First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply "Thee Squad" - discord channel
11303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

WynterBayumm wrote:

DUDE FOR REAL
BANNED
BEFORE
EVEN ADDRESSED
THE GROUP SAID WE CAUSED THEM ANXIETY
UNFAIR GROUP
THE MODS WON'T PM YOU
OR WARN YOU

I WASN'T EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE.
you need a fragile and shy heart to be in their group.


and that is why my seester you are always in my house
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 16 days ago
Wait how do you cause anxiety
20917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 16 days ago

nniikaa wrote:

Wait how do you cause anxiety


by being disliked by the mods of course!
10597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 16 days ago

nniikaa wrote:

Wait how do you cause anxiety


Two people joined and started talking with everyone. They decided it was too much so they kicked them, me included too. Even though I didn't say much. We made them feel uneasy with out presence. Do you feel my presence right now? It's that of a pizza
riz-e 
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
LOL those two individuals got kicked out because they were trolling, and zen was kicked out for talking shit about the group, and bringing those trollers in the group. Simple as that, if your opinion of us is that we are boring because we have rules to get along better & not start chaos all the time and over exceed the dirty jokes & flirting you are normally accustomed to, then why still be there in the first place? so I did you a favor.

You got kicked out, boo hoo! move on! it seems the ones with the little fragile hearts are others since they can't simply let it go




Ps: Ryu I already talked to you and told you what the problem was, I thought you had understood.

YARE YARE!
17090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago

riz-e wrote:

LOL those two individuals got kicked out because they were trolling, and zen was kicked out for talking shit about the group, and bringing those trollers in the group. Simple as that, if your opinion of us is that we are boring because we have rules to get along better & not start chaos all the time and over exceed the dirty jokes & flirting you are normally accustomed to, then why still be there in the first place? so I did you a favor.

You got kicked out, boo hoo! move on! it seems the ones with the little fragile hearts are others since they can't simply let it go




Ps: Ryu I already talked to you and told you what the problem was, I thought you had understood.

YARE YARE!


And TBH I never had a problem with wynter .
10597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
I'm not that worried about it lol. Which why I am here asking for Pizza. But I will say I didn't say anything about your group until I was kicked I did invite them though.

I was just answering a question. Though I also don't get the dirty jokes or flirting part either, Idk if that was directed at someone but yeah. Feel free to stir the pot further and we can make a really good soup of forum drama.. though I don't think either of us want any more embarrassment that this stuff has brought out.
20917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 16 days ago

riz-e wrote:

LOL those two individuals got kicked out because they were trolling, and zen was kicked out for talking shit about the group, and bringing those trollers in the group. Simple as that, if your opinion of us is that we are boring because we have rules to get along better & not start chaos all the time and over exceed the dirty jokes & flirting you are normally accustomed to, then why still be there in the first place? so I did you a favor.

You got kicked out, boo hoo! move on! it seems the ones with the little fragile hearts are others since they can't simply let it go




Ps: Ryu I already talked to you and told you what the problem was, I thought you had understood.

YARE YARE!


I do understand im just being sarcastic and egging it on *my attempt at being funny

I'm trying to be entertaining
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Weѕт Sιde
Offline
Posted 16 days ago
22859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
*read comments while drink coffee* Uhm! Drama!
5652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago

riz-e wrote:

LOL those two individuals got kicked out because they were trolling, and zen was kicked out for talking shit about the group, and bringing those trollers in the group. Simple as that, if your opinion of us is that we are boring because we have rules to get along better & not start chaos all the time and over exceed the dirty jokes & flirting you are normally accustomed to, then why still be there in the first place? so I did you a favor.

You got kicked out, boo hoo! move on! it seems the ones with the little fragile hearts are others since they can't simply let it go




Ps: Ryu I already talked to you and told you what the problem was, I thought you had understood.

YARE YARE!


Well, if you read and paid attention like a real mod should, you would have seen that the only people I spoke to was Mchann and Tea (other then the other 2 that came in the previous group). I was having a pretty serious conversation with mchann and wasn't trolling at all. If you would have taken a second to ask you would have known Mchann, Kazuma, Tea, and I were all cool with eachother. Instead if assessing the situation and figuring things out you kicked us all.
But yeah we were so butt hurt that we went back into our original group and had a a fun time.
Don't go spouting rules and complain about being lewd or flirty, then say we are the ones with fragile hearts.
If you can't take a joke, that is fine, but to say we caused you guys anxiety was a but fragile imo.
riz-e 
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago

WynterBayumm wrote:

Well, if you read and paid attention like a real mod should, you would have seen that the only people I spoke to was Mchann and Tea (other then the other 2 that came in the previous group). I was having a pretty serious conversation with mchann and wasn't trolling at all. If you would have taken a second to ask you would have known Mchann, Kazuma, Tea, and I were all cool with eachother. Instead if assessing the situation and figuring things out you kicked us all.
But yeah we were so butt hurt that we went back into our original group and had a a fun time.
Don't go spouting rules and complain about being lewd or flirty, then say we are the ones with fragile hearts.
If you can't take a joke, that is fine, but to say we caused you guys anxiety was a but fragile imo.


Well sorry but I had to take action right away. When I got back on, I got lots of complains from everyone saying that new members invaded the chat just to troll & it was getting annoying. I was even asked to simply kick all of you out and also that zen was talking trash about the group, and if he thought such thing might as well have done the deed to simply leave the group, instead of causing all that drama.

I got in the chat and I asked several times who you were and what was going on, but you simply ignored me and wanted to get everyone's attention towards you asking idk what it was, besides that also everyone was spamming. Anyway, I don't really see the point to keep on with this issue, please just let it go, I've left and have been kicked out from other servers too, and you don't see me come and complain and start drama telling everyone how I was kicked out or left for this and that, or you don't see me here mentioning about your group and badmouthing everyone, because it's simply pointless.

Anyone who is out of a chat is common sense it has to be for a reason, & that doesn't mean anyone else that has nothing to do with it, can't join the place just because you come and say what you think out of anger for being kicked out. ( and btw, I'm the owner of the chat). If you say you didn't have anything to do with the trolling well I then deeply apologize for kicking you out. And about the anxiety well to each their own, I don't judge or treat my friends or others in a rude manner just because they have those issues. If the invasion got to them well my responsibility as the owner of the place was to do what I thought was best to calm them down. Everyone gets along differently, and if now you think we are 'weak with a fragile heart' well then, this place is not really meant for you, simple as that.


5652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Welp I'm just going to go fuck myself
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
chill guys, no need to get heated.
10597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Why make hate when you can make pizza
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.