First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply BLM threatening to take up arms in my area
19109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16


fuck this shit, that's terroism
18706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
is it any worst then when the rednecks were shouting in 2008 "Grab your guns the nigger president is going to take them from you"?
Vahvi 
3216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
The best thing you can do to protect youself is put a burning cross on your front lawn
22881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16


Reminds me of "2012" crazy folk.
19109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Vahvi wrote:

The best thing you can do to protect youself is put a burning cross on your front lawn


wait, how would that be protecting myself?
6071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

uncletim wrote:

is it any worst then when the rednecks were shouting in 2008 "Grab your guns the nigger president is going to take them from you"?


did they though i wasn't really paying much if anything politcal back then weather my country or elsewhere for the most part. while blm have already turned to violence already even before trump won
Vahvi 
3216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

redokami wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

The best thing you can do to protect youself is put a burning cross on your front lawn


wait, how would that be protecting myself?
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
>Grabs arms and takes to the streets
>Protest violently
>Complains when police shoot at you and kill your friends
>???
>Grab arms to riot about police shooting you for having arms
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
The extreme left and the extreme right always think it's the end of the world when their choice loses. I trust law enforcement to keep things safe.
6071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:

The extreme left and the extreme right always think it's the end of the world when their choice loses. I trust law enforcement to keep things safe.


yep i would say both extremists of both sides of the political spectrum are just as bad and often can be hard to tell apart in many ways
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

dragonlord1234 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

The extreme left and the extreme right always think it's the end of the world when their choice loses. I trust law enforcement to keep things safe.


yep i would say both extremists of both sides of the political spectrum are just as bad and often can be hard to tell apart in many ways


This is what it's really like:

Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
All those hashtags make me want to kill myself
6071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

The extreme left and the extreme right always think it's the end of the world when their choice loses. I trust law enforcement to keep things safe.


yep i would say both extremists of both sides of the political spectrum are just as bad and often can be hard to tell apart in many ways


This is what it's really like:



seems accurate to me i believe mentioned a similar idea a few times before
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Dogempire wrote:

>Grabs arms and takes to the streets
>Protest violently
>Complains when police shoot at you and kill your friends
>???
>Grab arms to riot about police shooting you for having arms


amaj12 
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Vahvi wrote:


redokami wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

The best thing you can do to protect youself is put a burning cross on your front lawn


wait, how would that be protecting myself?


Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.