word "kid" condescendingly.

That's just adorable.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.