First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Globalism Going To Be Shoved Down Our Throats?
46913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/16

runec wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
You people, hiding your head in the sand. Someone was fired, for exposing on a major media news outlet the truth about what the Bush/Clinton/Obama regime have been doing to our country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbxheexykYc

Why do you refuse to open your eyes? Why do you refuse to see what is happening around you in plain sight?


Hah, wait, Glenn Beck? "Fox News Presenter"? Hahaha >.>



You know what's great about that? Glenn Beck actually came out and said he thought Donald Trump was unhinged and he would never vote for him. Also, that he thought part of the reason Donald was so successful during his campaign is because companies like Fox over sensationalized stories and completely made up others to attract viewers.
36630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 12/5/16

rawratl wrote:


You know what's great about that? Glenn Beck actually came out and said he thought Donald Trump was unhinged and he would never vote for him. Also, that he thought part of the reason Donald was so successful during his campaign is because companies like Fox over sensationalized stories and completely made up others to attract viewers.


Go to bed Glenn

796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Online
Posted 12/5/16

limeparadox wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:
What is being debated here is not Globalization but global Capitalism; the Capitalist use their extensive hacking and impersonation online to label global Capitalism as Globalism to confuse the citizen. Anime like Magica Madoka, Aldnoah.Zero, Shirogane No Ishi: Argevollen, and M3 Sono Kuroki Hagane do provide some background to understand globalization and global Capitalism.

i'm . . . not even going to argue with any of your points here but like, i'm just really curious as to what the fuck madoka has to do with "global capitalism"?? is this some sort of loose metaphor you personally managed to read into it or did i totally forget what one of my favorite shows is about . . . it sounds like you're really stretching to relate this stuff to anime for some reason =/


Anime reference is a cognitive shortcut to provide explanation of unfamiliar topics to anime fans. Magica Madoka basically counteract the Capitalist logic from tradition magical girl anime like Sailor Moon; there is some similarity between Kyuubey and the transnational corporate. One similarity is the systematic violence; Kyuubey and the corporate do not use violence directly but they both create a harsh living condition that is as devastating as war. The second similarity is the use of magical girl logic to manipulate vulnerable people but Kyuubey differ from the corporate in this respect by deception without lying. The third similarity is the monopoly over important resource which basically allow them to stop rebellion. Magica Madoka also show something that many Western citizen take for grant: the invisible hand do not exist to punish bad people and reward good people.
runec 
30376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/6/16

rawratl wrote:
You know what's great about that? Glenn Beck actually came out and said he thought Donald Trump was unhinged and he would never vote for him. Also, that he thought part of the reason Donald was so successful during his campaign is because companies like Fox over sensationalized stories and completely made up others to attract viewers.


Well, obviously They(tm) got to him.
3662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/16
Sorry to rain on Crunchyroll, I just thought it's funny to be humorous. Well but no one seems to like my joke sigh, it's like I'm putting out fire with fire. I'll try to adjust to it
12877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

sinoakayumi wrote:

You should not trim my post without notice.


I am not obligated to quote anything to which I do not intend to respond.

Notice the lack of your dreadfully ignorant accusatory bullshit below, because it is not my job to educate you or anyone else about how and why it is so fucking moronic.

If I don't feel like responding to something you say, I am not required to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.