Safest Space For Crunchyrollers
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/16
i thought just being here is pretty much a safe space already-- given that this is the place people of the same interests all gathered.. but i guess not

so for those who felt they are being oppressed/discriminated/silenced against. etc..

this is your SAFEST space

i can't give you color book or crayons .. but maybe we can do free digital stuffs

I'm all for suggestions

i have some free codes that i can give out

Ultraviolet movie codes ? or i T-mobile Tuesdays codes?

Every Tuesday T-mobile will give out various codse-- some for magazine subscriptions, movie tickets, movie rentals,etc

maybe we can make this work ?
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/13/16
Do you have any therapy dogs? Possibly cupcakes in a non-triggering color like rainbow or red?

Also here are some free guest pass codes for anyone who wants to use them before they expire:
PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6
10313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/16
Why thank you for being so welcoming, reasonably sane, intelligent human being.

Let me just be the first to say, I feel super safe. #Ubersafespaceismyownselfrespect

What kind of codes you got, buddy?
15341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/16 , edited 11/13/16

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

i thought just being here is pretty much a safe space already-- given that this is the place people of the same interests all gathered.. but i guess not

so for those who felt they are being oppressed/discriminated/silenced against. etc..

this is your SAFEST space


And remember--There IS no "Safe Space" against Reality.
Even Yogi Bear and his Gang never did find the Perfect Place.

We just find our own ways of making our own spaces a little more cooler, by finding out who else is in them.


Ultraviolet movie codes ? or i T-mobile Tuesdays codes?


I'd be up for a few Ultraviolets, since I hypocritically like to collect free codes while declaring I never intend to pay the "Digital Wars" a single red cent to destroy innocent Blu-rays.
(Hey, if they want to give me free stuff on their Warner surveys, they're only hurting themselves, I'll get my codes from buying the disks.)

Maybe if you listed them by title, and see who PM-saluted.
19109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/16

Dogempire wrote:

Do you have any therapy dogs? Possibly cupcakes in a non-triggering color like rainbow or red?

Also here are some free guest pass codes for anyone who wants to use them before they expire:
PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6


but red represents republican!! -triggered- only lefties allowed
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/13/16

redokami wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Do you have any therapy dogs? Possibly cupcakes in a non-triggering color like rainbow or red?

Also here are some free guest pass codes for anyone who wants to use them before they expire:
PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6


but red represents republican!! -triggered- only lefties allowed


But like, purple is a symbol of white supremacist patriarchy because it's a symbol of the royal family in England when it was a white supremacist patriarchy, white is a symbol of white supremacy, black is cultural appropriation, green reminds women of the wage gap, etc.

19109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/16 , edited 11/13/16

Dogempire wrote:


redokami wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Do you have any therapy dogs? Possibly cupcakes in a non-triggering color like rainbow or red?

Also here are some free guest pass codes for anyone who wants to use them before they expire:
PDMACZF7XHQ
994NCFUTUV6


but red represents republican!! -triggered- only lefties allowed


But like, purple is a symbol of white supremacist patriarchy because it's a symbol of the royal family in England when it was a white supremacist patriarchy, white is a symbol of white supremacy, black is cultural appropriation, green reminds women of the wage gap, etc.



what about yellow?
One Punch Mod
89602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/13/16

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:
maybe we can make this work ?


Or maybe not.

Maybe you are just genuinely trying to add levity and ease some tension, but right now to me it looks like mocking insensitivity.

If you want some random chit chatty thread, go to the Chit Chat forum.

This thread is closed.
You must be logged in to post.