First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Students hold 'sh*t-in' for gender-neutral bathrooms
Posted 11/16/16
Can't make this stuff up.
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8409
7382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
I would pee on them and asset my dominance as a CIS white male.
4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Bot / Motherland
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
You gotta be shittin' me
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
Jokes on them because I never use the bathroom on campus anyways.
Posted 11/16/16


if kids tried crap like this in my day, they'da gotten the stall door kicked in on 'em and then hung by their underwear off the hook on the back of the door of the stall
18537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/16 , edited 11/16/16
Oh yes god forbid we respect the choices people make. Nope let's force 'em to obey [people]
36680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 11/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Oh yes god forbid we respect the choices people make.


At least you admit its a choice
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many cities
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
18537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/16 , edited 11/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Oh yes god forbid we respect the choices people make.


At least you admit its a choice


Life is and will always be a choice mate. The choice here is to follow one's nature. I'd rather have them choose happiness and be forced to pay for a third bathroom.
36680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 11/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:

and be forced to pay for a third bathroom .


Wait I thought they were just going to convert regular shitters to 'gender neutral' ones
Banned
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 11/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

and be forced to pay for a third bathroom .


Wait I thought they were just going to convert regular shitters to 'gender neutral' ones


That would probably work for the individual ones, but for ones meant to house multiple people not so much.
18537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Wait I thought they were just going to convert regular shitters to 'gender neutral' ones


And now we get to the part I disagree with the people in the article about. A much more harmonious solution would simply to build a third bathroom. It'd cost what 4 or 5 k at best and we'd have to pay a janitor an extra hour's wage to clean it. A rather cheap price for equality and peace methinks.
22881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:

And now we get to the part I disagree with the people in the article about. A much more harmonious solution would simply to build a third bathroom. It'd cost what 4 or 5 k at best and we'd have to pay a janitor an extra hour's wage to clean it. A rather cheap price for equality and peace methinks.


Could even be bathroom for one person only. Just a general bathroom. Honestly, even people with anxiety disorders would appreciate that. Wouldn't be difficult for most public buildings (especially schools) to make that accommodation. Not like it have to be very big.


18537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Could even be bathroom for one person only. Just a general bathroom. Honestly, even people with anxiety disorders would appreciate that. Wouldn't be difficult for most public buildings (especially schools) to make that accommodation. Not like it have to be very big.




I know right, it's a simple ,elegant solution..And yet people are going to find fault with it..cause that's what people do.
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / My Secret Anime C...
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
I don't even support trans-gender.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.