First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
is there no group that trump voters won't insult?
31131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago
This reminds me, CBS had an interview with Jon Stewart in the last couple days.

The point that feels relevant to all the "Trump / Hillary voters are ___" threads were his remarks to the effect that, whether you're on the left or the right, we need to resist the temptation to paint the other side as a monolith.

Not all Trump voters are racist bigots, not all Hillary voters are SJWs or stirring up violence, etc.
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ocale wrote:

I gotta poo and so far, this thread seems like the toilet for me.


That is actually pretty funny.


You've got a shit taste in humour.
8495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

iriomote wrote:

This reminds me, CBS had an interview with Jon Stewart in the last couple days.

The point that feels relevant to all the "Trump / Hillary voters are ___" threads were his remarks to the effect that, whether you're on the left or the right, we need to resist the temptation to paint the other side as a monolith.

Not all Trump voters are racist bigots, not all Hillary voters are SJWs or stirring up violence, etc.


I think I made a thread about the usage of "enemy terms", would that pertain to the situation?
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

Rujikin wrote:

So one guy that voted for Trump says he supports Japanese internment camps so all Trump voters automatically agree.

Meanwhile swarms of Hillary supporters burn down cities in the name of tolerance.


Nothing to see here folks just proproganda at it's finest.

one trump supporter mentioned something. the huffington post article mentions that story and also, the experiences of asian americans in a post-election world.

no large city has been burned down. there is no mass rioting in the streets (there have been some minor incidents). marshal law has not been declared anywhere. finally, the national guard has not been called. the majority of protesters are peacefully protesting. i have experienced the '92 los angeles riots. these peaceful protests, are no riots. if there were mass riots, there would be 24/7 news coverage on all forms of media, especially conservatives ones. there isn't, so who's drinking the propaganda kool-aid now?
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

porcupyne wrote:

one trump supporter mentioned something. the huffington post article mentions that story and also, the experiences of asian americans in a post-election world.


Oh noooo, 6 or 7 Asian-Americans experienced racism so it's obviously widespread.



1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

Oh noooo, 6 or 7 Asian-Americans experienced racism so it's obviously widespread.

these are about 6-7 random examples. it's not as though there was just 1 racist person went around insulting 6-7 random asians. in addition to other minority groups and women...yes, discrimination and misogyny is widespread.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

porcupyne wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'I do not feel like taking the chance going to a place that may or may not have viruses. So what did the trump people do, and why did they do it. Just saying as I have pointed out I did not vote for trump, same time most of the attacks seem to be coming from the anti-trump. I not be surprised if the Anti-trump group set this up. So please explain what happen, so I can investigate it my self.

in any search engine of your choice, search the news area for "racism" and "election", "teacher" and "fired", and/or "asian" and "racism" and "huffington". and yes, i am anti-trump, what gave it away?



sorry What was your point? Let me guess from the vag info I have got now. An Asian teacher did something racist in her class? ' I look it up. should be enough to go off.

'Ok looked it up got the video now I let me see.

Yep she was fired.. sounded like she was pissed off because her class was fucking around and snapped. If she was really mint any of it did not really show on the video? Also its odd how cnn did not show the start of the video but only after she started yelling at them. But how did they get she was a trump fan from the video?


I am going to go track down the foll video and see if I can get a clear picture of what happened. Also do a little investigating on how she is related to Trump suporters.

'If my threads are not a indicator I don't like News Media's because they always lie for their agenda, so I find the info va investigation.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

porcupyne wrote:


Oh noooo, 6 or 7 Asian-Americans experienced racism so it's obviously widespread.

these are about 6-7 random examples. it's not as though there was just 1 racist person went around insulting 6-7 random asians. in addition to other minority groups and women...yes, discrimination and misogyny is widespread.



Pretty sure the vast majority of people aren't experiencing any racism. I live in one of the most conservative states in the United States and I haven't experienced any racism prior to or after Trump's election.

Besides, those stories are unverified. For all you know they could be making it up to create the illusion that minorities are experiencing racism.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


porcupyne wrote:


Oh noooo, 6 or 7 Asian-Americans experienced racism so it's obviously widespread.

these are about 6-7 random examples. it's not as though there was just 1 racist person went around insulting 6-7 random asians. in addition to other minority groups and women...yes, discrimination and misogyny is widespread.



Pretty sure the vast majority of people aren't experiencing any racism. I live in one of the most conservative states in the United States and I haven't experienced any racism prior to or after Trump's election.

Besides, those stories are unverified. For all you know they could be making it up to create the illusion that minorities are experiencing racism.


I search I did was the wrong incident. I look again.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I search I did was the wrong incident. I look again.




1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


porcupyne wrote:


Oh noooo, 6 or 7 Asian-Americans experienced racism so it's obviously widespread.

these are about 6-7 random examples. it's not as though there was just 1 racist person went around insulting 6-7 random asians. in addition to other minority groups and women...yes, discrimination and misogyny is widespread.



Pretty sure the vast majority of people aren't experiencing any racism. I live in one of the most conservative states in the United States and I haven't experienced any racism prior to or after Trump's election.

Besides, those stories are unverified. For all you know they could be making it up to create the illusion that minorities are experiencing racism.

what you are and where you live and your experience in your life does not invalidate the experience of others. a lot of times, you'll just have to take people at their word. there just isn't proof for everything in life just as you cannot prove that you've never experienced racism or aren't a virgin. and no, you alone, do not speak for all minorities or races. 'my one token african american friend says...'
18688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I search I did was the wrong incident. I look again.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ that pic has a long ass url lol
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

porcupyne wrote:

what you are and where you live and your experience in your life does not invalidate the experience of others. a lot of times, you'll just have to take people at their word. there just isn't proof for everything in life just as you cannot prove that you've never experienced racism or aren't a virgin. and no, you alone, do not speak for all minorities or races. 'my one token african american friend says...'


And those 6 or 7 people don't speak for all Asian-Americans. Just because 6 or 7 people tweeted about how they were discriminated against doesn't mean a large chunk of the asian american population is experiencing what they're experiencing.

Anyways this is pointless so I'm done.

91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 16 days ago
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

redokami wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ that pic has a long ass url lol


It has a long URL because I'm lazy.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.