First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you like to be punched in the groin area?
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16
No?
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16
ya gotta train long and hard to be able to withstand it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwfL0KyhUuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JqUpfFx-E

and it makes your parts so strong that you can take care of an entire harem and not be tired, hahahaha
25912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16
I've always wondered that. Why do boys likes to get hit in their crotch? Do you get some kind of pleasure or what?
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16
Didn't even read, just gonna say no.

Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
amaj12 
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

TiredOfYou wrote:

I've always wondered that. Why do boys likes to get hit in their crotch? Do you get some kind of pleasure or what?


Not sure what guys gave you that impression, but I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 99.9% of the male population when I say that no, we in fact do not like getting hit in the crotch area. Not one bit.
113870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 11/17/16


easier on the nads too...........
Posted 11/17/16
You hit me there and I will make a bear mauling look like child play.

Seriously that is really painful.
Posted 11/17/16

amaj12 wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

I've always wondered that. Why do boys likes to get hit in their crotch? Do you get some kind of pleasure or what?


Not sure what guys gave you that impression, but I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 99.9% of the male population when I say that no, we in fact do not like getting hit in the crotch area. Not one bit.


Ah you know there porn of guys getting hit in the balls repeatedly?
amaj12 
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

JRPGNATION wrote:


amaj12 wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

I've always wondered that. Why do boys likes to get hit in their crotch? Do you get some kind of pleasure or what?


Not sure what guys gave you that impression, but I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 99.9% of the male population when I say that no, we in fact do not like getting hit in the crotch area. Not one bit.


Ah you know there porn of guys getting hit in the balls repeatedly?


Ah. Forgive me. Then can I say 85%?
Posted 11/17/16

amaj12 wrote:


JRPGNATION wrote:


amaj12 wrote:


TiredOfYou wrote:

I've always wondered that. Why do boys likes to get hit in their crotch? Do you get some kind of pleasure or what?


Not sure what guys gave you that impression, but I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 99.9% of the male population when I say that no, we in fact do not like getting hit in the crotch area. Not one bit.


Ah you know there porn of guys getting hit in the balls repeatedly?


Ah. Forgive me. Then can I say 85%?


Nah is rare from what I see in porn land. I say 90 or 99 percent.
Posted 11/17/16
What the hell kind of question is that?
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / Oklahoma City, Ok.
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
I'd rather not be punched anywhere. But if you had to punch me somewhere, I'd rather it be New Jersey.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bent Reality
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

Why?
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
Are you flirting with me
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.