First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply (Unverified) Anti Trump protestors block ambulance, killing father of 4yo
runec 
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

Emtro wrote:
Should they have hidden the fact that it was a Facebook post to satisfy your narrative?


What? The point I am making is that you should, you know, make sure something is actually real before you report it as gospel. You know, actual journalism. Both articles lead in treating it as factual. I mean fuck, the headline is "REPORT" not "FACEBOOK POST". Then even when they get to the point where they admit its unverified they go "Well its probably real because they would totally do that".

That is not journalism. >.>




36290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

runec wrote:


Then go on to treat it as fact






You can say the same time any time an 'unarmed' african american gets shot by police and the media immediately reports on it without any context before the inevitable video of the 'unarmed teen' pulling a gun surfaces


All media is biased trash.
Its up to you to sort through it to find the truth.
Banned
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16
Infowars?

Facebook screenshot?

People blaming traffic in a city for patients dying?

LMAO

why is this a topic
runec 
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
When are you going to call out the rest of the media for being worse than Alex Fucking Jones?


When the rest of the media starts feverishly reporting on fake moon landings and imaging every tragedy as a hoax or a secret government false flag operation.

Until then, no, it is not "worse" than Alex Fucking Jones(tm).

9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16
I always laugh when I see people on the left cry about unfair, unbiased or made up news stories.
36290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

KennethKenstar wrote:

Infowars?

Facebook screenshot?

People blaming traffic in a city for patients dying?



I hope you say the same thing if one of your loved ones dies while being barred from going to the hospital by 'peaceful protestors'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

And yeah, facebook screenshots and tweets are enough for the media to report an 'increase in hate crimes' since Trump won, why not believe this?


36290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

runec wrote:



When the rest of the media starts feverishly reporting on fake moon landings and imaging every tragedy as a hoax or a secret government false flag operation.





The mainstream media pushing the idea that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning up until 3am est on election day honestly is more hilarious than any meme conspiracy Alex dabbles in.

:^)
Emtro 
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

runec wrote:
When the rest of the media starts feverishly reporting on fake moon landings and imaging every tragedy as a hoax or a secret government false flag operation.

Until then, no, it is not "worse" than Alex Fucking Jones(tm).



In other words, you just believe what others have told you about Info wars and know absolutely nothing about what it actually reports.
17471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

Emtro wrote:


runec wrote:
When the rest of the media starts feverishly reporting on fake moon landings and imaging every tragedy as a hoax or a secret government false flag operation.

Until then, no, it is not "worse" than Alex Fucking Jones(tm).



In other words, you just believe what others have told you about Info wars and know absolutely nothing about what it actually reports.


that's pretty much what i'm getting
37916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/15/16

runec wrote:

ffs people, how much lower are we going to sink with "journalism"?

An infowars ( which is about on par with the National Enquirer but at least the Enquirer doesn't actually believe the shit it writes ) article about an unverified screenshot of a Facebook post with the names blurred being reported as news because the author thinks its a possibility?



Here, runec.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulence-father-died-video/

What do you say now?
qwueri 
16868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


runec wrote:

ffs people, how much lower are we going to sink with "journalism"?

An infowars ( which is about on par with the National Enquirer but at least the Enquirer doesn't actually believe the shit it writes ) article about an unverified screenshot of a Facebook post with the names blurred being reported as news because the author thinks its a possibility?



Here, runec.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulence-father-died-video/

What do you say now?


The article reposts the 'anonymous facebook user', an unconnected twitter post of protestors in front of an ambulance, and another unrelated video of an anti-trump protestor getting hit by a car. What's your point? This thread so far just amounts to typical political shitposting.
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

qwueri wrote:


The article reposts the 'anonymous facebook user', an unconnected twitter post of protestors in front of an ambulance, and another unrelated video of an anti-trump protestor getting hit by a car. What's your point? This thread so far just amounts to typical political shitposting.


Many, news sources are often anonymous for safety reasons.
37916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

qwueri wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


runec wrote:

ffs people, how much lower are we going to sink with "journalism"?

An infowars ( which is about on par with the National Enquirer but at least the Enquirer doesn't actually believe the shit it writes ) article about an unverified screenshot of a Facebook post with the names blurred being reported as news because the author thinks its a possibility?



Here, runec.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulence-father-died-video/

What do you say now?


The article reposts the 'anonymous facebook user', an unconnected twitter post of protestors in front of an ambulance, and another unrelated video of an anti-trump protestor getting hit by a car. What's your point? This thread so far just amounts to typical political shitposting.


Blindly believe everything the liberal media says, and blindly disbelieve everything that casts progressive liberals in a bad light. No matter what news comes out, I know I can't take anything you, or runec, say about it seriously anymore.

You guys have become toxic deniers. Just like climate change deniers are toxic deniers.

EDIT:

I am being unfair to runec, because runec has not had a chance to respond to the article I posted. So, I should not have included runec in the above post, until runec has a chance to respond.

EDIT:

Although anti-Trump protesters really did block an ambulance, it was in March of this year.

http://www.teaparty.org/video-chicago-thugs-intentionally-blocking-ambulance-outside-trump-rally-trumpsfault-148639/

The Facebook post has no date showing when it was posted. If it was posted the same day, or the next day, then I would say, what took so long to break the story. However, I'm going to have to accept the egg on my face, and say that the video and the new story are probably not related.

I apologize for saying you blindly believe the liberal left leaning news and blindly disbelieve the anti-left leaning news, qwueri, runec. Although you posts still reflect that it's true, I have found myself guilty of it, too.

I'm gonna call this news story as fake, until another news source can verify if it really happened. Whether it really happened in March 2016, but wasn't reported until today, or if it happened, but the validity of the story was called into question, because of "creative editing" (the very same thing Trump supporters have been accusing CNN and company of doing - and rightly so).
qwueri 
16868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Many, news sources are often anonymous for safety reasons.


Those same news sources also pull from police reports, not facebook.


DeadlyOats wrote:

Blindly believe everything the liberal media says, and blindly disbelieve everything that casts progressive liberals in a bad light. No matter what news comes out, I know I can't take anything you, or runec, say about it seriously anymore.

You guys have become toxic deniers. Just like climate change deniers are toxic deniers.


I blindly believe something because I have a higher standard for believably than a post on facebook? Because I bothered to read the article you linked that does nothing to further support the original article other than tangentially link two other scraps of social media? I'm not concerned with the political bent to the story, but the fact you're dredging it up speaks volumes about the intent of this thread.
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16

qwueri wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Many, news sources are often anonymous for safety reasons.


Those same news sources also pull from police reports, not facebook.


How do you not know that the source was not contacted directly by the author before he blurred the name? MANY news sources are kept anonymous for all sorts of reasons.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.