First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply CNN ran footage of attempted Reagan assasination while talking about Trump ditching the press for dinner
35876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgR_O5jL_8

What did they mean by this?
10582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Outrage! We can only take it as a suggestion to KILL THE PRESIDENT-ELECT by our MAJOR NEWS MEDIA OUTLETS.
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
CNN will put on air whatever the globalists want on air, so if its trump assassination imagery, no surprises there
35876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

gornotck wrote:

Outrage! We can only take it as a suggestion to KILL THE PRESIDENT-ELECT by our MAJOR NEWS MEDIA OUTLETS.


I'm curious as to what their motive could actually be if not that
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Probably a subliminal message to get us to eat more McDonald's.
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
24253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Nothing wrong with pointing out the worst case scenario when talking about the unusual actions of Trump. It's a bit click-bait-y but this is from network that cane the world that stunning air plane coverage.

They should rebrand to Clown News Network.
24253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago


You son of a bitch...
Minsc 
81259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / PEI, Canada
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago


I listened to the whole thing.
Gets It.
24668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
I'm curious as to what their motive could actually be if not that


Not that it was entirely appropriate but it appears that they were trying to make a point about how (and why) the press pool designed to monitor the whereabouts of the President(-Elect) at all times. It made their point for them; however, in the context that the video was clipped, it would appear that it was an attempt at "insinuating that one should kill Trump". I would focus on the person who edited the video, as well as CNN. One for editing it out of context while attempting to be a "truthseeker" and the other for utilizing a clip that was not exactly "kosher" for the situation.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Because obviously people from the Clinton News Network are going to take a bullet for Donald Trump during an attempted assassination?
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago


Jokes on you, I like this song.
37307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago


A commercial add came up, giving me time to see the title, Rick Astly.... I closed the tab right then. I was saved by an ad....


ninjitsuko wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:
I'm curious as to what their motive could actually be if not that


Not that it was entirely appropriate but it appears that they were trying to make a point about how (and why) the press pool designed to monitor the whereabouts of the President(-Elect) at all times. It made their point for them; however, in the context that the video was clipped, it would appear that it was an attempt at "insinuating that one should kill Trump". I would focus on the person who edited the video, as well as CNN. One for editing it out of context while attempting to be a "truthseeker" and the other for utilizing a clip that was not exactly "kosher" for the situation.


I hope the Secret Service investigates this. Not to infringe on freedom of speech, but to keep tabs on who did what, so that if an attempt is made, and their defense is "CNN made me do it," those guys can get rounded up as accomplices....
50326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
16841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
There's already people taking to Twitter to promote the idea of assassinating Mr. Trump. There ought to be something contemptible about CNN portraying that footage.

As for why Trump didn't inform the media, I'm sure he had his reasons. After all, the media doesn't really like Trump. I bet they would've interfered with his family dinner so they could portray him like "Hurr-hurr look at him eat he looks stupid hurr-hurr-hurr", which I'm sure they'll do because the media's desperate at this rate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.