First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply is cell/buu really a 100% villian?
Posted 21 days ago
why I say cell isnt a 100% villian is because he was created for what purpose to adsorb the androids and to mainly kill goku the only reason he killed humans was to achieve his "mission" if you were cell you would prob do the same it isnt like hes doing it just because he does it for his mission obv he is a "villian" but not 100% he even spares earth for 10 days if he was pure villian he should destroyed the planet <: but is cell a villian yes 100% no? he is nothing close to how ruthless frieza was obv cell killed alot of humans but he had to to gain power for his "mission" <;



Now Buu is not even close to being a villian he was created and muniplated by babidi father he created buu to destroy everything you cant say hes a villian because of that none of the forms of buu are villians (except super buu who has control over his actions to a degree) but still was taught to be a killing machine if you have a child and teach it to kill it will prob do as you say sense your only one telling it what to do


idc if dont agree or not <; its true these 2 are not 100% villians cell more like 60-80% and buu is like 40% <;
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
That may be true but Cell is evil because he was killing innocent people along the way.

The fat Buu wasn't as evil as the skinny one.
10602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 21 days ago
I thought that after they finally defused him from everyone, Buu wasn't evil at all.
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
cell only killed innocent people to get stronger to surpass piccolo in strength so he could adsorb the androids it was for his "mission" if you were created to do something and had to do it all cost you would prob do the same thing but yes he is a villain just not 100%
Posted 21 days ago
gorn buu wasnt evil really to start with buu was only "Evil" because of babidis father he made buu the way he was so if buu (kid buu) had been taught maybe by hercule he would be a good guy and not "Evil"
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Online
Posted 21 days ago
Does it matter?
Posted 21 days ago

SirBacon12 wrote:

Does it matter?

yeah it does stay hater <;
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
Cell didn't have any sort of commitment to Gero or his vision, nor did he particularly want to kill Goku for the sake of fulfilling a mission. Everything Cell did was in the name of satisfying his pride and demonstrating his power. What's more, he did anything and everything he could to secure even slightly greater power without exception, hesitation, or remorse. The Cell Games was nothing more than a sadistic exercise intended to first build up false hope for the people of Earth, then dash that hope by killing their greatest heroes one by one before their very eyes, and finally to torment them with the knowledge that nothing and no one could rescue them from their doom as he committed global genocide.

He was written to be pretty much as evil as possible. He couldn't even be bargained with like Freeza.
Posted 20 days ago

BlueOni wrote:

Cell didn't have any sort of commitment to Gero or his vision, nor did he particularly want to kill Goku for the sake of fulfilling a mission. Everything Cell did was in the name of satisfying his pride and demonstrating his power. What's more, he did anything and everything he could to secure even slightly greater power without exception, hesitation, or remorse. The Cell Games was nothing more than a sadistic exercise intended to first build up false hope for the people of Earth, then dash that hope by killing their greatest heroes one by one before their very eyes, and finally to torment them with the knowledge that nothing and no one could rescue them from their doom as he committed global genocide.

He was written to be pretty much as evil as possible. He couldn't even be bargained with like Freeza.


are you dumb lmao i said his mission was to get the andriod u nub you say "he did anything and everything he could to secure even slighty greater power" for absording the andriods lmfao not just to "get power" he is not evil like frezia not even close l0l
81873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
Lmfao.
51275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
The big difference between Cell's and Frieza's motivations: Cell wanted to destroy everything. Frieza wanted to control everyone. Frieza only killed anyone who rebelled or showed even an ounce of resistance.
81873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

PhantomGundam wrote:

The big difference between Cell's and Frieza's motivations: Cell wanted to destroy everything. Frieza wanted to control everyone. Frieza only killed anyone who rebelled or showed even an ounce of resistance.


u nub.
51275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago


Get on my power level scrub.
81873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

PhantomGundam wrote:



Get on my power level scrub.


35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

godvamp7 wrote:

are you dumb lmao i said his mission was to get the andriod u nub you say "he did anything and everything he could to secure even slighty greater power" for absording the andriods lmfao not just to "get power" he is not evil like frezia not even close l0l


*scouter explodes*

This is a troll level previously thought to be impossible!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.