Created by nukadude
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bacon Pancakes?
Psycho
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/14/16

nukadude wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:


nukadude wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

how can it be heresy if I'm the one who said it?


it twas me that declared the heresy :P


upon yourself?!


upon those that shun the glory of bacon.


The Chief Psycho
19215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/14/16

soggyinmilk wrote:


nukadude wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:


nukadude wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

how can it be heresy if I'm the one who said it?


it twas me that declared the heresy :P


upon yourself?!


upon those that shun the glory of bacon.






Psycho
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/14/16
bahahahahahahaha!!!!
Psycho
109096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 11/14/16
I like pancakes but Im very mixed about bacon. I find them nice enough when theyre soft but i dislike how people make them super crispy. Idk meat is wierd.
Psycho
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/15/16
The thing is, I don't think anyone else in ny family would want them, also, I don't even know if I have any pancake mix lol.
The Chief Psycho
19215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/15/16

mimi_mioda wrote:

The thing is, I don't think anyone else in ny family would want them, also, I don't even know if I have any pancake mix lol.



I shall teach you, young padawan.
Psycho
25910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
I'd try them but separated since don't like to distortion the flavors.
Psycho
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
#TeamAntiBacon #ExceptKevinBacon
The Chief Psycho
19215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/16/16

soggyinmilk wrote:

#TeamAntiBacon #ExceptKevinBacon


Psycho
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
that looks liks assassain's creed meets a red articuno triforce phoenix thing
The Chief Psycho
19215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/16/16
all the better to purge with :D
Posted 11/16/16
Yes purging needs to happen.
Psycho
13172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
It's so delicious. Couldnt ask for a better breakfast dish. Goes so well with any sweet syrups. In my local area, there's this cupcake shop that sells bacon pancakes in cupcake forms & you could eat it as a breakfast or a midnight snack. Really blessed to have a bakery shop like that near my area.
The Chief Psycho
19215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/20/16

JayTan811 wrote:

It's so delicious. Couldnt ask for a better breakfast dish. Goes so well with any sweet syrups. In my local area, there's this cupcake shop that sells bacon pancakes in cupcake forms & you could eat it as a breakfast or a midnight snack. Really blessed to have a bakery shop like that near my area.


you sir are awesome
Posted 11/22/16
I've never tried them before personally, but they do sound yummy and I'm always willing to try new things once so I may very well do so at some point with these
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.