First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply BLM threatening to take up arms in my area
7235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


More white people are killed by police than blacks.
Really activates the almonds.


I bet more of those whites killed were unarmed as well.
Posted 25 days ago
instead of race killed by cops hows about we see income level killed by cops, I'd think that would be more accurate...


well, unless one merely wanted the issue to be about race and not the counterfeiting operation at the top...
7235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
The police pretty much just kill people that they think are going to kill them. There may be an exception or two, but you always have to factor in some nuts and idiots as being part of any group.

Someone should look into how many people Mexican police kill every year, since the left wants open borders with them and all.
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:



More white people are killed by police than blacks.
Really activates the almonds.

If you go by pure numbers then yes
But if you going by the more accurate percentages then the answer is no
If you looks at the percentage of the population that is white vs the black population you will find that you are 2.5 times more likely to be shot by the police if you a black male them if you are a white one
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/
4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

You keep saying that these people intend to "take up arms" but as I and several others have pointed out already there seems to be no evidence to support this. You know the difference between acquiring weapons and mounting an armed revolt, right?


Micah X called





Gavin Long called


Here's the last FB post of a black police officer he killed



The 'black lies matter' supporters were sharing drawn images of a black man dressed like a terrorist, wearing an ANKH necklace (WE WUZ KANGZ), beheading a police officer. They were sharing that just days before the Dallas and subsequent Baton Rouge terror attacks.

All over the false narrative that is pushed by the lying press.

And just for anyone who wants to watch and gain some solace that the majority of KANGZ talking big on FB with their shitty hipoint will just end up killing each other in the long run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw


So basically you indeed cannot provide any evidence that the facebook group shown is plotting to commit acts of terrorism and instead go off of the actions of people who used the same twitter hashtag as them? Good to know.
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

uncletim wrote:


If you go by pure numbers then yes
But





Anyway. Black males make up like 7% of the population yet commit over half of all violent crime.




source: FBI crime table 43a and b

Even if they WERE killed more than whites it wouldn't be undeserved.
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:



So basically you indeed cannot provide any evidence that the facebook group shown is plotting to commit acts of terrorism and instead go off of the actions of people who used the same twitter hashtag as them?


The whole #killwhitecops #killwhitey #pigsinablanket hashtags you mean?

Totally not potential terrorists though lmao

17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:


If you go by pure numbers then yes
But





Anyway. Black males make up like 7% of the population yet commit over half of all violent crime.




source: FBI crime table 43a and b

Even if they WERE killed more than whites it wouldn't be undeserved.

Yes and because they are twice as more likely to live below the poverty line has nothing to do with them having an higher crime rate right?
http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
toplel
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

uncletim wrote:



Yes and because they are twice as more likely to live below the poverty line has nothing to do with them having an higher crime rate right?
http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf



Poverty does not cause crime. Genetics does.






nb4 muh systemic raycism

4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



So basically you indeed cannot provide any evidence that the facebook group shown is plotting to commit acts of terrorism and instead go off of the actions of people who used the same twitter hashtag as them?


The whole #killwhitecops #killwhitey #pigsinablanket hashtags you mean?

Totally not potential terrorists though lmao



Considering the post we are talking about contained no such hashtag, no. It isn't a terrorist threat.
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


. It isn't a terrorist threat.


They have the names of two terror groups in the post
BLM and the panthers which are both known for violence and their 'kill whitey', 'pigs in a blanket' slogans
So you're wrong

4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


. It isn't a terrorist threat.


They have the names of two terror groups in the post
BLM and the panthers
So you're wrong



Considering black lves amtter is not a terrorist group (or a group of any kind for that matter) no.

Again I still cannot find any legitimate source that calls the black panthers a terrorist group, so unless you know something I do not, also no.

Try again.
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:



Considering black lves amtter is not a terrorist group



Just because King Obongo refused to call them terrorists doesn't mean they aren't.



The rotten scumbag even shat all over police because 'dey racis' during the memorial for the slain officers

17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
Are you saying black people are Genetically hard wired to commit crime? Wow I didn't think this forum could sink any lower this is pure Neo-Nazi bullshit
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.