First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply BLM threatening to take up arms in my area
36022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

uncletim wrote:

Are you saying black people are Genetically hard wired to commit crime? Wow I didn't think this forum could sink any lower this is pure Neo-Nazi bullshit


MAOA gene. Look it up

Race isn't just a social construct.

17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
please keep making yourself look more like a nazi I finding it sad and funny at the same time
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



Considering black lves amtter is not a terrorist group



Just because King Obongo refused to call them terrorists doesn't mean they aren't.



The rotten scumbag even shat all over police because 'dey racis' during the memorial for the slain officers



4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Are you saying black people are Genetically hard wired to commit crime? Wow I didn't think this forum could sink any lower this is pure Neo-Nazi bullshit


MAOA gene. Look it up

Race isn't just a social construct.



Race is a social construct. What you are showing is evidence of clines, not actual races. This has been explained to you already.
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 25 days ago
To all those of you who expect me to take this facebook post as a terrorist threat (literally all 2 of you) here is the phone number for the fbi office in virginia (where this post originates according to OP)

804-261-1044

If you honestly believe that this is a terrorist threat then as US citizens it is your responsibility to report it as such. Until you do I see no reason to take your claims seriously if you won't even do so yourself.
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Poverty does not cause crime. Genetics does.


Tone it down. You get away with saying an awful lot here that many people find offensive and unacceptable. We tolerate a lot of that because in order to discuss some things we need to hear uncomfortable things and ugly rhetoric.

But when you get to the point of asserting and trying to spread misinformation like "Black people are genetically wired to commit crime" that is going too far. Stop now. Or face a ban.

Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

To all those of you who expect me to take this facebook post as a terrorist threat (literally all 2 of you) here is the phone number for the fbi office in virginia (where this post originates according to OP)

804-261-1044

If you honestly believe that this is a terrorist threat then as US citizens it is your responsibility to report it as such. Until you do I see no reason to take your claims seriously if you won't even do so yourself.


This isnt terror, this is paid racketeering, courtesy of George Soros, the Clinton Foundation and subsidiaries through which the money flows, to the pockets of the useful idiots that take bribes from the oligarchs.

BLM = useful idiots, the top of whom are nothing but paid agitators.
36022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

lorreen wrote:



But when you get to the point of asserting and trying to spread misinformation like "Black people are genetically wired to commit crime" that is going too far. Stop now. Or face a ban.






octorockandroll wrote:



le not an argument man


I posted two known BLM terrorists that committed terror attacks in the name of black lives matter and the false narrative pushed by the lying press, and that's not an argument?




uncletim wrote:

please keep making yourself look more like a nazi I finding it sad and funny at the same time


Now this, this right here isn't an argument.
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
True it's not an argument just a highly accurate observation
5845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Are you saying black people are Genetically hard wired to commit crime? Wow I didn't think this forum could sink any lower this is pure Neo-Nazi bullshit


MAOA gene. Look it up

Race isn't just a social construct.



while i agree their are some genetic differences in what we call race which can effect health etc and the MAOA gene has evidence to support people with it active are more likely to be violent I'm unable to find mention of it being more prevalent in people of different races
46663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago



while i agree their are some genetic differences in what we call race which can effect health etc and the MAOA gene has evidence to support people with it active are more likely to be violent I'm unable to find mention of it being more prevalent in people of different races


I've already proven that to this idiot the 10 other times he's brought up the so called "warrior gene." At this point Im convinced he's some sort of racist bot, who is literally too stupid to google his own BS. The picture of the skulls is icing on the cake.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.