Post Reply Pokémon Moon/Sun release
amaj12 
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
FINALLY!!!!!!! I will be picking up my copy at midnight tonight. It seems so weird that it's been over a year since a new title has been released, so I simply wanted to share my excitement. I'm not sure what to expect for this version, nor am I certain as to how I feel about reusing old pokémon to make new ones (dark rattata, ice vulpix, etc.). However there is no way I will ever skip out on buying a new game from this series.

Is everyone else really excited, or is it more of a "I guess I'll buy it since I've played all the other ones" kind of feeling? What version is everyone getting? Which starter are you going to pick? I'm getting Moon and will be sticking with Rowlet.
4618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 18 days ago
Ugh. I want it soo bad but I can't have it. And good on you for picking Rowlett. He's the best one after all.
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 18 days ago
I'm planning on picking squirtle with a blastoisenite as my starter.

I'm going to probably bulldoze through everything with it.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 17 days ago
I'm pretty pumped. Should be shipped on the day of release in my case. Getting Pokemon Sun though 'cause Moon was being bought like hot cakes.

Haven't decided on my starter, between Rowlet and Litten.

Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 17 days ago , edited 17 days ago
I am picking up both of my preorders of sun and moon tonight ^,^ can't wait!

Since this is a release thread I'll keep it open.
But, please look for duplicates or similar topic threads before posting next time:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=0
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=3

amaj12 
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 17 days ago

alexwithcandy wrote:

I am picking up both of my preorders of sun and moon tonight ^,^ can't wait!

Since this is a release thread I'll keep it open.
But, please look for duplicates or similar topic threads before posting next time:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=0
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=3



My bad, I thought it was different enough because I was more so focused on the fact that it's actually coming out tonight.
34101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 17 days ago

alexwithcandy wrote:

I am picking up both of my preorders of sun and moon tonight ^,^ can't wait!

Since this is a release thread I'll keep it open.
But, please look for duplicates or similar topic threads before posting next time:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=0
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-951391/pokemon-sun-and-moon?pg=3




I have to wait for my dual steel book bundle to be delivered by Amazon

11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 17 days ago
Been playing since yesterday. Started with Popplio (had to reset a few time for a female) and about to head to second island. Still unsure on my party though. It's just Brionne, and Alolan Meowth at the moment.
63870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 13 days ago
I have been playing this game since I pre-downloaded it and started it on Thursday night. I decided to play as the girl trainer and I started out with Litten. So far, I have just completed Mallow's trial, which is the fourth one in this game, and now I'm preparing to face the second kahuna.
4618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 13 days ago

fatebreaker wrote:

Been playing since yesterday. Started with Popplio (had to reset a few time for a female) and about to head to second island. Still unsure on my party though. It's just Brionne, and Alolan Meowth at the moment.


There's a difference between the male and female ones?
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 10 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

Been playing since yesterday. Started with Popplio (had to reset a few time for a female) and about to head to second island. Still unsure on my party though. It's just Brionne, and Alolan Meowth at the moment.


There's a difference between the male and female ones?


No, but you know how some people are. If it looks feminine, which Primarina clearly does, it's gotta be a female.
You must be logged in to post.