First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Gee, thanks mom!
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
LOL
Poor kid
11438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
mom claimed it was a joke. either way, that was a really irresponsible and immature way of handling her kid.
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
I hope it was a joke. I hope he can forgive his momma.
38354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Clearly, the boy committed a Thought Crime. The mother is guilty of not reporting the thought crime to the thought crime division of the Social Justice Department for a proper investigation, and for the subsequent re-education of the thought criminal. The mother will have to be taken in for questioning. Clearly she mishandled the proper raising and education of the thought criminal. She may be subject to re-education, as well.

Remember to report all thought crimes to your Social Justice Department's Thought Crime Division.
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Well I hope she loses custody of her children and the ex-husband doesn't have to pay child support anymore.
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / ya mum's house
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
this makes me upset because it shows that there are people out there who really, really, really, REALLY should not be responsible for the development of children. I just hope that the kid manages to scrape by in life without being too damaged because of the result of retarded parenting.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16
Seems like a typical prank people pull on their kids these days. If that is what it is then...meh. I don't care. If it was serious then the kid is probably better off on his own.
38354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/14/16

Dogempire wrote:

Well I hope she loses custody of her children and the ex-husband doesn't have to pay child support anymore.


Child support goes to the state, in that case.
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/15/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Well I hope she loses custody of her children and the ex-husband doesn't have to pay child support anymore.


Child support goes to the state, in that case.


Why? She may be divorce but she does shares custody with the father.

According to court records, Stallworth shares custody of her two sons with their respective fathers
19369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/15/16
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
38354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/14/16 , edited 11/15/16

JRPGNATION wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Well I hope she loses custody of her children and the ex-husband doesn't have to pay child support anymore.


Child support goes to the state, in that case.


Why? She may be divorce but she does shares custody with the father.

According to court records, Stallworth shares custody of her two sons with their respective fathers


Well, if there was shared custody, then the kid would go to the other parent, full time, until the state determines that the mom could share custody again.

I went by Dogempire's comment. It made me think mom had full custody and a support order.
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/16
Posted 11/15/16
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

JRPGNATION wrote:
You got be fucking kidding me.


Well, ya know, when you tell people "it has no constitutional rights" on national television, bad things happen.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.