First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Trump Is a Caring, loving Man who's not Racist
27253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
Who cares, at least Trump isn't Reagan

http://www.vqronline.org/essay/reagan-retrospect
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

OnePunchJoJo wrote:

What's wrong with smaller set of testicles? I've never ONCE heard a woman say they're attracted to a guy just because of their testicles.....




Because your testicles shrink because steroids shut them down which can cause massive damage after so long especially if abused and taken stupidly. It has a diffrent effect on women.
16727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago








10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

OnePunchJoJo wrote:

What's wrong with smaller set of testicles? I've never ONCE heard a woman say they're attracted to a guy just because of their testicles.....


Well, they don't hang low. You can't tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow. They don't wobble to and fro. You can't throw them over your shoulder like a Continental Soldier.

Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Well, they don't hang low. You can't tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow. They don't wobble to and fro. You can't throw them over your shoulder like a Continental Soldier.



Point taken
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

uncletim wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.

[unnecessary personal attack removed by mod] you just lost all credibility



How's that anti-Semitic?

I have no issue with the Jewish people. I simply think that a few facts have been adjusted, by the Allied Nations, to better justify involvement in the war and the dropping of atomic bombs.

I never blamed the Jewish people for that mess. I never said Hilter was justified in Jewish bigotry.
14466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.


I assume the survivor claims were self-reported and the Jewish numbers based on official records. If there was an attempt to forge the holocaust at such a tightly controlled level the records should have been forged to match.

You also have to take in the consideration of the population in a group being prejudiced against that would choose to not report as belonging to that group if they fear harassment or worse. A good recent example would be black Trump supporters in black communities, they exist and they kept their mouths shut and let the ballot do the talking.

Considering we can't even seem to properly document our own citizens even today I'd say there isn't enough evidence to confirm.
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

OnePunchJoJo wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Hitler loved kids and dogs so couldn't have been a bad guy right?


Believe it or not, but Hitler wasn't behind the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a lie, and was told over and over until people finally believed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA


Are you seriously a holocaust denier? And a Trump supporter?
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

GreatLordBalzak wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.


I assume the survivor claims were self-reported and the Jewish numbers based on official records. If there was an attempt to forge the holocaust at such a tightly controlled level the records should have been forged to match.

You also have to take in the consideration of the population in a group being prejudiced against that would choose to not report as belonging to that group if they fear harassment or worse. A good recent example would be black Trump supporters in black communities, they exist and they kept their mouths shut and let the ballot do the talking.

Considering we can't even seem to properly document our own citizens even today I'd say there isn't enough evidence to confirm.


Even then, there's the combined numbers of Jewish Holocaust survivors and supposed deaths was something like 300% higher than pre-WWII reported Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe. And MANY Jews fled.

So, what I imagine is that you are right, there was a little bit of under-reporting prior to the war, then the Allied Nations fudged the numbers of deaths to justify involvement in the war, and THEN, many non-Jewish people and Jews who had fled or were never in Nazi controlled Europe to begin with, all made reparations claims as survivors. Of course, the Allied Nations aren't going to squabble about it, because it helps build their case.

That's all I'm saying.
One Punch Mod
85789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
I've deleted and edited several posts in this thread, which may result in some subsequent posts being displayed out of order.

Please remember:

1) Do not insult or attack other users. Disagreeing with what they say, and expressing that disagreement is expected, but it's also expected that you do so in a reasonably respectful way.

2) Do not create quote pyramids; do not hide quote pyramids under spoiler tags. When you quote someone who has also quoted someone, edit out the oldest part of the quote chain, keeping only what's relevant from the most recent part of the chain.
17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

Yorutenchi wrote:


OnePunchJoJo wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Hitler loved kids and dogs so couldn't have been a bad guy right?


Believe it or not, but Hitler wasn't behind the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a lie, and was told over and over until people finally believed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA


Are you seriously a holocaust denier? And a Trump supporter?

you'er surprised? look at who supports him

14087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

lorreen wrote:

I've deleted and edited several posts in this thread, which may result in some subsequent posts being displayed out of order.

Please remember:

1) Do not insult or attack other users. Disagreeing with what they say, and expressing that disagreement is expected, but it's also expected that you do so in a reasonably respectful way.

2) Do not create quote pyramids; do not hide quote pyramids under spoiler tags. When you quote someone who has also quoted someone, edit out the oldest part of the quote chain, keeping only what's relevant from the most recent part of the chain.


"the holocaust is a lie" <- not removed
joke about steroids shrinking someone's brain <- removed, but the part about dick shrinking not removed i guess??

nice moderation there. what a wonderful forum with perfectly reasonable standards

also the steroid joke was one of the only posts to make me laugh in these godawful threads =(
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

uncletim wrote:

you'er surprised? look at who supports him


Just a bit taken aback we got a real actual holocaust supporter. Not surprised that one would support Trump but this is my first time coming across one.
One Punch Mod
85789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

limeparadox wrote:


lorreen wrote:

I've deleted and edited several posts in this thread, which may result in some subsequent posts being displayed out of order.

Please remember:

1) Do not insult or attack other users. Disagreeing with what they say, and expressing that disagreement is expected, but it's also expected that you do so in a reasonably respectful way.

2) Do not create quote pyramids; do not hide quote pyramids under spoiler tags. When you quote someone who has also quoted someone, edit out the oldest part of the quote chain, keeping only what's relevant from the most recent part of the chain.


"the holocaust is a lie" <- not removed
joke about steroids shrinking someone's brain <- removed, but the part about dick shrinking not removed i guess??

nice moderation there. what a wonderful forum with perfectly reasonable standards

also the steroid joke was one of the only posts to make me laugh in these godawful threads =(


"the holocaust is a lie" was an opinion about an event, not an insult directed toward another user.

The entire original post about dick and brain shrinking was removed because it was intended as an insult toward a specific user. In the places where someone quoted the posts I deleted, I left enough in to retain context for the reply (which was generally not itself an attack).

I posted in the thread as a courtesy notice and reminder to all, not as its own topic for discussion. I encourage all to get back to the topic of the thread.
14466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Even then, there's the combined numbers of Jewish Holocaust survivors and supposed deaths was something like 300% higher than pre-WWII reported Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe. And MANY Jews fled.

So, what I imagine is that you are right, there was a little bit of under-reporting prior to the war, then the Allied Nations fudged the numbers of deaths to justify involvement in the war, and THEN, many non-Jewish people and Jews who had fled or were never in Nazi controlled Europe to begin with, all made reparations claims as survivors. Of course, the Allied Nations aren't going to squabble about it, because it helps build their case.

That's all I'm saying.


Very plausible, it makes for a good leap of logic. This kind of thing does happen all the time so it's not much of a stretch to believe. Question everything, even if it would be an unpopular opinion. I cannot say I disagree with this assessment. The atrocities likely did occur (like with most wars) and were likely to not have been isolated, yet also over-reported.

8453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.


You do know that more than just Jewish people were sent to camps, right? And not just from Germany, but from German occupied territories. The total numbers are victims of the holocaust, not just Jewish Germans.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

GreatLordBalzak wrote:

Very plausible, it makes for a good leap of logic. This kind of thing does happen all the time so it's not much of a stretch to believe. Question everything, even if it would be an unpopular opinion. I cannot say I disagree with this assessment. The atrocities likely did occur (like with most wars) and were likely to not have been isolated, yet also over-reported.


Yep. I feel like there is no question that the numbers were somewhat tempered with or that some amount of these atrocities did occur.

However, being honest about it shouldn't be so taboo.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
Does the exact number of people that the Nazis murdered really make that much of a difference? Not all were Jewish either, Many non-Jewish Polish people were also placed in camps and killed for being suspected Jews. There is no doubt that the Nazis starved, gassed, burned shitloads of people. Does it really matter if it was 1 million or 6 million?
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

nanikore2 wrote:

Who cares, at least Trump isn't Reagan

http://www.vqronline.org/essay/reagan-retrospect


A totally liberally biased essay about his inaccurate and factually flawed interpretation of the Reagan years by a nobody student.
Such a disgrace.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.