First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
trump is ahead in the popular votes now too
Posted 11/18/16

rawratl wrote:


Everybody war-games, would you rather the US not have a plan in place for conflict with Russia? They certainly have one in place for us. Should we not war-game with the South Korean military to prepare for conflict with the North Koreans? Are you even capable of evaluating the stuff you post? All valid questions.


Your calculus on these matters omits so many aspects of reality, its not even worth addressing.
20498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/18/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


rawratl wrote:



Yeah, it's called having a plan if conflict occurs. Thanks for that, I wasn't sure you were capable of understanding.


rawratl: Someone who is absolutely convinced that the U.S./NATO can defeat Russia in WWIII, without a nuclear weapons exchange....



and someone who is absolutely convinced that the U.S./NATO can't defeat Russia in WWIII, without a nuclear weapons exchange....
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

uncletim wrote:

and someone who is absolutely convinced that the U.S./NATO can't defeat Russia in WWIII, without a nuclear weapons exchange....


*cough*USS Donald Cook*cough*

inconvenient truths


besides, people are assuming WW3 would somehow happen without a nuclear exchange?

US-NATO would resort to it first, because Russia''s electronic capabilities are going to make smaller exchanges look like what happened to the USS Donald Cook. (that was quite the morale booster for our guys on that ship, lol poor bastids)

12 mock bomb runs, over and over again, and the donald cook wasnt even able to electronically track the mig while it did so, it was a sitting fkn duck in the water.

Globalists are hellbent on destroying things, they have their own spaces and dont care if the earth in their vassal nations gets scorched, if it comes to that.
20498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/18/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


uncletim wrote:

and someone who is absolutely convinced that the U.S./NATO can't defeat Russia in WWIII, without a nuclear weapons exchange....


*cough*USS Donald Cook*cough*

inconvenient truths


besides, people are assuming WW3 would somehow happen without a nuclear exchange?

US-NATO would resort to it first, because Russia''s electronic capabilities are going to make smaller exchanges look like what happened to the USS Donald Cook. (that was quite the morale booster for our guys on that ship, lol poor bastids)

12 mock bomb runs, over and over again, and the donald cook wasnt even able to electronically track the mig while it did so, it was a sitting fkn duck in the water.

Globalists are hellbent on destroying things, they have their own spaces and dont care if the earth in their vassal nations gets scorched, if it comes to that.

*cough* State of the russian navy *cough*
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/27/russias-navy-more-rust-than-ready/
Sometimes you have to look beyond the numbers and fear mongering Russia doesn't want war because they can't win so they rattle their sabers and fear mongering right laps it up

44850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
Why the fuck does it matter? Honest question. This isn't up for discussion, it's almost like you're trying to inflate the already blown out of proportion politics
44850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
lmfao my exact thoughts.

Dey tuuk owr jawbs!
Posted 11/18/16

GodOfFlash wrote:

Why the fuck does it matter? Honest question. This isn't up for discussion, it's almost like you're trying to inflate the already blown out of proportion politics


Welcome to the GD threads on CR
Where almost everyone posts political threads to continue the circle jerk
14138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
lmfao and fake news isnt a problem. right

y'all really gotta wise up lol
Posted 11/18/16

uncletim wrote:

*cough* State of the russian navy *cough*
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/27/russias-navy-more-rust-than-ready/
Sometimes you have to look beyond the numbers and fear mongering Russia doesn't want war because they can't win so they rattle their sabers and fear mongering right laps it up



I'm sure you're aware that trying to change the focus of an argument is called the strawman logical fallacy, yes? Or perhaps not, since you just used it.

Sure I talked of what the US Navy got done to it, but I didnt mention the Russian Navy.

If you've lost the electronics war, you've lost the war, bub.
20498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/18/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


uncletim wrote:

*cough* State of the russian navy *cough*
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/27/russias-navy-more-rust-than-ready/
Sometimes you have to look beyond the numbers and fear mongering Russia doesn't want war because they can't win so they rattle their sabers and fear mongering right laps it up



I'm sure you're aware that trying to change the focus of an argument is called the strawman logical fallacy, yes? Or perhaps not, since you just used it.

Sure I talked of what the US Navy got done to it, but I didnt mention the Russian Navy.

If you've lost the electronics war, you've lost the war, bub.

Yes and one ship equals the whole navy and the navy is too stupid to learn from this and prevent from happening again. Maybe I have a higher opinion of our military then you do or you are just lapping up the fear mongering
35652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16


That this site's claims were debunked before you started this thread?

That CNN and the AP's numbers both show him behind Clinton in the popular vote by about 1.1 million votes.

That the Cook Political Report shows him behind by 1.4 million votes?

That even Trump himself doesn't claim to have won the popular vote and instead praises the genius of the Electoral College system?

Seriously, this news is so fake it makes the special effects in Prince of Space look real.
xxJing 
38767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
I am just tired of all the liberal crazies. Anything to shut them up.
Banned
1937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
20498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/18/16

That was before he needed it to win now it's the best thing ever

Posted 11/18/16
Mew
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.