First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
trump is ahead in the popular votes now too
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago


That you are highly gullible?


Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts.


Seems legit.

46637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


rawratl wrote:


Everybody war-games, would you rather the US not have a plan in place for conflict with Russia? They certainly have one in place for us. Should we not war-game with the South Korean military to prepare for conflict with the North Koreans? Are you even capable of evaluating the stuff you post? All valid questions.


Your calculus on these matters omits so many aspects of reality, its not even worth addressing.


Right yeah, I forgot the crematory math. You took a class on that right?

EDIT: You could be right though, I'm pretty sure you are going to mention the alien support of Russia. This will no doubt swing things in their favor.
6528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Lmao right now, Hillary really did get shrekt.
Posted 14 days ago

rawratl wrote:


EDIT: You could be right though, I'm pretty sure you are going to mention the alien support of Russia. This will no doubt swing things in their favor.


its ok, I understand that when your argument fails and you have nothing else left to go back on, you commit a logical fallacy - strawman does nicely here I guess, except you're not dealing with a fool who doesnt know when his argument is being avoided.

dont you have some tv to go watch? I hear its almost opinion update download time.
46637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago


Avoiding? I was hoping you might actually have an argument for me.

1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
qwueri 
16408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
95158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Last I checked the the actual figures were 18.6% voted for Trump
18.9% voted for Clinton
7% voted for other
and the rest didn't vote.
Banned
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago

runec wrote:



That you are highly gullible?


Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts.


Seems legit.



wait wait wait wait hold on a second

So not only did crunchyroll conservatives get their politics, facts, information about the election from twitter

but they honest to god get their election results from twitter too?!?

Banned
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
god we are so horribly fucked
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:
god we are so horribly fucked


I'm sure it'll be fine. You defeated the political elite. Or something.


4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 14 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:

god we are so horribly fucked


Bend over and buy some lube. It will be a fun ride. Good news is I got a girl offer for me to stay in Holland. Thanks Trump! You may have gotten me a girlfriend! Just took someone taking pity on the USA to do it!

The funny thing is she is actually serious X) Watched the election and said "Well, you are always welcome in my home!"
iridi 
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Hillary's still in the lead for the popular vote, even with only 1 state left partially counted.
36946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Minot, ND
Offline
Posted 14 days ago
I'm sure if you take out all the illegal votes Trump would be ahead.

Does not matter, candidates do not campaign for the most votes. If it did, Trump would campaign where the most votes are and would win popular vote.
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

Mariox777 wrote:

I'm sure if you take out all the illegal votes Trump would be ahead.

Does not matter, candidates do not campaign for the most votes. If it did, Trump would campaign where the most votes are and would win popular vote.


This.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.