First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply I killed a spider...
7457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
poor little spider

18558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/17/16
Rachnera would like to have a word with you
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

thekevin4 wrote:


RedExodus wrote:

rip in peace spidey chan

This image.... not sure how I feels about it...


what about this one?


289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CGS DIVISION 03
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
The only way to kill spiders are with FLAMETHROWERS!
7396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 11/17/16

uncletim wrote:

Rachnera would like to have a word with you


I'd like to have a few words with Rachnera.
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
Congratulations.
39244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16

rokenboker wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


RedExodus wrote:

rip in peace spidey chan

This image.... not sure how I feels about it...


what about this one?








starshots wrote:

Congratulations.


Thanks kouhai

Posted 11/17/16
LOLOLOL
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
You're a disgrace to your race, killing a fellow spider! But i'm curious ... How did you react when you saw it? Did you Thwip like your profile picture?
39244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

TiredOfYou wrote:

You're a disgrace to your race, killing a fellow spider! But i'm curious ... How did you react when you saw it? Did you Thwip like your profile picture?


My initial reaction was one of curiosity... as I wasn't sure if it was a spider or not. Then upon realizing it was a spider I began pondering the spider's perspective... being so tiny, the 5 or 6 feet he hung down from the ceiling must have seemed like miles to him. Then I decided the time for thought was done, and thwipped into action to smoosh this trespassing criminal with extreme prejudice.
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

thekevin4 wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

You're a disgrace to your race, killing a fellow spider! But i'm curious ... How did you react when you saw it? Did you Thwip like your profile picture?


My initial reaction was one of curiosity... as I wasn't sure if it was a spider or not. Then upon realizing it was a spider I began pondering the spider's perspective... being so tiny, the 5 or 6 feet he hung down from the ceiling must have seemed like miles to him. Then I decided the time for thought was done, and thwipped into action to smoosh this trespassing criminal with extreme prejudice.


Lol! Then you'd die if you get bite by a centipede like me haha! XD
39244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

TiredOfYou wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

You're a disgrace to your race, killing a fellow spider! But i'm curious ... How did you react when you saw it? Did you Thwip like your profile picture?


My initial reaction was one of curiosity... as I wasn't sure if it was a spider or not. Then upon realizing it was a spider I began pondering the spider's perspective... being so tiny, the 5 or 6 feet he hung down from the ceiling must have seemed like miles to him. Then I decided the time for thought was done, and thwipped into action to smoosh this trespassing criminal with extreme prejudice.


Lol! Then you'd die if you get bite by a centipede like me haha! XD



1124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
You know what they say. For everyone you find there's 50 more in the walls.

Or was that cockroaches? Oh well, best to burn your house down anyways just to be safe. It's the only reasonable thing to do really.
37278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16
My rule is, I leave spiders alone unless they crawl on me or on my bed. Then it's no mercy. I like having a spider or two around though.

At my current place, I only remember seeing one spider, and it was crawling directly above my face. Bits of it still decorate my headboard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.