Post Reply why cant we talk about more then 1 anime discussion
Posted 11/16/16
why does it have be 1 huge post instead more than 1 makes 0 sense hard keep track of topics lmao
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
Because it'd be harder to deal with 7 Keijo discussions compared to one discussion of Keijo. Lots of response but its all in one place. Or that is how I see it.
Posted 11/16/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Because it'd be harder to deal with 7 Keijo discussions compared to one discussion of Keijo. Lots of response but its all in one place. Or that is how I see it.


but im saying like maybe i want talk about certain event in the ep it gets removed thats just dumbbbbbb
One Punch Mod
88809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/16/16

godvamp7 wrote:

why does it have be 1 huge post instead more than 1 makes 0 sense hard keep track of topics lmao


I"ve moved this to Site Support / Minor Questions since it's not really a General Discussion sort of topic.

It's as LunaTakimoto says. Most people prefer to keep it compact all in one thread rather than spread out in bits and pieces. Also, in most cases, when the topics are too specific discussion usually only lasts a short while, and then the thread gets "lost" back in the older pages of the forum. Every once in a while there might be some really big and important thing going on with a popular show and such a thread would get better traction, but it's not very common which is why we discourage it.

BTW, Crunchyroll actually does have individual forum areas for each show that's on Crunchyroll, and in those you can create different threads for different specific things you want to discuss about the show. To use these go to the show page, scroll down, and over to the right you'll see a forum link (you can also access some of them by clicking "By Series" in the menu bar across the top of the regular forum pages.

However, not very many people post in most of those.
Posted 11/18/16

lorreen wrote:


godvamp7 wrote:

why does it have be 1 huge post instead more than 1 makes 0 sense hard keep track of topics lmao


I"ve moved this to Site Support / Minor Questions since it's not really a General Discussion sort of topic.

It's as LunaTakimoto says. Most people prefer to keep it compact all in one thread rather than spread out in bits and pieces. Also, in most cases, when the topics are too specific discussion usually only lasts a short while, and then the thread gets "lost" back in the older pages of the forum. Every once in a while there might be some really big and important thing going on with a popular show and such a thread would get better traction, but it's not very common which is why we discourage it.

BTW, Crunchyroll actually does have individual forum areas for each show that's on Crunchyroll, and in those you can create different threads for different specific things you want to discuss about the show. To use these go to the show page, scroll down, and over to the right you'll see a forum link (you can also access some of them by clicking "By Series" in the menu bar across the top of the regular forum pages.

However, not very many people post in most of those.


why type like a bot l0l?
The Wise Wizard
102341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

godvamp7 wrote:

why type like a bot l0l?

You mean in proper English?

It isn't difficult to do one is using a standard keyboard instead of tapping or swiping on glass, and it is easier for most people to understand.

You must be logged in to post.