First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
is there no group that trump voters won't insult?
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

porcupyne wrote:
a lot of times, you'll just have to take people at their word. there just isn't proof for everything in life just as you cannot prove that you've never experienced racism or aren't a virgin. and no, you alone, do not speak for all minorities or races. 'my one token african american friend says...'


No, you really don't need to take their word for it. We have had cases of serial liars claiming hate crimes and then turn around only to find it was staged. When questioned it's always "raising awareness" - but of what? The fact they had to construct evidence means they most certainly had nothing to raise awareness of, for if they did they could have pointed at it. As such when serious allegations are being made against individuals and institutions yeah, I do tend to require more than anecdotes.

Ultimately the inability to prove something false does not mean the acceptance of something unable to be proven true. The "you can't prove it false" is the hallmark of conspiracy theorists and humanities students engaging in underwater basket weaving.

As a liberal it is quite tiresome seeing this tripe.

Finally:

You make accusations of "rampant" racism . . . I'll play along. That's out of how many Asian Americans exactly?

62057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The stars.. too b...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16
I don't get it...

The dollar is up it's highest in 14 years.

Apple is speculating moving a factory that produces iPhones to the U.S.

Ford just said it's not moving its plant to Mexico.

Countries leaders from across the globe are reaching out to Trump and are willing to renegotiate better deals...

Opec is debating slowing production.

And the left is still playing Identity politics... Nobody cares how you feel. Deal with it.

Yet, he hasn't even been inaugurated..
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

trollbutter wrote:

Babies show racial bias, study finds
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

its just the way of things... racism is a product of nature.


it doesn't matter...you one thing, you'll have to define the parameters and factors of the study. in the end, even if it were true...does it mean that we as human being, should give into our animalistic natures?
Revolver Dogelot
73093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
This is your only warning.

If I continue to see posts throwing out blanket statements calling a large portion of posters "fu#$@#$ing racists", and one on one arguments, the thread is getting shut down and forum bans will be given out to the top offenders.

Treat your fellow users with respect, do not flame or incite personal arguments. If you can't do those things, don't post on the forums.
1152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

porcupyne wrote:
how stupid do you think we minorities are?


You're talking as if I'm not a minority myself. I'm hispanic, a legal one by the way, and I voted for Trump.

I don't feel insulted by anything Trump has said in his campaign, I agree that illegals need to be controlled and we need to be reasonably secure about our borders. It is a very reasonable argument that people have blown out of proportion because this PC culture has made them oversensitive to the point that anything someone says can be considered racist. Even if you offer them a proper argument for your reasons, they block you out and shout you're a racist. It is a horrible way to think and this new popular victimization of minorities and women is ridiculous and getting us nowhere. Why do you want to play victim and take offense to everything and whine about it, instead don't you want to show that you're strong and rise and show your ability?

This PC victim culture is total brainwash and I hope with Trump this goes away.
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

kiraralove wrote:

Even if you offer them a proper argument for your reasons, they block you out and shout you're a racist. It is a horrible way to think and this new popular victimization of minorities and women is ridiculous and getting us nowhere.


Yep, it's a kafkatrap with them. A lazy attempt to shut-down opposing viewpoints and dissent.


Why do you want to play victim and take offense to everything and whine about it, instead don't you want to show that you're strong and rise and show your ability?


Intersectionality has been getting popular, and this behavior rewards them in their peer groups assuming they all believe in it. Effectively the more disenfranchised you are the more "enlightened" you are - unless you disagree, then you are by definition part of the problem in it.

The humanities kids, not even once
6076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16
Babies show racial bias, study finds
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

its just the way of things... racism is a product of nature.
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

kiraralove wrote:


porcupyne wrote:
how stupid do you think we minorities are?


You're talking as if I'm not a minority myself. I'm hispanic, a legal one by the way, and I voted for Trump.

I don't feel insulted by anything Trump has said in his campaign, I agree that illegals need to be controlled and we need to be reasonably secure about our borders. It is a very reasonable argument that people have blown out of proportion because this PC culture has made them oversensitive to the point that anything someone says can be considered racist. Even if you offer them a proper argument for your reasons, they block you out and shout you're a racist. It is a horrible way to think and this new popular victimization of minorities and women is ridiculous and getting us nowhere. Why do you want to play victim and take offense to everything and whine about it, instead don't you want to show that you're strong and rise and show your ability?

This PC victim culture is total brainwash and I hope with Trump this goes away.


Thank you very much for that post. Truely a great post. Made my day. Respect.


redokami wrote:


AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:



what were the numbers for this year again ?

*estimates

29% registered democrats
23% registered republicans
42% registered independent

interesting how the new channels listed are all part of the Clinton News Network

as a registered independent it's always funny to see name calling between the left and the right

if it's about the Clinton News Network, SJWS, Feminist and BLM-- i'm pretty vocal about it-- i'm trying to break the "double standard" box they these people enclosed their heads in

it's funny seeing

racists, misogynists, misandrists and Anglophobes of the LEFT

vs

racists, misogynists, misandrists and xenophobes of the RIGHT



each has their own own hate groups

KKK vs BLM


the reason why there are more registered independent is because we don't believe in the extremist view of the left or the right

since it's sick and disgusting seeing how ignorance the extremists of both sides are.. we have independents who will lean toward the other side.. but often time most we will stay out of it..

there are a lot of interesting tweets lately







shhh they don't like facts


I must have missed all those above pics. That is brilliant. Yet they (the lefties) will STILL be in denial and still find a way(s) to blame others who dont see eye to eye with them.
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

porcupyne wrote:

you don't speak for all hispanic people nor all other minorities


As they attempt to themselves ("millions are laughing at you" - your words)


even if u were actualy hispanic (yeah, i won't take your word for it)


Oh, now you want evidence. Top kek.


just because you side with the evil empires doesn't make you or the person u support, right. the were collaberators in world war 2 france too. so, honestly, what's your point?


Just random dismissiveness.


even hot ass coffee that mcdonalds used to serve. if it's hot enough to burn people, duh...it's too damn hot


That . . .doesn't have anything to do with PC culture. That's liability and negligence, legal concepts.


u gotta stop and think about what everyone says.


Funny, you've absolutely disregarded almost every point of those that disagree with you like this one.
29995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

Karkarov wrote:

This is your only warning.

If I continue to see posts throwing out blanket statements calling a large portion of posters "fu#$@#$ing racists", and one on one arguments, the thread is getting shut down and forum bans will be given out to the top offenders.

Treat your fellow users with respect, do not flame or incite personal arguments. If you can't do those things, don't post on the forums.


Why did my comment get removed? I was simply explaining the misconception people have w/ the Muslim term....?
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
mranimesk: the crime map thing vs electoral college thing...yeah, it's true, but, based upon what? we do have millions of pople in major cities across the usa...just ecasue more people get killed on a purely numerical value (because we have more people), doesn't mean that more people get killed percentage wise.

in other words...what's a more dangerous state...a place with say 1- million people with 100 people getting killed vs 100,000 people with 100 people getting killed?

i'm not math major, but i'd take the big city crime stats any day.

the cartoon is a cartoon, not much to say about that other than it's funny in perverse ways...(that's what u conservatives think of us?)

and the "don't snitch" does seem damning, and probably real...not that everyone thinks that way, yet.
Revolver Dogelot
73093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

Lemontitties wrote:
Why did my comment get removed? I was simply explaining the misconception people have w/ the Muslim term....?

If you quote something I have to delete, I am going to delete your post too because you quoted it.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
ainjashike: rather than quote u, just basically...disregard all thati said without truly thinking about it. up to you.
Revolver Dogelot
73093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

zinjashike wrote:
I'm not sure I understand, is debate formally discouraged by moderation staff?


Debate is not what is happening in this thread, you seem well rounded enough to realize that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.