First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Are Boobs Body Armor For Women And Other Questions On Combat Boobs.
12581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16
Face it, a lot of fighting women in anime tend to have big boobs.


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoobsOfSteel


Yet what are the combat implicated for these mounds of fat in real life? For example, would C cups provide 35% protection against melee attacks, thus requiring precise blows (In the nipple area most likely) to do any damage, like armored thugs in Batman? Would unleashing the full nudity of the breast give women a combat advantage as latent hypnotism? Or can you use boobs are a covert assassination tool to suffocate important figures?

I for one, think that if science has anything to say, boobs are not as innocent or as lovely as they appear. In fact, they seem rather dangerous. Who knows, in the future, women will have acid lactations that allows them to sever arms with a spray of acid.

Discuss!
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sacramento, CA
Online
Posted 11/17/16
I'm pretty sure it only works that way in anime.
28787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

DrunkKanti wrote:

I'm pretty sure it only works that way in anime.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/keijo/videos
104869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
Keijo?
15365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
The Greek Amazons preferred going without, for technical advantage.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/16


Battle of the butts.
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/16
Sorry to disappoint you, but they're actually worse for protection. Consider boob plates: boob plates, say if I was to wear one. Armor is made to deflect blows and absorb shock. Contrary to what you might think, our boobs jiggle because they are bad at absorbing shock, good shock absorbents won't vibrate or move. When we have boob plates, the surface area provides little shock absorption, and so the boobs become a weak point on the breast plate, and will even give whomever is smacking their club or sword or whatever into our chests a great chance of shattering our entire ribcage and smashing the boob plates to pieces and probably would kill us instantly. Boobs are best in combat in one fashion, tucked away comfortably under a flat, steel chest plate like the men. Sorry to spoil the fun of your imagination.
12581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/17/16

ClothStatue wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but they're actually worse for protection. Consider boob plates: boob plates, say if I was to wear one. Armor is made to deflect blows and absorb shock. Contrary to what you might think, our boobs jiggle because they are bad at absorbing shock, good shock absorbents won't vibrate or move. When we have boob plates, the surface area provides little shock absorption, and so the boobs become a weak point on the breast plate, and will even give whomever is smacking their club or sword or whatever into our chests a great chance of shattering our entire ribcage and smashing the boob plates to pieces and probably would kill us instantly. Boobs are best in combat in one fashion, tucked away comfortably under a flat, steel chest plate like the men. Sorry to spoil the fun of your imagination.


That's okay. So basically the transfer of motional energy through one object through another? I think I understand why absorption is so important. For example, if the car didn't presumably crumble, the force would go through the metal frame and presumably cause many an injury.
18890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/17/16

Smaller targets
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 11/17/16
Just show it in the middle of battle to distract the men. I believe Kunoichi did this?
12581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 11/17/16

uncletim wrote:


Smaller targets


Flat or small girls tend to be mages from my experience. Something about no boobs tend to make one's int stat much higher. In fact, Einstein was very flat chested, and he was a mage.
12581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 11/17/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

Just show it in the middle of battle to distract the men. I believe Kunoichi did this?


Please tell me the anime.
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ClothStatue wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but they're actually worse for protection. Consider boob plates: boob plates, say if I was to wear one. Armor is made to deflect blows and absorb shock. Contrary to what you might think, our boobs jiggle because they are bad at absorbing shock, good shock absorbents won't vibrate or move. When we have boob plates, the surface area provides little shock absorption, and so the boobs become a weak point on the breast plate, and will even give whomever is smacking their club or sword or whatever into our chests a great chance of shattering our entire ribcage and smashing the boob plates to pieces and probably would kill us instantly. Boobs are best in combat in one fashion, tucked away comfortably under a flat, steel chest plate like the men. Sorry to spoil the fun of your imagination.


That's okay. So basically the transfer of motional energy through one object through another? I think I understand why absorption is so important. For example, if the car didn't presumably crumble, the force would go through the metal frame and presumably cause many an injury.


Right, it's mostly of surface area, less surface area=less shock absorption, thus boob armor makes weakpoints at that area in the armor, and so the armor is more fragile and then bye bye boobies.
6071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

Just show it in the middle of battle to distract the men. I believe Kunoichi did this?


Please tell me the anime.


i think thats more real life then a anime also think ninja's were more focused on intelligence and sabtoge with the occasional assassination then combat if my understanding is on the subject is correct
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.