First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what's the cringiest/weebiest thing you've ever done?
bleh09 
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16
Playing a VN in the union of my university...
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/28/16 , edited 11/29/16
Buying Nekopara
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Playstation VR
Offline
Posted 11/28/16 , edited 11/29/16
Took a vacation to Japan and walked around for three weeks. It was the real Japanese experience.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Online
Posted 11/28/16 , edited 11/29/16
When I'm bored I just sit and think about anime.

Also I think my natural fighting style has gotten a bit weebish, at least when I think of my natural reactions anyways, but that's fine since I don't think I'll ever need to fight anyone else anyways.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/28/16 , edited 11/29/16

Dogempire wrote:

When I'm bored I just sit and think about anime.

Also I think my natural fighting style has gotten a bit weebish, at least when I think of my natural reactions anyways, but that's fine since I don't think I'll ever need to fight anyone else anyways.


Do you do rasengans or jutsu hand signs
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Online
Posted 11/28/16 , edited 11/29/16

Watamote4242 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

When I'm bored I just sit and think about anime.

Also I think my natural fighting style has gotten a bit weebish, at least when I think of my natural reactions anyways, but that's fine since I don't think I'll ever need to fight anyone else anyways.


Do you do rasengans or jutsu hand signs


No. Lol. I've never gotten into a fight so I can't tell you for sure what I would do since it's hard to describe. It would probably involve a lot of stabbing using a steel pen I always carry with me though.
16119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Adelaide, South A...
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

I once went up to teen girls who I thought were older...
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
Expose every person I meet, no matter what, to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Someone has to do it, dammit.

That's my jokingly weeb side.

As far as cringiest, I still feel stupid for how I handled a fight I had with a girl I had a ridiculous crush on.
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
Non anime watching dorm mate came in on me when I was watching episode 1 of Keijo!!! Proceeded to ask him to watch it with me.
We haven't spoken since.

Pretty sure I got him hooked into anime probably doom him for life.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Dogempire wrote:


Watamote4242 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

When I'm bored I just sit and think about anime.

Also I think my natural fighting style has gotten a bit weebish, at least when I think of my natural reactions anyways, but that's fine since I don't think I'll ever need to fight anyone else anyways.


Do you do rasengans or jutsu hand signs


No. Lol. I've never gotten into a fight so I can't tell you for sure what I would do since it's hard to describe. It would probably involve a lot of stabbing using a steel pen I always carry with me though.


remember if you get in a fight you should yell out your attack
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
Back when I use to work as a Community Manager & Game Journalist for a site I won't disclose, I use to type with faces, 'glomp' people, and 'squee' all over the forums. I was between the age of 18 and 19 during this time. I was mainly active in forums related to games with anime styled graphics. After I had left the position, I used my moderator powers before they were stripped to go through and delete or edit hundreds of my posts to get rid of that past. Needless to say, it was cringy when I read them after I had gotten out of that phase.
dr2k 
24231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kanas City, MO
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
I can't find a photo but I had a big cross-popping vein sticker in the upper corner of my car's windshield.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

DerpyDavid wrote:

Back when I use to work as a Community Manager & Game Journalist for a site I won't disclose, I use to type with faces, 'glomp' people, and 'squee' all over the forums. I was between the age of 18 and 19 during this time. I was mainly active in forums related to games with anime styled graphics. After I had left the position, I used my moderator powers before they were stripped to go through and delete or edit hundreds of my posts to get rid of that past. Needless to say, it was cringy when I read them after I had gotten out of that phase.

I am pretty sure one day I would look back at my CR forum post and cringe
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Watamote4242 wrote:


DerpyDavid wrote:

Back when I use to work as a Community Manager & Game Journalist for a site I won't disclose, I use to type with faces, 'glomp' people, and 'squee' all over the forums. I was between the age of 18 and 19 during this time. I was mainly active in forums related to games with anime styled graphics. After I had left the position, I used my moderator powers before they were stripped to go through and delete or edit hundreds of my posts to get rid of that past. Needless to say, it was cringy when I read them after I had gotten out of that phase.

I am pretty sure one day I would look back at my CR forum post and cringe


I'm all for anime and what-not, but I don't want to become the anime. lol. - Quote David 2016
50395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
friends of friends ask me why I'm throwing a victory fist in the air in public and i show them my phone of the newest figure I've bought.....no.....regrets lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.