Post Reply Based Pizza Hut owner gave every single employee in the entire chain $100
21971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/15/16
Someone is happy and wants to celebrate! Giving everyone $100 in celebration of Trump is one hell of a way to share the happiness!





24120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 11/15/16 , edited 11/15/16
This is really stupid, but whatever. Nice gesture....I think.
Posted 11/15/16
Did Hillary even pay her staff this time around?
47703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16


Is your name Larry Marshall?
Posted 11/15/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Is your name Larry Marshall?


Why do you think it's him?
47703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

starshots wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



Is your name Larry Marshall?


Why do you think it's him?


I don't know! I just saw the letter then assumed it was him.
21971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Is your name Larry Marshall?


Mah name is a burger with a side of ketchup and a bucket of fries.
47703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

Rujikin wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



Is your name Larry Marshall?


Mah name is a burger with a side of ketchup and a bucket of fries.


11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/15/16
That's cool and everything, but maybe that money could have gone to making pizza hut not suck.

Just a suggestion
21971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

octorockandroll wrote:

That's cool and everything, but maybe that money could have gone to making pizza hut not suck.

Just a suggestion


It's pretty good here. It has more grease than I like but some people like it that way.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/15/16

Rujikin wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

That's cool and everything, but maybe that money could have gone to making pizza hut not suck.

Just a suggestion


It's pretty good here. It has more grease than I like but some people like it that way.


I actually quite liked the pizza huts in my area as a boy. They were well cooked (you know, considering) the staff was pleasant, they kept adding new and interesting menu options and they would consistently give you loads of free stuff. Sadly around the beginning of the last decade they started going downhill really fast. First the food went down in quality, then there were multiple health and safety violations and to top it all off they were accused of mistreating their employees (although I don't remember how that ended up) also I have reason to believe they were involved in money laundering. So yeah, not been to pizza hut in a while.
You must be logged in to post.