Post Reply Selecting and clickable features problem
8662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / I'll leave that t...
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
Hi! I'm having problems where there are a few things in CR that I cannot click anymore for some odd reason.
Like for one my profile tab up at the top that drops down with options, I can't click that anymore. It doesn't anything and it frustrates me sometimes. Also I can't seem to click the spoilers when that text is set as a spoiler. Once its a spoiler I can't seem to reveal it anymore. I don't know what else I can't touch anymore but those are the two I know I can't function anymore.
With this I can'y view my inbox, notifications, and a lot of other things.

Please fix this if possible.
One Punch Mod
85879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 23 days ago

aznboy217 wrote:

Hi! I'm having problems where there are a few things in CR that I cannot click anymore for some odd reason.
Like for one my profile tab up at the top that drops down with options, I can't click that anymore. It doesn't anything and it frustrates me sometimes. Also I can't seem to click the spoilers when that text is set as a spoiler. Once its a spoiler I can't seem to reveal it anymore. I don't know what else I can't touch anymore but those are the two I know I can't function anymore.
With this I can'y view my inbox, notifications, and a lot of other things.

Please fix this if possible.


What browser are you using, and did you recently update (or get an auto-update)? I'm using my usual Chrome browser ( 54.0.2840.71) and all the clicky things are working fine for me as usual.
42648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 23 days ago
What browser do you use, on what O/S and did you try a different one? I have no problems at all with that using Chrome on Win 8.1, for instance...
8662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / I'll leave that t...
Offline
Posted 23 days ago

asharka wrote:

What browser do you use, on what O/S and did you try a different one? I have no problems at all with that using Chrome on Win 8.1, for instance...


I'm using chrome as well along with Windows 10. The OS is up to date and Chrome I'm sure is current as well.
42648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago

aznboy217 wrote:


asharka wrote:

What browser do you use, on what O/S and did you try a different one? I have no problems at all with that using Chrome on Win 8.1, for instance...


I'm using chrome as well along with Windows 10. The OS is up to date and Chrome I'm sure is current as well.


I just checked Chrome on my win-10 machine, too, and no problems there, either..

Have you added any extensions or add-ons recently? Try disabling them all and readding them back one by one to see if that narrows it down. That's the only other thing I can think of, outside of trying edge or IE just to see if they do the same thing... Edge also behaves correctly for me there.

Here are some direct links you can use in the meantime:

/inbox
/user/aznboy217
/notifications
/home/queue
/acct/membership (settings)
/acct/?action=guestpass
You must be logged in to post.