First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Coolest Katana Picture
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08


jc-san wrote


how much is a grand?



thousand. You can find some on ebay actually- im looking at one thats 15000 us right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-DAISHO-KATANA-WAKIZASHI-JAPANESE-SAMURAI-SWORD_W0QQitemZ180217285275QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anotehr antique going for 10 400 us

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Katana-Sword-Mumei-Uda-Kunimune-Katana-1400-Era_W0QQitemZ310023514780QQihZ021QQcategoryZ95132QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Macedonian wrote:



jc-san wrote


how much is a grand?



thousand. You can find some on ebay actually- im looking at one thats 15000 us right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-DAISHO-KATANA-WAKIZASHI-JAPANESE-SAMURAI-SWORD_W0QQitemZ180217285275QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anotehr antique going for 10 400 us

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Katana-Sword-Mumei-Uda-Kunimune-Katana-1400-Era_W0QQitemZ310023514780QQihZ021QQcategoryZ95132QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


WOW !!!!!!
those swords are priceless treasures, they look so cool and I bet they still have their edges.
I would give up everything I have just to have those swords.
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

jirvildavid wrote:


Macedonian wrote:



jc-san wrote


how much is a grand?



thousand. You can find some on ebay actually- im looking at one thats 15000 us right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-DAISHO-KATANA-WAKIZASHI-JAPANESE-SAMURAI-SWORD_W0QQitemZ180217285275QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anotehr antique going for 10 400 us

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Katana-Sword-Mumei-Uda-Kunimune-Katana-1400-Era_W0QQitemZ310023514780QQihZ021QQcategoryZ95132QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


WOW !!!!!!
those swords are priceless treasures, they look so cool and I bet they still have their edges.
I would give up everything I have just to have those swords.


yup great blades, probably still are sharp. Expensive as hell. I love blades but i wouldnt spent this much on one when you can buy a whole antique samurai armor for 5 grand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAPANESE-SAMURAI-ARMOR-KABUTO-yoroi_W0QQitemZ290207072605QQihZ019QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Macedonian wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


Macedonian wrote:



jc-san wrote


how much is a grand?



thousand. You can find some on ebay actually- im looking at one thats 15000 us right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-DAISHO-KATANA-WAKIZASHI-JAPANESE-SAMURAI-SWORD_W0QQitemZ180217285275QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anotehr antique going for 10 400 us

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Katana-Sword-Mumei-Uda-Kunimune-Katana-1400-Era_W0QQitemZ310023514780QQihZ021QQcategoryZ95132QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


WOW !!!!!!
those swords are priceless treasures, they look so cool and I bet they still have their edges.
I would give up everything I have just to have those swords.


yup great blades, probably still are sharp. Expensive as hell. I love blades but i wouldnt spent this much on one when you can buy a whole antique samurai armor for 5 grand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAPANESE-SAMURAI-ARMOR-KABUTO-yoroi_W0QQitemZ290207072605QQihZ019QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



Cool armor, but I still prefer an Iyozane armor
Pretty much like the one used by Tom Cruise......
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

jirvildavid wrote:


Macedonian wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


Macedonian wrote:



jc-san wrote


how much is a grand?



thousand. You can find some on ebay actually- im looking at one thats 15000 us right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-DAISHO-KATANA-WAKIZASHI-JAPANESE-SAMURAI-SWORD_W0QQitemZ180217285275QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anotehr antique going for 10 400 us

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Katana-Sword-Mumei-Uda-Kunimune-Katana-1400-Era_W0QQitemZ310023514780QQihZ021QQcategoryZ95132QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


WOW !!!!!!
those swords are priceless treasures, they look so cool and I bet they still have their edges.
I would give up everything I have just to have those swords.


yup great blades, probably still are sharp. Expensive as hell. I love blades but i wouldnt spent this much on one when you can buy a whole antique samurai armor for 5 grand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAPANESE-SAMURAI-ARMOR-KABUTO-yoroi_W0QQitemZ290207072605QQihZ019QQcategoryZ73466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



Cool armor, but I still prefer an Iyozane armor
Pretty much like the one used by Tom Cruise......


i was looking for an antique one but i couldnt find it...

They make lots of replicas nowadays
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Yes.... Not only that they make them look so good but they can also make them battle ready
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
difficult to get a battle ready katana becaue the people who make real katanas are so rare nowadays...
it would be a beautiful thing though
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Hey, who won the contest by the way?
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Here's some more pictures of production katanas and nihontos:

Kumori


Hoso


Kami Katana


Bushido Katana


Orchid Katana


Well, this isn't really a katana its a tachi
Creator
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
these are all awesome, thnks for posting! if you can, get more ppl to post please
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Hey, have I won yet?
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
hey come on guys I'm not the only member here, post some pictures..!!!!!
Creator
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
so far u've posted the best pictures but sorry i cant close the contest if only a few ppl posted.....when more ppl post ill be able to decide
Member
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

this is one of my many swords that i own kool huh.....
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

kongpao wrote:


this is one of my many swords that i own kool huh.....


hey, I've seen a sword like that before..............
I bet its not sharp cuz its only an iaito katana
and for as long as I know, its not made in Japan, but China
And its made of carbon steel 1045
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.