First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Neko Café Discord ☕
20602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
Definitely going to have to check this one out
21278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/20/16 , edited 1/10/17

wststreet wrote:

I'm a train pretending to be a human pretending to be a train.


I do not think that is possible. You are making a fool out of yourself.
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I do not think that is possible. You are making a fool out of yourself.


It is possible, so many people believe, they have no idea.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

wststreet wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I do not think that is possible. You are making a fool out of yourself.


It is possible, so many people believe, they have no idea.


I believe you

This confirmation has been paid for by wststreet
Posted 11/20/16
Kawaii desu
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
108298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
I've never really used my discord before so I mighy eventually? I dunno.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
I have nothing creepy to say or to reveal. My soul is pure.
Posted 11/20/16 , edited 12/24/16
Aw hells yeah I'm joining
Posted 11/20/16
If only it really did feature Cat Girls in maid outfits.
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago,IL
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/21/16


Whatever you do, don't join, if you let your guard down they will catch you and ma----
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Online
Posted 11/21/16 , edited 1/20/17

wststreet wrote:



Whatever you do, don't join, if you let your guard down they will catch you and ma----


You get your very own Amai and praise as best train and yet you continue to say this is some sort of blackmail

You're too costly we're gonna have to fire you.
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:


wststreet wrote:



Whatever you do, don't join, if you let your guard down they will catch you and ma----


You get your very own Amai and praise as best train and yet you continue to say this is some sort of blackmail

You're too costly we're gonna have to fire you.


I wanted to not post that but I accidentally hit post and then I was too lazy to delete it, please don't fire me, I'll be a good train cho
F40PH 
36664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/16
Needs more trains to join.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.