First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
I think Nature wants us to be heterosexuals
37415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 20 days ago
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago


I didnt click those links. But i agree. Religion is more in philosophy field since its not really much in reality we live in but more the devotion of what reward comes in the hereafter. Science of this world is to understand our physical existence in general and for that you have tools for it.
Either way i vote for Cobainism
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-970791/kurt-cobain-is-the-2nd-coming-of-christ
17077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
To be completely honest "nature" doesn't give a shit either way. We only exist because a big fat rock smashed into the earth and wiped out the dinosaurs. If we don't manage to nuke ourselves into extinction, we might over breed ourselves into extinction. In the end it all might be moot as as long as we keep all of our species eggs in one basket known as earth we are only one supervolcano, one impact event, one shift in the magnetic feild, ect... Away from extinction ourselves lol.
37415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 20 days ago

Deyre wrote:



I didnt click those links. But i agree. Religion is more in philosophy field since its not really much in reality we live in but more the devotion of what reward comes in the hereafter. Science of this world is to understand our physical existence in general and for that you have tools for it.
Either way i vote for Cobainism
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-970791/kurt-cobain-is-the-2nd-coming-of-christ


??? How can you agree if you don't know what's being said in the links?
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago


Seems Iike you did a quick google search there, you really should start being more aware of your confirmation bias. Some people misrepresent science like the idiots you linked, but that doesn't make it a religion.

Science uses statements about the physical world that can be proven false and tested. Religion cannot be disproved. That is the complete opposite of science.

Science approaches a claim with skepticism and religion with belief. The former requires evidence, the latter does not. Science acknowledges uncertainty, while belief, by definition, does not.



That doesn't mean they share similarities since humans are involved in both--but to claim science is a religion...

That much is ridiculous.

It can be treated as one--but at that point it is no longer science but the harping of a fringe lunatic.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago




Well, clicked on the listverse link. That was fucking cancer.
31145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

DeadlyOats wrote:

??? How can you agree if you don't know what's being said in the links?

I'm going to guess that the process involved flipping a coin.
4844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 20 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:




Well, clicked on the listverse link. That was fucking cancer.


I'm not sure I agree. Isn't there something worse than cancer that would be more appropriate to compare this too? Like, super cancer? Ultra cancer? Maximum overcancer?
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Well, clicked on the listverse link. That was fucking cancer.


Reminded me of Buzzfeed. I weep for my lost brain cells. My fallen brethren.

Intelligence is based on the timely ability to discern what is or isn't knowledge and then acquire it. There's a reason I wear this status.



2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
Seriously... I'm not Bi by choice you know. Where are the mods...
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

MopZ wrote:

Seriously... I'm not Bi by choice you know. Where are the mods...


Mods?

Let's not get overly fragile now.


9102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
.....

Whatever floats your boat.
Banned
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
Crunchyroll Forums becoming more and more like the catholic church every day
4844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 20 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:

Crunchyroll Forums becoming more and more like the catholic church every day


Nonsense. Church only makes me drink like once a week.
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

PrinceJudar wrote:


MopZ wrote:

Seriously... I'm not Bi by choice you know. Where are the mods...


Mods?

Let's not get overly fragile now.




Dead fish eyes are serious...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.