First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Nuka Music List
The Chief Psycho
11301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
So I decided to try and compile a list of music I like (which is a lot)

Mind You the Lists you see here are not complete.


  • Pink Floyd

  • Another Brick In the Wall Part 2
  • Comfortably Numb
  • High Hopes
  • Any Colour You Like
  • Time
  • Welcome To The Machine
  • Talk To Me
  • Brain Damage
  • What Do You Want From Me?
  • Cluster One

    Korn

  • Freak on a Leash
  • Insane
  • Get Up! ft Skrillex
  • Narcissistic Cannibal ft Skrillex and Kill the Noise
  • Blind
  • Here To Stay
  • A.D.D.I.A.S.
  • Alone I Break
  • Twisted Transistor
  • Shoots and Ladders
  • Never Never
  • Clown
  • Let's Get This Party Started
  • It's On!
  • Children of The Korn

    MushroomHead

  • Solitare Unraveling
  • Simple Survival
  • Kill Tomorrow
  • Bwomp
  • Before I Die
  • 43

    Killswitch Engage

  • My Curse
  • This Fire Burns
  • My Last Serenade
  • The Arms of Sorrow

    Perfect Circle

    Just gonna leave a playlist LMAO
  • Perfect Circle

    Tool

    Just gonna leave a playlist LMAO
  • Tool

    Cross Fade

  • Cold
  • Never Coming Home
  • Drown You Out

    Nine Inch Nails

  • The Hand That Feeds
  • Head Like A Hole
  • Everyday Is Exactly The Same
  • The Day The World Went Away
  • Terrible Lie

    Lamb Of God

  • Laid To Rest
  • Now You've Got Something To Die For
  • Omerta
  • As the Palaces Burn

    Blue October

  • Hate Me
  • Into The Ocean
  • 18th Floor Balcony
  • Razorblade

    Prince

  • Purple Rain
  • Kiss
  • When Doves Cry
  • Little Red Corvette

    Drowning Pool

  • Bodies
  • Step Up

    Tech N9ne

  • Tech N9ne

    Stevie Stone

  • Stevie Stone

    Twisted Insane

  • Twisted Insane

    Porter Robinson

  • Porter Robinson

    M.O.O.N

  • Dust
  • Crystals
  • Hydrogen
  • Paris
  • Quixotic

    Sun Araw

  • Horse Steppin

    Excision

  • Bring The Madness
  • The Paradox
  • RoboKitty

    Zomboy

  • Terror Squad
  • Immunity
  • Skull 'n' Bones
  • Beast in the Belly

    Massive Attack

  • Tear Drop
  • Angel
  • Karmacoma
  • Inertia Creeps
  • Dissolved Girl
  • I against I


    Once again, this is only a small list of my vast music library.
  • Psycho
    2138 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    15 / F / Florida
    Online
    Posted 21 days ago
    I see Porter Robinson, I think "Sad Machine". I don't know any of his other songs lol.
    The Chief Psycho
    11301 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    31 / M / Ohio
    Offline
    Posted 21 days ago
    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol
    Psycho
    2138 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    15 / F / Florida
    Online
    Posted 20 days ago
    If you wanna find my music, look up a Spotify playlist called "Stuff" and if there's more than one, mine's the one with like 400-and-something songs lol
    Funk Master Mark
    3473 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / M / The Mothership
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    nukadude wrote:

    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol


    How many songs do you have? I can create a sample plate of my playlist too!
    The Chief Psycho
    11301 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    31 / M / Ohio
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol


    How many songs do you have? I can create a sample plate of my playlist too!


    on my computer the current list stands at 3572
    Funk Master Mark
    3473 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / M / The Mothership
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    nukadude wrote:


    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol


    How many songs do you have? I can create a sample plate of my playlist too!


    on my computer the current list stands at 3572


    Impressive I want to get to your level one day! Now:

    A lil bit of tis n' a li bit of tat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYJpr09IgQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVa7qVKUHI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4EFddbHkRo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46sF1PcqL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBVNOrV0Pr4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtOzLfebgY
    Jus a sample plate!
    The Chief Psycho
    11301 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    31 / M / Ohio
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:


    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol


    How many songs do you have? I can create a sample plate of my playlist too!


    on my computer the current list stands at 3572


    Impressive I want to get to your level one day! Now:

    A lil bit of tis n' a li bit of tat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYJpr09IgQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVa7qVKUHI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4EFddbHkRo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46sF1PcqL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBVNOrV0Pr4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtOzLfebgY
    Jus a sample plate!


    thats a nice sample dude
    Funk Master Mark
    3473 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / M / The Mothership
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    nukadude wrote:


    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:


    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    lol this list is just a small smidgen of my whole music library lol


    How many songs do you have? I can create a sample plate of my playlist too!


    on my computer the current list stands at 3572


    Impressive I want to get to your level one day! Now:

    A lil bit of tis n' a li bit of tat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYJpr09IgQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVa7qVKUHI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4EFddbHkRo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46sF1PcqL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBVNOrV0Pr4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtOzLfebgY
    Jus a sample plate!


    thats a nice sample dude :D


    Thanks and it's always nice to know another avid music fan!
    Psycho
    12872 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago
    Interesting music list you got there. Most of the music I listened to aren't in English though Maybe 5% are in English.
    The Chief Psycho
    11301 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    31 / M / Ohio
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago
    well anyone is free to make a list of all the music you listen to. i welcome it!
    Funk Master Mark
    3473 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / M / The Mothership
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    nukadude wrote:

    well anyone is free to make a list of all the music you listen to. i welcome it!


    Hey Nukadude could you change my title to Funkaholic or Funk Master pretty please with a spoon on top?

    Get drunk with the Funk!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf5TJo3GKc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxMcFM-kOo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKH-Khz7kQU Funky Flush!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fatP7thewQM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWH3OWfT2Y <---- This is my ringtone!
    Psycho
    2138 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    15 / F / Florida
    Online
    Posted 18 days ago
    The Chief Psycho
    11301 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    31 / M / Ohio
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    well anyone is free to make a list of all the music you listen to. i welcome it!


    Hey Nukadude could you change my title to Funkaholic or Funk Master pretty please with a spoon on top?

    Get drunk with the Funk!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf5TJo3GKc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxMcFM-kOo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKH-Khz7kQU Funky Flush!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fatP7thewQM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWH3OWfT2Y <---- This is my ringtone!


    i think i can do that. gimme a bit i gotta head out
    but when i return
    Funk Master Mark
    3473 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / M / The Mothership
    Offline
    Posted 18 days ago

    nukadude wrote:


    Markest1 wrote:


    nukadude wrote:

    well anyone is free to make a list of all the music you listen to. i welcome it!


    Hey Nukadude could you change my title to Funkaholic or Funk Master pretty please with a spoon on top?

    Get drunk with the Funk!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf5TJo3GKc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxMcFM-kOo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKH-Khz7kQU Funky Flush!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fatP7thewQM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWH3OWfT2Y <---- This is my ringtone!


    i think i can do that. gimme a bit i gotta head out
    but when i return


    Thank you so much!
    First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
    You must be logged in to post.