First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply (Unverified) Anti Trump protestors block ambulance, killing father of 4yo
10589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
a moderator should change the thread title to something like
report claims Anti Trump protestors block ambulance, supposedly killing father of 4yo
the OP already said it's unverified, but not many people here read it

i still stand by my original post that it could very well have happened, and even if if didn't, blocking the streets is still a really bad idea that could result in unintended consequences. let's not turn this into a
"you're wrong!"
"no, you're wrong"
"no u"

we're better than that, CR.
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

qwueri wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Many, news sources are often anonymous for safety reasons.


Those same news sources also pull from police reports, not facebook.


DeadlyOats wrote:

Blindly believe everything the liberal media says, and blindly disbelieve everything that casts progressive liberals in a bad light. No matter what news comes out, I know I can't take anything you, or runec, say about it seriously anymore.

You guys have become toxic deniers. Just like climate change deniers are toxic deniers.


I blindly believe something because I have a higher standard for believably than a post on facebook? Because I bothered to read the article you linked that does nothing to further support the original article other than tangentially link two other scraps of social media? I'm not concerned with the political bent to the story, but the fact you're dredging it up speaks volumes about the intent of this thread.


Re-read my above post. I edited it a second time, and apologized.
4575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

So snopes is garbage and we shouldn't even bother posting its links here, but infowars is credible enough to get entire threads started about its articles? Yeah, okay.



You literally just came in this thread to attack my sources even though I admitted it was unverified, yet get mad when your own sources gets debunked or shot down?


what the hell are you even talking about? If I only came to this thread to "attack your sources" howcome I only mentioned your source on what was like my 5th post here? And I know you said it was unverified, so why do you even think the snopes article post was aimed directly at you? Do you just think every post you see is a personal attack against you?
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
It really doesn't matter anyway because Soros has moved all his money to the anti-trump protestors now. I soon expect to see BLM fade away just like Occupy Wall Street did when Soros pulled his cash from them. It's all fake as hell.
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago

DeadlyOats wrote:

Blindly believe everything the liberal media says, and blindly disbelieve everything that casts progressive liberals in a bad light. No matter what news comes out, I know I can't take anything you, or runec, say about it seriously anymore.

You guys have become toxic deniers. Just like climate change deniers are toxic deniers.

EDIT:

I am being unfair to runec, because runec has not had a chance to respond to the article I posted. So, I should not have included runec in the above post, until runec has a chance to respond.

EDIT:

Although anti-Trump protesters really did block an ambulance, it was in March of this year.

http://www.teaparty.org/video-chicago-thugs-intentionally-blocking-ambulance-outside-trump-rally-trumpsfault-148639/

The Facebook post has no date showing when it was posted. If it was posted the same day, or the next day, then I would say, what took so long to break the story. However, I'm going to have to accept the egg on my face, and say that the video and the new story are probably not related.

I apologize for saying you blindly believe the liberal left leaning news and blindly disbelieve the anti-left leaning news, qwueri, runec. Although you posts still reflect that it's true, I have found myself guilty of it, too.

I'm gonna call this news story as fake, until another news source can verify if it really happened. Whether it really happened in March 2016, but wasn't reported until today, or if it happened, but the validity of the story was called into question, because of "creative editing" (the very same thing Trump supporters have been accusing CNN and company of doing - and rightly so).




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttPwA8hitoY
Banned
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:

It really doesn't matter anyway because Soros has moved all his money to the anti-trump protestors now. I soon expect to see BLM fade away just like Occupy Wall Street did when Soros pulled his cash from them. It's all fake as hell.


Protesters can't be waved away as fake just because they are funded.
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
True or not, let's try to keep things at least a little on topic.

Thanks,
Beard
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

It really doesn't matter anyway because Soros has moved all his money to the anti-trump protestors now. I soon expect to see BLM fade away just like Occupy Wall Street did when Soros pulled his cash from them. It's all fake as hell.


Protesters can't be waved away as fake just because they are funded.


Why not? It happened to Occupy Wall Street.
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / America.
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago
Holy fuck. These protestors are human piles of shit.

Blocking a damn ambulance, hell blocking the roads in general.

I'm fine with people protesting but if they are blocking roads or paths then they can go fuck themselves with that stupid sign they're holding.
Humms 
10529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
Free advertisement you pawns.

Please continue to talk about this.
35874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 18 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:



Protesters can't be waved away as fake just because they are funded.


Are you seriously advocating that paid protestors are legitimate and that paying people to protest is a legitimate thing to do?


37140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
If the story is true that's unfortunate. Protests should remain civil and should not obstruct the roads.

The source is terrible though. Admitting that the source is terrible doesn't make this thread any better. It basically amounts to another excuse to line up in a partisan rows and sling mud at each other. Useless.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
Paid protesters are nothing more than a rent-a-mob.
Banned
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


KennethKenstar wrote:
meme link



Epic maymay, your first day on the internet, Dad?

Also 'nonprofit advocacy' != paying people to riot, loot and protest.



User Amyas_Leigh found two reasons to call me daddy today.
Banned
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago

Xxanthar wrote:

Why not? It happened to Occupy Wall Street.


Occupy Wall Street is literally STILL out there.
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

runec wrote:
We're talking about a "news outlet" that thinks the moon landings were fake and Sandy Hook was a hoax.


Have you ever really studied moon-landing fake conspiracy theories?

Really interesting stuff. I am actually not sure if we did or did not reach the moon. BUT, I feel like the first Apollo missions were faked. I don't know anything, but I fell like that, after researching the entire thing.

I say that because I actually looked into the whole mess for entertainment, and was surprised at what I found. You know, just the fact that we had legitimate motivation, at the time, to fake the moon landings, with the space program race.... I mean that's enough to raise reasonable doubt.

But, I think we reached the moon at some point. I just don't think we were told the entire truth about the Apollo missions.


My point behind all this is: You can't just throw out things like this as evidence they're loony, when you haven't actually gave the theories the benefit of a listen.

Given.... I have watched so many conspiracy theories. A ton of it is nonsense, but usually, there is some perceived lie that we notice that leads us down the conspiracy theory route.

Like UFOs and the Project Blue Book cover-ups. I have my theories about what was going on at the time, and I know the public has been told some lies, but I don't believe we've got "Greys" locked up on Area 51, either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.