Post Reply Turkey Day Approacheth!
Friend
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
Turkey Day is coming and so is Black Friday!























Posted 11/18/16
Wow those are a lot of thanksgiving gifs lol.
Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 11/19/16
Just got my food shopping done for turkey day!
Posted 11/19/16

kyri1250 wrote:

Just got my food shopping done for turkey day!


That's good to hear and hope your thanksgiving turns out ^^

Me I am going over to my aunt and uncles house for thanksgiving.
Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

CourtneyTheRose wrote:


kyri1250 wrote:

Just got my food shopping done for turkey day!


That's good to hear and hope your thanksgiving turns out ^^

Me I am going over to my aunt and uncles house for thanksgiving.


Yours too!
Unfortunately i can't go home for the holidays but we have people coming over who can't go home either.
I just finished baking a crap ton of desserts to see if they come out ok.
Hope you have fun!
Friend
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/16
I am ready for Black Friday
Posted 11/21/16

kyri1250 wrote:


CourtneyTheRose wrote:


kyri1250 wrote:

Just got my food shopping done for turkey day!


That's good to hear and hope your thanksgiving turns out ^^

Me I am going over to my aunt and uncles house for thanksgiving.


Yours too!
Unfortunately i can't go home for the holidays but we have people coming over who can't go home either.
I just finished baking a crap ton of desserts to see if they come out ok.
Hope you have fun!


Sorry for the late reply lol didn't mean to lol.

Anyway thanks and once again I truly hope yours is good and amazing ^^

Then ah OK that sucks to hear in all honesty but at least you have friends coming over that you can celebrate thanksgiving with so your not totally celebrating by yourself but I am sure it will be a blast ^^

Then makes sense we usually just go and buy the store bought stuff only thing that gets hand made is the side dishes. Well except for all the canned goods like corn and and the cranberry sauce lol.

Then thanks and and like I said I hope you have a blast ^-^
Posted 11/21/16

nukadude wrote:

I am ready for Black Friday :D


Really I don't and have never been to black Friday shopping before well hope you have fun and don't get trampled over in all honesty.
Friend
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

CourtneyTheRose wrote:


nukadude wrote:

I am ready for Black Friday :D


Really I don't and have never been to black Friday shopping before well hope you have fun and don't get trampled over in all honesty.


I shall bring you to one! :D

Creator
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Metairie//Louisia...
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
Spending it alone with my blanket and phone
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Spending it alone with my blanket and phone :D


AH OK nothing's wrong with that in all honesty, but still I hope you have a good/great thanksgiving ^^
Friend
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
lol nice
Posted 11/22/16

nukadude wrote:


CourtneyTheRose wrote:


nukadude wrote:

I am ready for Black Friday :D


Really I don't and have never been to black Friday shopping before well hope you have fun and don't get trampled over in all honesty.


I shall bring you to one! :D



My bad I forgot to respond to your post lol. Anyway nah I am good lol don't want to get trampled over lol.

Friend
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

CourtneyTheRose wrote:


nukadude wrote:


CourtneyTheRose wrote:


nukadude wrote:

I am ready for Black Friday :D


Really I don't and have never been to black Friday shopping before well hope you have fun and don't get trampled over in all honesty.


I shall bring you to one! :D



My bad I forgot to respond to your post lol. Anyway nah I am good lol don't want to get trampled over lol.



you and Zelking can ride on my shoulder lol
You must be logged in to post.