First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What if everyone's gender in this world is reversed?
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Was there a thread like this? I really can't remember . Anyway I think there is a few instances this occured in anime, but mostly a dream or just fantasy. But really if it does happen, I'm sure it would be fun
29197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
The odds would be in my favor.


14645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
im not lookin forward to seeing pregnant men
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
No more gender dysphoria. Being a woman sounds awfully exhausting, anyway.
Humms 
12891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
I would probably kill myself because I don't identify with that gender, and I'll be weally sad not being able to live with the guilt I would just break.

Too much to handle, much gender, such change, so wow
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
I don't really want to be a woman, though I guess it would make dating easier for me.
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
I'm fine with being a woman.
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Nalaniel wrote:

No more gender dysphoria. Being a woman sounds awfully exhausting, anyway.


But you are a women = =
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

fredreload wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

No more gender dysphoria. Being a woman sounds awfully exhausting, anyway.


But you are a women = =


Did you just assume her gender?
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
While it would be entertaining for a few minutes I don't think I'd like that. I have NO idea what kind of womanly care products I would need to purchase. Then there's the whole cosmetics. Except for a few really skilled guys out there most of us would probably look like clowns if we attempted to put on makeup. It just sounds too exhausting.

For some reason men tend to think being a woman would make dating or sex easier but I disagree on that. It's because we are going into it with a male frame of mind. Our whole outlook and chemical makeup would be totally different and I really doubt that dating is any easier for most women than it is for men.
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

While it would be entertaining for a few minutes I don't think I'd like that. I have NO idea what kind of womanly care products I would need to purchase. Then there's the whole cosmetics. Except for a few really skilled guys out there most of us would probably look like clowns if we attempted to put on makeup. It just sounds too exhausting.

For some reason men tend to think being a woman would make dating or sex easier but I disagree on that. It's because we are going into it with a male frame of mind. Our whole outlook and chemical makeup would be totally different and I really doubt that dating is any easier for most women than it is for men.


From my perspective, men want to be women, maybe it's their fashion or looks or whatever, but there's hardly any girls that want to be men. Why is that?
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

fredreload wrote:

But you are a women = =


There is a specific set of things that people of each gender learn while growing up. Women, for example, are taught how to apply makeup. The process is called socialisation. Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to experience any of those myself. Although I was just exaggerating by stating how difficult life as a woman would be. Does that make sense?
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Dogempire wrote:


fredreload wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

No more gender dysphoria. Being a woman sounds awfully exhausting, anyway.


But you are a women = =


Did you just assume her gender?


I assumed she's a yandere, sorry if I'm wrong = =, well I'm not angry at her
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Nalaniel wrote:


fredreload wrote:

But you are a women = =


There is a specific set of things that people of each gender learn while growing up. Women, for example, are taught how to apply makeup. The process is called socialisation. Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to experience any of those myself. Although I was just exaggerating by stating how difficult life as a woman would be. Does that make sense?


Right I agree, I never said being a women is easy. I'm just saying guys want to be women for the easy part, but not the other way around. How often do you see feminine girls wants to be guys
8857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / MtF / PA
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Maybe I would be happy.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.