First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Trump Is a Caring, loving Man who's not Racist
2269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

kevz_210 wrote:

At this point we should all kick our feet up, sit back and enjoy the show.
His success or failure as President will prove whether or not he was right or wrong.


Agreed. The same goes for Republicans who control Congress. They will no longer have Obama to blame which I imagine will be a double edged sword. They'll either sink or swim on their own. Either way it will be quite a spectacle.
14727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 19 days ago
He's a very spiritual man!
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Sure Jan..
14727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

TotalQuirk wrote:

Sure Jan..


(Sixteen...Yep, too young to recognize South Park refs from ten years ago. Geez, when even THOSE seem old now. )
Timmn 
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Secret Government...
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.


You should also know that it wasn't only the Jews that were put in the gas chambers, there were Roma (Gypsies), political prisoners, and anybody else that Hitler or his minions didn't like.
2445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake? Good to know where you stand



Hmm. how do I put this?

I don't believe anything. I KNOW that the pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe was lower than the supposed deaths of Jewish people in gas chambers. I KNOW that there are no mass graves that accurately represent those numbers. I KNOW that the number of Jewish holocaust survivor claims was higher than both the number of Pre-WWII Jewish population in Nazi controlled Europe AND the amount of supposed Jewish deaths in the holocaust, separately, not even together. I know that the victors write the history books.

So, I know that the math doesn't add up and I know who's responsible for that.

But, no, I don't believe anything.



You KNOW all this stuff? Did you count up all the Jews in europe yourself? Or did you get those numbers from somewhere else? I want to see some sources here and if you didn't just make this all up yourself, then clearly you believe in SOMETHING. AND the person who came up with that SOMETHING has any reason to lie as anyone else.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

Timmn wrote:
You should also know that it wasn't only the Jews that were put in the gas chambers, there were Roma (Gypsies), political prisoners, and anybody else that Hitler or his minions didn't like.


Yep, and that changes the numbers, a little.


billiam135 wrote:
You KNOW all this stuff? Did you count up all the Jews in europe yourself? Or did you get those numbers from somewhere else? I want to see some sources here and if you didn't just make this all up yourself, then clearly you believe in SOMETHING. AND the person who came up with that SOMETHING has any reason to lie as anyone else.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred


Jesus Christ, you guys should really read the rest of my thoughts on this, rather than automatically assuming I'm a racist or whatever.

But, you probably will not.
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Wow my grandfather would be very surprised to hear that the holocaust was fake. Considering he was one of the first US soldiers to encounter one of the camps. To bad he died some years back because this might have lifted his spirits some about his faith in humanity. Smh stick to talking about you workout regiment
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

OnePunchJoJo wrote:

Believe it or not, but Hitler wasn't behind the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a lie, and was told over and over until people finally believed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA


Wow. Ngl, I never realised holocaust-deniers actually existed. Just kind of thought it was a joke. I don't even know what to say, that's even dumber than climate-change denial dude.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

TheDustyForest wrote:


OnePunchJoJo wrote:

Believe it or not, but Hitler wasn't behind the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a lie, and was told over and over until people finally believed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA


Wow. Ngl, I never realised holocaust-deniers actually existed. Just kind of thought it was a joke. I don't even know what to say, that's even dumber than climate-change denial dude.


See this is exactly why guys are fed up with you people. You don't debate anything. You don't give reasoning for what you believe. You just throw insults at anyone who believes something you don't.

As you could find out by reading my other posts on the matter, believing history is less than accurate on the matter doesn't make you a racist.

6173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
That dosen't matter if he is such a loving caring man ,why would he say all of that racist rhetoric through out the whole campaign? That shows he is using people of color as a political tool ;and that sir means he is a racist! You don't use humans as dummies to win or to get ahead. In the back of his mind he is saying "I can say whatever I want and these fools sill believe me" or "I'll do whatever it takes to win even if its crushing human dignity". I can go on.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

SeiyaMinkah wrote:

That dosen't matter if he is such a loving caring man ,why would he say all of that racist rhetoric through out the whole campaign? That shows he is using people of color as a political tool ;and that sir means he is a racist! You don't use humans as dummies to win or to get ahead. In the back of his mind he is saying "I can say whatever I want and these fools sill believe me" or "I'll do whatever it takes to win even if its crushing human dignity". I can go on.


I take it you just loathe the Democratic party, then, eh?
14727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


uncletim wrote:
So you agree with him the Holocaust was fake?


Hmm. how do I put this?


Try "He would know", that springs to mind.
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

HolyDrumstick wrote:


TheDustyForest wrote:


OnePunchJoJo wrote:

Believe it or not, but Hitler wasn't behind the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a lie, and was told over and over until people finally believed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA


Wow. Ngl, I never realised holocaust-deniers actually existed. Just kind of thought it was a joke. I don't even know what to say, that's even dumber than climate-change denial dude.


See this is exactly why guys are fed up with you people. You don't debate anything. You don't give reasoning for what you believe. You just throw insults at anyone who believes something you don't.

As you could find out by reading my other posts on the matter, believing history is less than accurate on the matter doesn't make you a racist.



Ok I will concede your point about not debating anything. That is a flaw of my own that I am aware of. Having said that, I made no claim of racism anywhere, I just think it is ridiculous to dispute an event of which millions have actual memories.

And as for not trusting all we know of history to be true, I do not think that is completely stupid either because I am somewhat of a solipsist. I spend probably about 20% of my time in a philosophical wormhole thinking about how I cannot prove anything beyond my own consciousness actually exists. So doubting things that are supposedly proven is something I am a little sympathetic towards. I just don't think it applies to such time-proven events as the holocaust.

As for climate change denial, I studied the history of climate change extensively at university, which is why it bothers me so much because there's so much evidence for it, and those that refute it seem to make no attempt to actually look at such material.
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Holocaust deniers and the flat earth people are some of the ones where it isnt worth "debating". Some people are born with no potential for growth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.