WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
crazy feminist thinks men get a period too
35752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

redokami wrote:

I thought that was called "i need a beer" syndrome

Never a problem for me.

Yup.

Just gonna take another swig of my nice, cold, refreshing... beverage.
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
Isn't this called a mid-life/existential crisis? XD
Posted 11/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Feminist are crazy period.


Humans are crazy, period.

But its the brainwashed ones that do the bidding of the evil ones that are actually dangerous.
12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
trans men can get periods and get pregnant, if that counts.
(please don't turn this into a 'trans' thread)
Posted 11/18/16 , edited 11/18/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

trans men can get periods and get pregnant, if that counts.
(please don't turn this into a 'trans' thread)


the fff?? what makes you think trans surgery is finding or somehow magically creating a uterus and ovaries completely populated with eggs that were formed....before birth!!! a woman is born with all the eggs she will ever emit in her lifetime, iirc

lol facepalms
Posted 11/18/16

RedExodus wrote:

u kiddin me? men on the internet have periods all the time.


It's too bad they don't bleed seven days straight.
Banned
10932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

trans men can get periods and get pregnant, if that counts.
(please don't turn this into a 'trans' thread)


the fff?? what makes you think trans surgery is finding or somehow magically creating a uterus and ovaries completely populated with eggs that were formed....before birth!!! a woman is born with all the eggs she will ever emit in her lifetime, iirc

lol facepalms


trans men dude. Come on.
12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

octorockandroll wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

trans men can get periods and get pregnant, if that counts.
(please don't turn this into a 'trans' thread)


the fff?? what makes you think trans surgery is finding or somehow magically creating a uterus and ovaries completely populated with eggs that were formed....before birth!!! a woman is born with all the eggs she will ever emit in her lifetime, iirc

lol facepalms


trans men dude. Come on.


yea...trans men, not trans women.
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zoo
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
DUUUUHHHHHH Periods like gender are a social construction... mailboxes have periods too #allmailmatters
3922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
may lose my shit after watching the video but i would say men do get periods but it's an emotional thing and doesn't follow a predictable pattern as is the nature of emotions, still happens every so often though could be some guy in a funk every few weeks cause he's single or in a crap job or have a mini mid life crisis a few months apart
68940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
If you are a guy and are passing blood you should go see a urologist since you might have cancer.
1279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
I don't know about you guys, but I've had lots of periods. I put them at the end of every sentence.
Ejanss 
16259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

redokami wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Feminist are crazy period.




(inhale)

...Try EXPLAINING that auto-meme, after every three or four times you use it, just to be on the safe side.
qwueri 
19659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/16
I suppose a kidney stone could feel like a period? o_O
10495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/18/16

Ocale wrote:

They have periods on their keyboards

They have periods of their lives where things happen


Yeah i was wondering why my fingers bleed when i type sometimes. (lol i know what you actually meant.)


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.