First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
I think Nature wants us to be heterosexuals
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
IM CALLING IT

4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

Deyre wrote:


nniikaa wrote:

I don't think anyone's suicidal for being different but because people are dicks about it


I don't agree. Psychological traumas exists, like feeling abused etc. You can still experience that even if you consent because of the massive weirdness that adds to the depression of normal minded people who are weak to that stuff. Kinda like drunkards is bad for you aswell.


Weren't you just banned for posting something similiar to this?
Everything you say is almost gibberish, either you don't structure your sentence well or you just constantly type what word enters your head.



octorockandroll wrote:


KennethKenstar wrote:

Crunchyroll Forums becoming more and more like the catholic church every day


Nonsense. Church only makes me drink like once a week.


Ahaha.
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

RobinWing wrote:

IM CALLING IT



I just laughed myself out of my chair. Thanks for that, I'll be keeping it forever.
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:

Crunchyroll Forums becoming more and more like the catholic church every day


But Catholics cant excercise. They fast to not let their sinful beastful intentions when they are on the treadmill :(
I dont mind them so much though. I've met good people who are catholics usually.
6646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
I mean...in general yeah nature probably favors heterosexuality as they are the ones passing their genes on to the next generation. But homosexuality and bisexuality has been found in countless other species from penguins to giraffes to dragonflies. So it is not 'unnatural' either.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Romania
Online
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

Deyre wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:

Now me, I can't father children. Cancer sucks. So I often ask, should I even be able to get married or sleep with someone else if procreation is the goal? Basically 0% chance of ever seeing a child by me out in the world, doesn't matter if I sleep with women or men. Gets kind of interesting discussing a lot of these sorts of things.

If it doesn't matter for me, it shouldn't matter for others, either, and maybe we should just let them be happy. Mostly people get unhappy when others call them "friggin weird" and such.


I think you misunderstood me. I mean naturally heterosexuality is a normality for biological function of reproduction, which explains boobs, tits etc (Or i have no idea what females like so i'll leave that more to the erotic story telling lady) as nature wants us to be attracted to the opposite sex for that reason. Homosexuality is the weirdness of nature and it exists purely of that, this does not mean one cannot be normal but most homosexuals tends to be friggin weird, unless if you are a lesbian since there usually arent anything weird about females being females in general, since there is nothing weird about them taking charge if they have the ability to it (Although domestic abuse in lesbian relationship have been somewhat of a problem according to wikipedia which is higher than bisexual males, homosexual males or heterosexual female and male). I think that is the most honest thing to say about it. But some may take it the wrong way



OP, you don't make any sense whatsoever. How are gay men "weirder" than lesbians? I feel offended as a man and as a gay man. Your personal opinions and impressions do NOT constitute the absolute truth, remember that...
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago

Ravenstein wrote:

I mean...in general yeah nature probably favors heterosexuality as they are the ones passing their genes on to the next generation. But homosexuality and bisexuality has been found in countless other species from penguins to giraffes to dragonflies. So it is not 'unnatural' either.


Umm... animals are well on another mental state where its more a case of domination or the biological term of mating to pass on genes as one say. I mean by that logic it means that beastiality is found among many species too because one species fucks another (Which also exists) or the fact that a dog humps you it must mean its natural. I've found so many flaws in that argument just saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG36kY535kE (Strange Animal Mating With Other Animals)
3345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago
If nature wanted me to be heterosexual then why is my g-spot up my butt?

Edit: changed than to then
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

Dogempire wrote:

If nature wanted me to be heterosexual than why is my g-spot up my butt?


Well you have to cum from someplace XD. Either way sounds nice!
Minsc 
81275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / PEI, Canada
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
To comment on your thread title,

I believe heterosexuality is the correct path. Obviously many people would disagree. Regardless where somebody stands on that topic, there will be those who will attempt to completely silence the opposing side.
3345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 19 days ago

Minsc wrote:

To comment on your thread title,

I believe heterosexuality is the correct path. Obviously many people would disagree. Regardless where somebody stands on that topic, there will be those who will attempt to completely silence the opposing side.


What exactly do you mean by "heterosexuality is the correct path?"
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


Minsc wrote:

To comment on your thread title,

I believe heterosexuality is the correct path. Obviously many people would disagree. Regardless where somebody stands on that topic, there will be those who will attempt to completely silence the opposing side.


What exactly do you mean by "heterosexuality is the correct path?"


If everyone is homosexual give humanity a few years.
4766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 19 days ago

AnimeKami wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


Minsc wrote:

To comment on your thread title,

I believe heterosexuality is the correct path. Obviously many people would disagree. Regardless where somebody stands on that topic, there will be those who will attempt to completely silence the opposing side.


What exactly do you mean by "heterosexuality is the correct path?"


If everyone is homosexual give humanity a few years.


Uh, no. Artificial insemination can take care of that easily.
3345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 19 days ago

AnimeKami wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


Minsc wrote:

To comment on your thread title,

I believe heterosexuality is the correct path. Obviously many people would disagree. Regardless where somebody stands on that topic, there will be those who will attempt to completely silence the opposing side.


What exactly do you mean by "heterosexuality is the correct path?"


If everyone is homosexual give humanity a few years.


Sorry to shoot a hole in your argument but even if everyone was gay people would still have children since it's not like being gay means being infertile, albeit the birth rate would go down, but that's not exactly a bad thing considering how people seem to be popping out babies like gumball machines pop out gumballs.

Posted 19 days ago
I remember when you made this thread you had a bunch of other shit you wrote down and now it's gone
Tf
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.