First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
persona 5
Posted 25 days ago
Joker is the best protagonist ever persona 3 is close second does anyone agree?
27803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
I can't really attest to that since it hasn't released in NA yet.
16160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago
^ What Elektrolysis said. Can't wait for that NA release though.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
I like Yu from P4 more.
I'll find about about P5 when it comes out next fucking year.

The only thing I liked about Makoto/Minato was his blue longer hair and whenver he fell backwards after shooting himself for a double summon.
10491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
It's all about Yu and Rise, it's beyond perfection
29349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 23 days ago
WELL FUCK-
http://personacentral.com/persona-5-delayed-april-4-2017-north-america-europe/
Delayed to April 4th. Fucking fucking fuck fuick
3052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 22 days ago


I'm going to be really pissed off if the dual audio is the reason why it gets delayed
29349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Regent182 wrote:



I'm going to be really pissed off if the dual audio is the reason why it gets delayed


I'd wager it's a safe bet that has something to do with it...... and that pisses me off royally.
27803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

Regent182 wrote:



I'm going to be really pissed off if the dual audio is the reason why it gets delayed


Atlus themselves explicitly stated it was delayed to refine the English script, not because of the Japanese audio. I'm guessing the Japanese audio is going to be thrown in as an apology of sorts.
1110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
It's always the games I want that seem to get delayed. Next up, Yakuza 0 delay!
Posted 22 days ago , edited 22 days ago
Altus has released an avatar and theme set for persona 5 for free for 24 hours only

US only
Get it before it's gone

THE 24 HOURS ARE UP
The link is no longer working
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

HomuliIIy wrote:

Altus has released an avatar and theme set for persona 5 for free for 24 hours only

US only
Get it before it's gone


>It's just a Ryuichi episode

Id be better off buying a theme of a character I like the looks of better off the JP store at this rate
Posted 22 days ago

retrometroid wrote:


HomuliIIy wrote:

Altus has released an avatar and theme set for persona 5 for free for 24 hours only

US only
Get it before it's gone


>It's just a Ryuichi episode

Id be better off buying a theme of a character I like the looks of better off the JP store at this rate


So why don't you?
I'm just telling people about some freebies here

9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 22 days ago

HomuliIIy wrote:


retrometroid wrote:


HomuliIIy wrote:

Altus has released an avatar and theme set for persona 5 for free for 24 hours only

US only
Get it before it's gone


>It's just a Ryuichi episode

Id be better off buying a theme of a character I like the looks of better off the JP store at this rate


So why don't you?
I'm just telling people about some freebies here



I'm just expresing disappointment at the theme they chose to bring over. Of all the characters I've seen from this game he's the least interesting so far.
Posted 22 days ago


I've heard rumors that they're gonna bring over the MC, Junko and the cat over idk when but they are just rumors
Also as you may have guessed idk any of their names, I'm trying to go into the game as blind as possible
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.