First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Trump Is a Caring, loving Man who's not Racist
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:

Holocaust deniers are the ultimate idiots. There is actual footage of thousands of emaciated, naked, corpses being bulldozed in to huge pits and covered with lye. They used to show the documentaries on public TV when I was a kid. The images were beyond evil, so much that I still remember them clearly 40 years later.


This is probably the first time I've agreed with you. There's also the fact that the Holocaust being a fact is a matter of law. A few years ago some Holocaust deniers sued to have it legally declared a hoax. The only problem? The evidence they provided turned out to prove it happened.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago
All i see is Trump talking about uniting and unifying everyone and talking about the importance of working together.
Where do all these racisim claims even come from??? Ok so SOME of his supporters are racist. Why dose Trump cop the blame for their actions?
So Trump wants to stop illegal immigration and doesn't want America to get flooded with Muslims? how is that racist???
He wants to keep America safe and he wants to look out for Americans and make America a better place, why is it considered racist to put your own country first? But only for white countires or countires with a white leader.
Shits ridiculous. People need to stop being spoon fed by the main stream media and believing all the propaganda.
So, have all Mexicans and Muslims been deported yet? Are all blacks back in chains? have women been stripped of all of their rights? I mean this is the sort of reacations i have been seeing. Americans are crazy. Well, left wing nut jobs across the entire western world are. Puppets and sheep.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

Who cares, at least Trump isn't Reagan

http://www.vqronline.org/essay/reagan-retrospect


A totally liberally biased essay about his inaccurate and factually flawed interpretation of the Reagan years by a nobody student.
Such a disgrace.


LOL "student"? Not.

Whatever you say.
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago

MrAnimeSK wrote:

All i see is Trump talking about uniting and unifying everyone and talking about the importance of working together.
Where do all these racisim claims even come from??? Ok so SOME of his supporters are racist. Why dose Trump cop the blame for their actions?
So Trump wants to stop illegal immigration and doesn't want America to get flooded with Muslims? how is that racist???
He wants to keep America safe and he wants to look out for Americans and make America a better place, why is it considered racist to put your own country first? But only for white countires or countires with a white leader.
Shits ridiculous. People need to stop being spoon fed by the main stream media and believing all the propaganda.
So, have all Mexicans and Muslims been deported yet? Are all blacks back in chains? have women been stripped of all of their rights? I mean this is the sort of reacations i have been seeing. Americans are crazy. Well, left wing nut jobs across the entire western world are. Puppets and sheep.

He hasn't been sworn into office so he has no power yet. After he is sworn in then we shall see his true colors

Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

nanikore2 wrote:

LOL "student"? Not.

Whatever you say.


Well whoever it was, they were ignorant of simple facts and basic history of the subject (Ronald Reagan) of the essay.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

JessStar95 wrote:

Holocaust deniers and the flat earth people are some of the ones where it isnt worth "debating". Some people are born with no potential for growth.


So immediately assuming everything you are told is true is "growth?"

Noted.

Again, same thing, different day. Just debate, use evidence. Numbers. Something. Something OTHER than insults.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

LOL "student"? Not.

Whatever you say.


Well whoever it was, they were ignorant of simple facts and basic history of the subject (Ronald Reagan) of the essay.


You argue from assertion, and expect whoever it is at the other side to toe.

Yeah, whatever you say.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

nanikore2 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

LOL "student"? Not.

Whatever you say.


Well whoever it was, they were ignorant of simple facts and basic history of the subject (Ronald Reagan) of the essay.


You argue from assertion, and expect whoever it is at the other side to toe.

Yeah, whatever you say.


Ah, no... I'm just saying what I think. You know, discussing things on a discussion forum..
SGZone 
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago
Thanks for this thread now I know for a fact that the General Discussion forums are a pure dumpster fire that can never be saved. I mean Holocaust denial, really? Why not go all out and put the thread that 9/11 was caused by Bush to help his alien allies stop Satan from rising from hell while Trump prevented the Illuminati globalists from interfering and fulfilling their master plan of total world domination.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago

uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

All i see is Trump talking about uniting and unifying everyone and talking about the importance of working together.
Where do all these racisim claims even come from??? Ok so SOME of his supporters are racist. Why dose Trump cop the blame for their actions?
So Trump wants to stop illegal immigration and doesn't want America to get flooded with Muslims? how is that racist???
He wants to keep America safe and he wants to look out for Americans and make America a better place, why is it considered racist to put your own country first? But only for white countires or countires with a white leader.
Shits ridiculous. People need to stop being spoon fed by the main stream media and believing all the propaganda.
So, have all Mexicans and Muslims been deported yet? Are all blacks back in chains? have women been stripped of all of their rights? I mean this is the sort of reacations i have been seeing. Americans are crazy. Well, left wing nut jobs across the entire western world are. Puppets and sheep.

He hasn't been sworn into office so he has no power yet. After he is sworn in then we shall see his true colors



And that is fair enough. So why not give the guy a chance? why not wait and see? why are people protesting and rioting already? It is anti democracy. People are basically saying that there should be no democracy or that they would prefer a rigged election. Or, that they are just cry babies that cannot handle not getting their own way. OR they are just idiots that believe the main stream medias bullshit.
Give him an go and THEN complain if he ends up being so bad for the country.

He may end up being good. At least war with Russia is off of the cards now. For now at least. Maybe he will improve the economy and quality of living over there?
Only time will tell.
Acting like uncilvilsed anti democratic morons is not going to be helping things. It will just cause more seperation and divide.
So even though the elite are no longer in power, divide is exactly what those cunts want. Wake up.


Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
What borders on stupidity....Canada and Mexico.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
I agree, just sit back and watch how things unfold. The world is screwed anyway so I don't really see the point in getting up in arms over such insignificant things like this.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

LOL "student"? Not.

Whatever you say.


Well whoever it was, they were ignorant of simple facts and basic history of the subject (Ronald Reagan) of the essay.


You argue from assertion, and expect whoever it is at the other side to toe.

Yeah, whatever you say.


Ah, no... I'm just saying what I think. You know, discussing things on a discussion forum..


Opinions are worth as much as you're willing to back up what you say. In this case, nothing.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

nanikore2 wrote:

Opinions are worth as much as you're willing to back up what you say. In this case, nothing.


I don't see you citing proof for all of your ludicrous statements. I don't have the time or the desire to add footnotes and links to backup every sentence that I type. I was just giving my opinion of an essay you provided a link to. Since you just blurted out a random essay that was totally unrelated to the thread's topic, I figured you wanted a review, so I gave one.
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

SGZone wrote:
Why not go all out and put the thread that 9/11 was caused by Bush to help his alien allies stop Satan from rising from hell while Trump prevented the Illuminati globalists from interfering and fulfilling their master plan of total world domination.


We already covered those topics. No, fucking seriously, we have already been over those. There is nothing too horrifying, deplorable or batshit insane for General Discussion now. Its no holds barred unfiltered streams of consciousness from diseased minds and conspiracy blogs. But its all totally fine, apparently, because its "opinion" so anything goes.

Just don't make fun of anyone. That's one step too far. -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.