First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Seriously though, Burger King >>>>> McDonalds
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
No one cares that you don't eat fast food.

^
Just wanted this to get out of the way.

But seriously how can anyone like a Big Mac over a Whopper?



OH MAN I LOVE BREAD SO MUCH I WANT EVEN MORE BREAD. A BREAD SANDWICH. WITH THE THINEST PATTIES YOU CAN FIND

OH AND ICEBERG LETTUCE? MY FAVORITE. GIVE ME MORE JUST THROW THAT EVERYWHERE




Jesus god in heaven

I'm sorry, I didn't actually think this picture would...affect me so much...

I am stunned.
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Pepsi vs Coke
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Hardee's is better than both of them if we are comparing fast food.
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Clearly coke since Burger King serves coke instead of serving the PepsiCo obligarchy but thats beside the point
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hardee's is better than both of them if we are comparing fast food.


When I think delicious I think of a fast restaurant as depressing as a K-Mart.

48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

In n out master race
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
I mean I agree I do like burger king over mcdonalds but there are other restaurants better than burger king.
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

KennethKenstar wrote:

No one cares that you don't eat fast food.

^
Just wanted this to get out of the way.

But seriously how can anyone like a Big Mac over a Whopper?



OH MAN I LOVE BREAD SO MUCH I WANT EVEN MORE BREAD. A BREAD SANDWICH. WITH THE THINEST PATTIES YOU CAN FIND

OH AND ICEBERG LETTUCE? MY FAVORITE. GIVE ME MORE JUST THROW THAT EVERYWHERE




Jesus god in heaven

I'm sorry, I didn't actually think this picture would...affect me so much...

I am stunned.


>Posting a market image of Whopper vs Real Image of a bad Big Mac

>Doesn't post Bacon Clubhouse


GOOD GAME.
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
I haven't had any of those in a long time, Its Wataburger for me! and Carol Jrs when it comes to fast food burgers.
3195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
I prefer Braum's because the food isn't as processed as Burger King or McDonald's.
Vahvi 
3054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
You like burger king; I like burger king. We're Burger Buddies now

1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
agree
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
In n Out burger best burger.
107960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Among those two I still prefer mcdonalds. Im not a fan of burger king's burgers but there fries and chicken fries are great.
6951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

pvcconvoy wrote:

I haven't had any of those in a long time, Its Wataburger for me! and Carol Jrs when it comes to fast food burgers.


A true Texan.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.