First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who Is George Soros?
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Wow... This guy is freaking powerful. I keep hearing his name, but I had no idea. Trump needs to watch his back around this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
22903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Trump should be taking notes
116944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Currently being discussed on LevinTV--episode 165

Man is very amoral. Doesn't play by the rules but wants the world to have more rules.
runec 
39580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Depending on who you ask he is either a rich philanthropist with political activities or THE SECRET MASTER OF ANY AND ALL THINGS THAT DARE CRITICIZE PAX REPUBLICA.




18652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
George Soros is an international terrorist who has been destroying entire economies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
23210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

George Soros is an international terrorist who has been destroying entire economies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A


If he steps foot on Russian soil ever again he will be arrested.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/arrest-warrant-putin-for-soros/
22903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16

Rujikin wrote:


XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

George Soros is an international terrorist who has been destroying entire economies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A


If he steps foot on Russian soil ever again he will be arrested.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/arrest-warrant-putin-for-soros/

Probes he is a good guy if Putin hates him

11291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16

uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

George Soros is an international terrorist who has been destroying entire economies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A


If he steps foot on Russian soil ever again he will be arrested.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/arrest-warrant-putin-for-soros/

Probes he is a good guy if Putin hates him



I didn't know you liked Nazi supporters. The guy is a real life Judas horse.
22903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16

VZ68 wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

George Soros is an international terrorist who has been destroying entire economies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A


If he steps foot on Russian soil ever again he will be arrested.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/arrest-warrant-putin-for-soros/

Probes he is a good guy if Putin hates him



I didn't know you liked Nazi supporters. The guy is a real life Judas horse.

Yeah a Jewish man is going to be a Nazi Some how I don't think so

22903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
oops double post

299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Oh, he's no one really. Just a billionaire that bankrolls black lives matters and some violent Hillary protesters. He may or may not have had something to do with certain terrorist attacks. And messing with the power balances of certain governments via the economy. Oh, and he also helped fund Hillary's campaign in addition to all that (nice friends you have there, Hillary). And he just might have ties to the white house as well, depending on who you ask.

But he's no one really.
18947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
For the first time a few nights ago I got to hear his voice in an interview. I hate to stereotype, but his voice is fitting for a big bad-type of villain.

But anyway, I don't know George Soros, apart from what I've heard. And so, what I've heard....

...basically, he's a shadow player. He's one of those figureheads behind the scenes. He was once described as a "one-man Illuminati machine", though that sounds far-fetched. He isn't the Illuminati, the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, the Patriarchy, or some other omniscient entity that controls our lives 24/7. However, he's recognized as being the puppeteer for the Clinton campaign, and has donated a hefty sum of money to BLM. It's possible that he may be involved in payment towards protesters and rioters throughout the United States, which formed as a result of Trump's success in the 2016 Elections.

Publicly, Mr. Soros is the chairman of the Open Society Foundations. I don't know much about the OSF, and I'm sure how the company operates is very complicated to explain, but I've been hearing about it having ties to the concept of globalism. Unfortunately, this is where all sorts of information regarding Mr. Soros borders into conspiracy-theories, which anybody with a brain will refuse to take seriously.
Politically-speaking, he has been known to be very supportive of progressive & liberal policies, especially the American kind. He doesn't like Trump, and he didn't like George W Bush back then, either. I guess he's against conservatism or something.

It's easy to assume that George Soros is the most powerful man alive, due to having massive wealth and the ability to manipulate political issues from behind the scenes, as he's been said to do in parts of Europe (Ukraine?). I question if he's really "the most powerful man alive", but how many people in this world have the kind of power that Mr. Soros has got? Not a whole lot.

Scary stuff, really.
11224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The state of Wash...
Online
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
a rich old man.
Posted 11/17/16 , edited 11/18/16
Soros and the Koch brothers are the real owners of our politicians.
Money makes the world go round and these guys have tons of it.
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

uncletim wrote:


Yeah a Jewish man is going to be a Nazi Some how I don't think so



Read up there uncle tim, the assistance that Georgi Schwartz gave to the Nazis is documented and admitted right from his own fkn mouth.

Funding from him goes to Clintons, DNC, black lives matter, and all the other little nonprofits that are set up to undermine america.

this guy has made a career out of undermining nations.

He should be put in handcuffs if he ever steps foot on US soil also.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.